SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:59 pm

I like them all, including Nick, but not a fan of Kaitlyn.  She just seems silly and not very bright.  I bet I could pull a ton of specs from pre- season and many of us felt that Nick would be used as a smokescreen for Shawn, just based on the reports from those who saw her with him on public group dates. I am thoroughly spoiled and not vested in this season, but I enjoy the comments on the forum. Tptb are being very blatant about the final 2.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

It's very odd. Alot of these guys do seem as though they would have fit better with someone younger like Britt. Did they cast for that purpose? I wonder if Fleiss had his hand off the wheel too much during this season's prep. Or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Nick's singing voice sounds about what I expect from someone who looks like a smirking chipmunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:01 pm

seton wrote:Nick's singing voice sounds about what I expect from someone who looks like a smirking chipmunk.
I just starting LOLing for real. Thank goodness Nick is back for my entertainment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:01 pm

lexforlife wrote:Nick ,laugh out loud cantstopl If the guys were pissed, that song would make them even angrier. Nick is good tv, cracks me up rofl

SSH you almost let me spill my tea on the keyboard. I am not watching just reading here and you are my entertainment right now watching soccer btw canada and NZEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 pm

I still see a spark with Nick and I think she would only keep him around if she saw some potential. I understand where the guys are coming from with the addition of Nick but some are whiney. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Is K gonna make a pass at that boy mariachi lead singer? She likes them young, doesn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Hahah Kait's talking head is so funny. She's simply adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Just a curious question, if Kaitlyn was spoiled as being with Nick this past weekend, would the opinion that folks have of her now still hold?

From the get go I never thought she and Nick would last post show, Nick is just too cerebral and she is too free-spirited. Also I don't believe Nick would uproot his life outta the mid-west and I see Kaitlyn landing in the entertainment field somewhere, JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Ben z is only 26?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Yes she is a cougar even Shawn is younger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:05 pm

sparkler wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I literally see no spark with any of the men except Shawn.
Noted that Shawn expresses concern at the RC and then gets a 1:1 to process it both on film and privately.

I just unwillingly became unspoiled over the weekend due to snapchatgate. As an unspoiled viewer until now, I saw that all the chemistry was with Nick and Shawn only. I like my guy Ian though but it's just not there. Mainly I saw Kaitlyn sleepwalking through all the episodes and very superficial with the guys.

That's what I saw too, monotone Kaitlyn. I was happy when Nick arrived if only to see what Kaitlyn looked like when she likes someone.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
leselihau
nikikass
Ariela
crazyjaney78
bleuberry
sara11
kimberlyg
Lucas15
mysthelma
pavalygurl
Sprite