SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:19 am

FLChica wrote:
Alanna wrote: Yeah, even if she chose the guy with the better job/more money, it doesn't mean he'd have the job forever or that they'd last anyway. You're choosing the person for life, well ideally anyway, and that's much more important than his job currently. And anyway, there's going to be a wife swap episode soon of Sean/Cat and Molly/Jason, so maybe they can watch and get some ideas what professionally licensed Bach folks do all day and take notes.
After "Celebrity" Wife Swap, wannabes can watch the professionally licensed Bach folks pick up a paycheck on Family Feud! cantstopl

And win $25,000 for a charity. #SuchANegativeThing

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:19 am

Lucas & ironcat - I agree with you.
Also about the questions regarding Nick's "proposal" ... we'll have to see first how things go ... if he isn't the sex-guy or if he did have cameras-free/over-night date, where both were be able to talk honestly/freely and clear the doubts (by now I would assume he knows what question he would need to ask and what would need to be said for no misunderstandings)... and he indeed proposed I could imagine the possibility that it was all arranged and done in agreement.

I think at the end, we - fans - tend to "fight the battles" for our favorite guys, while they don't care about it, maybe because it's long over or maybe because there was nothing to begin with. And we do it sorta to justify our beliefs, reasons, corroborate our ideas and make ourselves feel better.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:25 am

*ahem* Less of the professionally licensed Bach folk and more of Nick, please. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 2498057887

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:46 am

ironcat wrote:Lots of great posts here.  I couldn't agree more that any guy who is going to get hung up on Kaitlyn's free spirited, earthy attitude toward sex is not the guy for her.  We really don't know what Shawn's attitude is, but based on what Nick has said in the past, I suspect that he and she wouldn't be on the same page with this, so perhaps Shawn is the better choice for her.

Regarding Nick and sex, whether he had it with Kaitlyn once or twice, I do have to wonder what he thought it meant at the time, as far as them being on the same page, ie, was it "fiance type stuff" or just casual fun?  And if she really chose not to have sex with him at all (and thus Shawn is sex guy), how he could have possibly still proposed sincerely (don't think it's likely, the guy is too smart not to understand what a brushoff like that would mean regardless of how much his handler tried to manipulate him).  So despite Snapchatgate spoiling the outcome, for me there are still a lot of unanswered questions/details that I am curious to see play out.

Once again Ironcat you are posting those little things that I question also.

I've also thought that Kaitlyn's "free spirit" attitude toward sex and Nick's might not be on the same page IF I believe Nick's attitude is what he expressed best in the Patheos blog of Sean's. But to be honest, my flags went off on that article. Born of the old Mars / Venus adage (which I'm not certain is 100% true) that men will give love to get sex and women will give sex to get love, many men will use a line like "I'm so in love with you I want to make love with you to share our love" simply as a way of getting sex from a woman and "love" has nothing to do with it. Men learn this when they take the class "How to get women to put out 101" that seems to be "taught" in every "man talk" starting at puberty.

I'm genuinely sorry if my cynicism here offends as that is absolutely not my intent - which is only to point out a possible reality.

IMO Snapchatgate answers some questions and raises many others and I am equally curious to see them play out and see if we actually get those answers.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:49 am

I find Kaitlyn insecure (sorry Kait!) so if she was giving sex to get love, it wouldn't surprise me. I feel bad saying and admitting that, but it's just the truth. I'm really looking forward to seeing her relationship with Nick and what went wrong here since they talked all day and he was her support system, I guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

FLChica wrote:
Alanna wrote: Yeah, even if she chose the guy with the better job/more money, it doesn't mean he'd have the job forever or that they'd last anyway. You're choosing the person for life, well ideally anyway, and that's much more important than his job currently. And anyway, there's going to be a wife swap episode soon of Sean/Cat and Molly/Jason, so maybe they can watch and get some ideas what professionally licensed Bach folks do all day and take notes.
After "Celebrity" Wife Swap, wannabes can watch the professionally licensed Bach folks pick up a paycheck on Family Feud! cantstopl

Lol, the latest TB is a very fast learner, one show after the other , even without a fiancee by his side. These two couples at least are married, committed to each other, even bought a house together, so more power to them. And.. the only two successful Bachelor couples after 13 years. They truly deserve it. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 am

Alanna wrote:I find Kaitlyn insecure (sorry Kait!) so if she was giving sex to get love, it wouldn't surprise me. I feel bad saying and admitting that, but it's just the truth. I'm really looking forward to seeing her relationship with Nick and what went wrong here since they talked all day and he was her support system, I guess.
I agree with you. 
She may be a free spirit, but I also, see insecurity, a lot of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 am

PS.  IMO, ALL of them are wannabes of some sort.  NO exception.

Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:11 am

umngirl wrote:
FLChica wrote:

And win $25,000 for a charity. #SuchANegativeThing
And maybe they will read this and decide to donate their Family Feud paycheck to the charity! #ForTheRightReasons
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I find Kaitlyn insecure (sorry Kait!) so if she was giving sex to get love, it wouldn't surprise me. I feel bad saying and admitting that, but it's just the truth. I'm really looking forward to seeing her relationship with Nick and what went wrong here since they talked all day and he was her support system, I guess.
I agree with you. 
She may be a free spirit, but I also, see insecurity, a lot of it.
I see the insecurity as well. Looking forward to comparing her interactions with Nick to her interactions with Shawn.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:17 am

IMO she is insecure but she would be the last person to ever admit that she is. At a conscious level I don't think she would give sex to get love - she would view it as her "right" as a mature 30 year old woman to make her own choices about her own body and a way of determining if a particular guy was compatible with her sexually (ie created fireworks for her).

IMO Kaitlyn had two relationships on her season and they were different. Snapchatgate has led me to now believe that she had never met Nick before the show but he was a very good friend - someone with whom she could share her feelings and insecurities about doing the show - ie he was a good friend and she had an "emotional" (as in friendship) bond with him, but probably never had romantic feelings about him. Shawn was the opposite - she felt an immediate and strong chemistry (think lust) the moment she first met him, but she didn't know him and really had no emotional (friendship) connection with him. Her dilemma was trying to figure out if she could have that sexual chemistry with Nick or develop that trusting friendship with Shawn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18 am

Who knows, maybe ABC are desperate to showcase the successful couples just to prove that this crazy show do work for some people and they are not all fakes??

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan