SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:09 pm

historyrepeats wrote:
emusha wrote:
thanks for all your efforts!!! I said this initially when we saw her hiding the post but I really think this is an image management issue for her more than anything else cos a photo becomes a part of your IG profile if it's tagged and you don't hide it or remove your tag from it... also - worth noting around the same week she was doing that she unfollowed nick and got verified on both IG and twitter...imho this speaks to a sm clean up for her sm image which likely involved one of her handlers...

in other matters who is daniel finney??

The Ed Norton-looking one who talked a lot during the boxing date episode and then got eliminated. I don't think it's a clue or anything, I just think it's funny that he's gone around IG liking so many N&K related posts when he was never even on the show with Nick.

That is a good point about the handlers--it's just weird because in this case the hidden/non-hidden ones are all exactly the same pic, so it feels like something else could potentially be motivating it. I still believe the spoilers at this point, though, so I'm pretty skeptical of my own investigation.

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome! I think this forum is going to be the death of me...
Interesting to note that during Chris S.'s season, Kaitlyn also did a major clean up of her SM acts.  So she is no stranger to this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Welcome to join the party, historyrepeats! Please continue to stalk, I mean to sleuth sm clues! :yes:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Is it that time in the season when Fan Fiction comes out to play again ? giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:08 pm

historyrepeats wrote:And thanks to everyone else for the welcome! I think this forum is going to be the death of me...
Sweet, warm welcomebanner from my part ... and :yes: it's gonna be :thud celebrate laughlaughlaugh :nervous console The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 1377737533 enjoy!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm

historyrepeats wrote:

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome! I think this forum is going to be the death of me...

famous last words? giggling just teasing...
starwelcome
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:39 pm

p.s. anyone remember the sightings this week and last week?

I think a no discussion thread with sightings etc. might be useful? what do yall think?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:22 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video
Thanks!

So when the other guys question her, she acts like she's going to go grab a bat and vandalize their car and when Shawn does it, she cries? Gotcha.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 pm

D-RA-MA

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 pm

She looks pissed! They both aren't touching each other either..and she didn't look eye to eye when she was talking to him, she was looking down!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:51 pm

The lead taking the "don't question me! how dare you!" tactic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 pm

I love how Shawn is straight forward with her, he's just telling her what's on his mind and that's how it should be, good for him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana