SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:59 am

I guess I just see it as Nick being supportive. It's just easier to stir up drama and read into it as more when it comes to Nick.

I doubt that there is animosity between N and K. He was supportive pre-show and after a time is still supportive post-show.

I don't expect any Mesnick or any such thing but support at ATFR.

Nick already told us why this is the case: because he doesn't want to be with a girl who thinks someone else is a better fit for her.

I believe him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:01 am

isittrue wrote:You know that I like Nick but I really wish he would let it go and move on.   I am sure he is just trying to be supportive of K but sometimes I think it is also his way of letting her know he is still out there if things don't work with Shawn (he did this last season too but I was under the impression it was producer-induced but maybe not????) but it's not really fair to be doing this if K is still in a relationship with Shawn and may cause issues as it goes on JMO
Yes, this really baffles and bothers me about Nick as well. He never lets go, it's so creepy to me.

If either of the leads wanted you, they would be with you. Wow. TOTAL novelty, I know. I hope this doesn't cause even more problems for Kaitlyn but whatever, this was all her decision to have anything to do with him, ever. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 am

Alanna wrote:Yes, this really baffles and bothers me about Nick as well. He never lets go, it's so creepy to me.

If either of the leads wanted you, they would be with you. Wow. TOTAL novelty, I know. I hope this doesn't cause even more problems for Kaitlyn but whatever, this was all her decision to have anything to do with him, ever. JMO.
I would think he let go since he is not trying to still pursue the girl from last season. Trying to get closure after the crazy ride he went on is one thing, stalking someone post-ATFR is another. To me, a person never letting go is a stalker. Have I missed something? Did he do this and is there evidence of Nick never letting go? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 am

IMO, I don't see it as creepy. He is offering supportive comments to not just Kaitlyn, but also to himself and his fans. He has no intention that these comments would "win back" Kaitlyn's favor. If she doesn't want him, he knows that the relationship would never be what he wants anyways. Like he said, "it wasn't as magical as I thought." I think that he puts the comments out there to show Kaitlyn and viewers that he is moving forward and doing well. They are positive, focusing on the future.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:20 am

Just a question ... but what if his tweets aren't so much about Kaitlyn but more about him and his journey? The reaction of viewers who write to him expressing all kind of "feelings" towards him.
- it's mostly our interpretation of his words, there's nowhere really written he is dedicating every quote to Kaitlyn... so maybe he let it go ... but it's us fans who can't... because for us it's a present thing, watching it all unfold.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:26 am

happygolucky wrote:Just a question ... but what if his tweets aren't so much about Kaitlyn but more about him and his journey? The reaction of viewers who write to him expressing all kind of "feelings" towards him.
- it's mostly our interpretation of his words, there's nowhere really written he is dedicating every quote to Kaitlyn... so maybe he let it go ... but it's us fans who can't... because for us is a present thing, watching all unfold.

For sure, I agree with this Happy. IMO, Nick would be posting for himself and viewers moreso than for Kaitlyn. Especially if it did not work out with her. He knows that he doesn't have hard feelings about her, but I would think that he would want the viewers to know this too. IMO, He is trying to be the bigger person and express that he has accepted her decision and wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn the best...without actually giving the ending away.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:32 am

happygolucky wrote:Just a question ... but what if his tweets aren't so much about Kaitlyn but more about him and his journey? The reaction of viewers who write to him expressing all kind of "feelings" towards him.
- it's mostly our interpretation of his words, there's nowhere really written he is dedicating every quote to Kaitlyn... so maybe he let it go ... but it's us fans who can't... because for us it's a present thing, watching it all unfold.
I don't even think it is the fans he is tweeting to then, but the non-fans.
Time for the non-fans to move on, to love and not hold grudges.
Elan's own blog post supports this when it comes to non-fans and those who are not fans hating just to hate.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 am

happygolucky wrote:This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

Pot calling the kettle black, much? After Nick was supportive of Chris’ second journey on the Bach. Sorry, what a d*ck!

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 am

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

Pot calling the kettle black, much?  After Nick was supportive of Chris’ second journey on the Bach.  Sorry, what a d*ck!

I So agree with this!!!  This comment from Chris S who has been on 2 Bachelor type shows, DWTS and supposedly a new Reality Show and when that's over maybe something else!! no idea
Yep Nick is sure the guy that has been on every show he can get on!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cantstopl  I guess Chris thinks he is some BIG, IMPORTANT DUDE, now!!!!
happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 56 1710264613 giggling Whitney was one smart Gal to kick him to the curb!!! I think her seeing how he acted on DWTS was, told her everything she needed, to see the REAL CHRIS!! :yes: Hugesmile

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 56 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 am

LOL at Chris S.... if that isn't calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 am

The tweet Nick sent today "Hold on to love, not grudges.@HappyFriday" is just another intriguing piece of this whole puzzle. With Kaitlyn having been in Chicago to celebrate her birthday, maybe she and Nick did meet up....and are possibly holding on to love. He holds no grudges she didn't accept his proposal. Maybe RS original spoiler was correct she ended up alone and not engaged to Shawn but they were trying it out (snapchat) and it didn't work. So now she is giving it a go with Nick....Just a possibility in this crazy season.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:38 am

Or it could simply be let bygones be bygones.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan