SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Perhaps he was just a very bad lay.

Embarassed

I really LOL'd so I can't pass this one up!

She does stress the importance of the physical... and this is marriage & forever, ya know!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Did she not say she does not regret if it just the timing? I really hope it is Jared and not Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Embarassed

Oh mercy Embarressed! Embarressed!

I hope not.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

ElonM wrote:

Embarassed

Oh mercy Embarressed! Embarressed!

I hope not.

giggling If he was that bad, she wouldn't have gone back for a second taste, right?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Refreshing my memory. RS said that Chris L proposed to Ali at the FRC and was rejected. Everyone could stop hyperventilating, because he is now single. IIRC he had parting gifts for everyone on their way out to the door.

Now, he didn't know what happened with Roberto, or how it all went down, but Ali was single. He heard it from five different sources, even though someone at some festival asked Ali if she found love. Ali said yeah she was happy. RS IIRC thought it was stupid that everyone believes that she isn't single, just because some random person asked her if she found love and she said yeah.

Ali also said she just followed her heart. That came up a lot.

He changed his mind after sleuthers right from this board, namely Mini Diva, found his transfer doc's from SC to California.

IMHO Nothing tells us for certain if she's single, if she chose someone, if anyone proposed.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

If this is true, it also makes Kaitlyn's grey/white-striped-shirt-cry ITM make a little more sense. My guess: she wasn't crying about the sex, she was crying about having to put Nick through an F2 rejection...again! IMO, RS's spoilers are fitting the preview. That said, why is she telling us to hang in with her until the end? I'm still not sure whether she's with someone or not.

Playing catch up.

The thing about that crying scene is that it took place in Utah, where they supposedly filmed the HTD's. Nothing has been said about the LCD and MTP's. It is said that FRC took place at the mansion, so she wouldn't be crying about letting Nick go in Utah with several days of filming still to go.

BTW, if anyone knows, has RS even said anything about the mtp and lcd? didn't it happen this season?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Refreshing my memory. RS said that Chris L proposed to Ali at the FRC and was rejected. Everyone could stop hyperventilating, because he is now single. IIRC he had parting gifts for everyone on their way out to the door.

Now, he didn't know what happened with Roberto, or how it all went down, but Ali was single. He heard it from five different sources, even though someone at some festival asked Ali if she found love. Ali said yeah she was happy. RS IIRC thought it was stupid that everyone believes that she isn't single, just because some random person asked her if she found love and she said yeah.

Ali also said she just followed her heart. That came up a lot.

He changed his mind after sleuthers right from this board, namely Mini Diva, found his transfer doc's from SC to California.

IMHO Nothing tells us for certain if she's single, if she chose someone, if anyone proposed.
ITA :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:52 pm

No not a thing about the MTP or the LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:06 pm

So ... that leaves Shawn F1:
- "love at first sight" + FIR
- gushing over his voice, abs, chemistry&connection, rap battle
- reminding everyone that SB looks like Ryan Gosling
- SB is not employed for all we know - so they can meet anytime they want (no need for SHV and waiting weekends)
- positive edit of SB

I would expect from F1:
- to be a little bit more vocal on SM about the show and especially for the bachelorette on fire

As far as "happy Nick" post refused proposal:
- it can be as simple as, he just figured it out why it wasn't meant and he's happy to enjoy himself and mingle again
- it could be a little bit more complicated, that they were both on the agreement for that kind of ending (maybe talked honestly in FS or it was under contract long before)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:10 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

If this is true, it also makes Kaitlyn's grey/white-striped-shirt-cry ITM make a little more sense. My guess: she wasn't crying about the sex, she was crying about having to put Nick through an F2 rejection...again! IMO, RS's spoilers are fitting the preview. That said, why is she telling us to hang in with her until the end? I'm still not sure whether she's with someone or not.

Playing catch up.

The thing about that crying scene is that it took place in Utah, where they supposedly filmed the HTD's. Nothing has been said about the LCD and MTP's. It is said that FRC took place at the mansion, so she wouldn't be crying about letting Nick go in Utah with several days of filming still to go.

BTW, if anyone knows, has RS even said anything about the mtp and lcd? didn't it happen this season?

It is interesting there are no screen caps past Ireland other than Kaitlyn crying in Utah. And RS seems to know little that happens after Ireland too. Will be interesting if they give a mid season preview of the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Embarassed
Ha yeah Nick seems to fail when it gets to the fiancé stuffs.

Most straightforward to me is she's with Shawn, was always going to be with Shawn and everything else is just drama and a smokescreen. Her sm and blogs indicate she's with a dude, Steve doesn't know what happened with Shawn, and her friends' lack of support for her and Nick is enough for me at this point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:19 pm

It's strange that RS knows so much about Nick but not about  Shawn. Why is that? I highly doubt he got his info from Nick's camp. If it's from K, why it's so one sided re. FRC? If it's from production, is it possible they gave RS wrong info? In the readers email, someone asked if she's pregnant, whom she had sex with and in what episode, he gave a very snarky answer it's CHs love child but didn't answer who and when. Is he being his smug self or he's not so sure anymore?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana