SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
Hold on to love, not grudges #HappyFriday

Well, so much for Shawn not bothered by K's activities? laugh out loud

I see this as a coded Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn indicating that he does not hold a grudge. I don't see what's creepy about it. He was just in an intimate relationship with her weeks ago.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 pm

That is exactly like I took it when I saw the tweet too. I seriously doubt that Nick is trying to win K's heart back. I do not think K is dating him and Shawn not Nicks style. I think he is just being supportive of the whole situation. Just maybe they left on good terms and he does not like the fact that K is getting slammed by the media and random people. He has and still has to put up with the hate so he understands what K is going through. Just being a true friend is what I see and nothing more. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:03 pm

^ I also think he has learned a lesson and wants to act the opposite as he did last season if he is F2.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 pm

FYI, "Happy Friday" is something one of my old bosses used to say at work, and I'll still use it sometimes. I don't think it has anything do with with a coded "Happy Birthday." It's just an expression.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:50 pm

^ I say something likewise often. It's a greeting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Yeah, I just took the tweet to mean that he has no regrets and hard feelings.

Wow about CS's comments. Thing is that even in light of his comments, if asked about CS, Nick would still say he is a great guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Cecilia wrote:^ I also think he has learned a lesson and wants to act the opposite as he did last season if he is F2.

ITA with this Cecilia. Live and learn. What's meant to be will be...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:49 am

I dont really see what the big deal is for Nick to still make positive comments aboutvKaitlyn. He did the same with Andi. I mean its not like you just fall out of love with someone so easily, and its better to be positive than hate the person and be mad they didnt pick u. And lets not forget what happened withjason..he dumped F1 for F2. It could happen. Maybe Nick is secretly holding out a little hope. I dont blame him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:52 am

Cecilia wrote:^ I also think he has learned a lesson and wants to act the opposite as he did last season if he is F2.

but technically besides outting andi..which he did by implying why did she hurt him..he was saying positive stuff about andi afterwards too so I feel like hes acting the same way as last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 am

pavalygurl wrote:
happygolucky wrote:This morning the first thing I saw while I was checking my mail, was the link to CS interview (posted in his thread) where it's reported this:
Aside from his love life, Soules also talked about Nick Viall, yet another controversial topic among Bachelorette fans these days. Viall competed with Soules for Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette season 10 and then made his reality TV comeback on The Bachelorette season 11 to compete for Kaitlyn Bristowe.

"Nick is an interesting guy," Soules said. "And he really seems to enjoy being, and wanting to continue to be, on The Bachelor franchise and, I mean, I don't know. I don't understand... If I was those guys, I would be very irritated to know that he's back on the show...that's a tough pill to swallow by the other contestants."
Now, I still remember last year when 4 men "stood" against Nick (I exclude Josh, because he was confident enough in his role of F1 and himself that he didn't contribute much) Chris Soules, Dylan, Marcus and Brian.
Things they said that Nick had done, the way they described him ... it resonated with people ... most "hate" Nick got after that "intervention", because "if the good guys like those say such a thing, it must be true" ... and that portray/image of Nick is still very much present among the viewers of TB... I've already written a lot about those 4 guys before, so I don't want to be a broken record again ... but just for a laugh at the idiocy of the statements above, I wanted to post CS's pearls of wisdom.

As a fan of Dylan, I remember this confrontation for the fact that he was NOT there.  He has commented since the show that he tried to stay out of the controversies and sometimes would just go back to his room and sleep.  If I remember correctly, one of the nights, he was in Italy he was in the hospital.   I remember Chris talking a lot in the garden when they were going off on Nick.  I also remember the hotel room where some of the guys gave him a hard time after his stealth date with Andi.  Dylan was not present in either of those.

That's how I recall it also, Pav. Dylan wasn't there. Thanks for clarifyng. Maybe Dylan is being confused with Josh who I seem to recall was present...why does he get a pass?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Posted in Nick's fan thread - Nick posted on his IG a photo of him shirtless today.  
Proceed with caution.
May induce heart attack.

Comments on his IG photo have turned from dislike to cray cray ladies ready to "marry" him. Among the comments are "guess we are now heading to Bachelor casting". So there are some now who do want him as lead. Who knows what can happen in the next month and a bit.
Amazing what a six-pack of abs can do to turn a situation around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posted in Nick's fan thread - Nick posted on his IG a photo of him shirtless today.  
Proceed with caution.
May induce heart attack.

Comments on his IG photo have turned from dislike to cray cray ladies ready to "marry" him. Among the comments are "guess we are now heading to Bachelor casting". So there are some now who do want him as lead. Who knows what can happen in the next month and a bit.
Amazing what a six-pack of abs can do to turn a situation around.

It's been said many times already, but I think his edit should be watched very closely. I think it will be telling in where this could go for him. It wouldn't surprise me that there has at least been dialogue about Nick becoming the next lead. Whether or not the show ever suggests it could materialize is another thing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan