SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 am

happydays wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
missfafa wrote:i secretly hope Nick says "why did you make love to me?" again. Hugesmile
It's the "why did you let me pick out a ring and propose to you" that is going to be the crazy thing this season if this happens. The make love part will be a distant memory, proposing will certainly top just making love.

Best if Nick was in on it. If not, TPTB and the lead will have wrapped him around their finger only to make a fool of him (a second time).

^^ There aren't a lot of ways to top that sort of humiliation on national tv

I can't wrap my head around the spoiler that he proposed. Especially after her exit after the FS episode last season. "What in your mind, made you say...I'm gonna make her go through this rose ceremony?" Can't wait to see how it plays out, but I hope RS is again wrong with this spoiler.
I guess...this IS her first time as the Bachelorette.
The trip to Chicago with Becca has me stumped - as to the purpose. They are all def. friends and had a good time together, but it was on the heals of the SC debacle. If Nick was beaten down about the ending, he would have been giving us a lot of shade via SM that weekend. ( IMO) I don't think he would have said anything that would have gotten him in trouble with TPTB, but I do think he would have said something... He was out with his and Whitney's mutual friend JS on a "group date". It was all strange to me. Someone here remarked about the outfits she was wearing on GMA being her outfit spoiled on her FS date with Nick. Well, while in Chicago, she wore the exact same outfit when they went out to watch the hockey game as she wore on her date with Shawn that same night in the episode.
The only thing that is clear to me is that I have way too much time on my hands to think about all of this stuff.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 am

It is very possible that Andi and Kait have shared notes on Nick. Maybe Kait did not feel so special if he said the same things to Andi. Then, you have Nick commiserating with her good friend Whitney at a bar for two hours. Andi is /was jealous of Nick's interactions with Kait. She wanted him to be devasted about only her. I am a woman, but most women I know are not happy about ex- boyfriends dating girlfriends. Who knows what Shawn has said about Nick's comments/actions? Maybe he did contact her up to snapchat, not knowing the ending and it made her uncomfortable, especially with jealous Shawn. She may just be trying to have people like her, and seeing the hate, feels if she disses Nick and calls it a f$&@king mistake, she will be back in good graces. Like others here, I was struck by the video in which she gets the Nick hate now. Kaitlyn does not seem very strong to me; she is more of a go with the flow, take the easiest path type of person. Still think ADHD Kait and Nick would not have lasted long-term anyway. Different goals and different intellect, despite both liking movie quotes. Despite this, I would love it if I was totally foiled and she ends up with him, doing a complete Mesnick.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 am

Kait called sleeping with Nick a f%#! mistake during filming, not after. She was probably that upset thinking Shawn is leaving her over this or will leave her. She's taken the stance post-show that she can have sex as a single woman and no one should judge her. I don't know what she thinks privately or what she's told Shawn privately, but publicly, she's not calling it a mistake.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:40 am

I get that she has not said it post- show, but IMO, her recent interviews give that impression. Again, actions not matching words and vice-versa. However, I stand corrected. She did not verbally call it a mistake, yet.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:17 am

She can't/won't call it a mistake publicly. Everyone who watches knows she slept with Nick. If she publicly calls sleeping with Nick a mistake, she's essentially telling everyone she didn't pick Nick.

Also, I do believe that she's genuine in regards to feeling like women can do what they want with their bodies, so while she might regret doing it with Nick, I don't see her ever stating that publicly. Whether she had to say these things for the sake of the show or not, it would make her look ridiculous if she repeatedly said one thing for two months, and then completely changed her previous point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 am

Please continue discussion in this new thread: 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan