SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:50 pm

I don't really understand why there has to be "something" else for Ashley to not be interested in this "marriage" (lawlz). He!!, I'm totally repulsed by David and this is through the tv screen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't really understand why there has to be "something" else for Ashley to not be interested in this "marriage" (lawlz). He!!, I'm totally repulsed by David and this is through the tv screen.

Ha.  Hi old friend (and I see now we are "twins" with the same Forum join date).  He grosses me out too.  I was being magnanimous.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:41 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't really understand why there has to be "something" else for Ashley to not be interested in this "marriage" (lawlz). He!!, I'm totally repulsed by David and this is through the tv screen.

Ha.  Hi old friend (and I see now we are "twins" with the same Forum join date).  He grosses me out too.  I was being magnanimous.
Okay, fair, generosity is one of your best traits laugh out loud kisses Nice to see you too!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 am

http://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-tres-russell-i-have-a-classy-wife-3333

He talks about her in the present like they are still married and is quite positive about the experience.

http://realmrhousewife.com/2016/01/12/david-norton-from-married-at-first-sight-exclusive-interview/

This interview does not give me the impression that he is still married. Am I reading too much into it?

http://realmrhousewife.com/2016/01/12/neil-bowlus-married-at-first-sight-exclusive-interview/

This interview by Neil was more positive than negative about the experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks lex. I think your opinions are spot on. 2 out of 3 aint' bad right? David still appears to be honest and open as possible about his experience. Tres is too sweet. Neil speaks logical.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:40 pm

If they indeed do have 2 out of three success stories this season then it matches the first season which is pretty darn good. :yes:
Obviously Ashley had them fooled with how she really was and no matter to me what she wants people to think about David, nothing will make me like her... no no Surprises me that she lasted 9 years in her last relationship. Maybe her ex heard about her doing this and contacted her and she is back with him and that's why she hasn't tried even a little to be just a friend..... no idea
Sure it can't be fun to have all the people in the room filming you but she signed up for it as did the others.

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mbarry Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

i do believe sam and neil are together ive heard about them being spoted in public together im not sure that is right or wrong but i do believe e and e wouldent have put this show on air again after last season if their wasnt some success and when it comes to ashley she has NOONE to blame but her self shes seen two seasons worth of material to know how things are going to go and she still went on the show as a person that has worked on editing teams before the cast might not have control over the editing but they do control what they give them to edit

mbarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:24 pm

mbarry Welcome1

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 am

mbarry wrote:i do believe sam and neil are together ive heard about them being spoted in public together im not sure that is right or wrong but i do believe e and e wouldent have put this show on air again after last season if their wasnt some success and when it comes to ashley she has NOONE to blame but her self shes seen two seasons worth of material to know how things are going to go and she still went on the show as a person that has worked on editing teams before the cast might not have control over the editing but they do control what they give them to edit

David equally chose to present his "oh what a good boy am I" character to the cameras. When all the dust settles it may be that hindsight teaches that Ashley acted with authenticity and character except she decided to stick around for the paycheck which isn't appealing but isn't a crime either.

I am staying neutral until the (far too long) season plays out.

Last year was quite the lesson in the folly of watching what aired to find out who was a good guy or bad guy or just a loser. She's not coming across as an attractive or willing mate that's for sure, but who knows what was really going on.

There's a bit of a "just you wait" quality to her social media postings that make me think there's a shoe to drop.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:52 am

The couples, IMHO, almost certainly have contractual obligations to complete at least the initial program filming. Walking out on the show is probably a good way to take a serious hit from Kinetic.

That said, from what little was shown prior to the wedding, I don't think Ashley's behavior is that different from what's been shown to date. Which doesn't excuse what is, again IMHO, behavior that's a bad as Sam's "give her Ritalin" behavior, albeit in a different direction.

Finally, speaking of integrity, I think that we're getting too much of "reality TV" (shades of Honey Boo Boo - also the Atlanta area!) or not as much documentary material. In short, I have less than 100% faith we're seeing a reasonable approximation of what happened this past summer.

Last edited by SomeGuy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed sentence fragment)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty This is like watching train wreck TV

Post by Lizzy Bizzy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 pm

You have Sam steam rolling over Neil. There is David trying to make this work and Ashley wanting no part of this relationship. Then you have Vanessa upset that Tres works nights, weekends and the only way he makes money if he sells something so answering his phone while they are eating is earth shattering. Then you have Tres who wants to party like he is still a bachelor. In short, David would have been a better fit for Sam. Neil and Ashley would have been a better fit as they both are into science. Vanessa and Tres are a good fit.

Lizzy Bizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by snglrose Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:15 pm

I am new here as a member, but I have been reading posts about Married at First Sight since last season. This question may have been answered, but I haven't seen it. Has anyone been able to get a copy of the exact "rules" for contestants as related to when they have to wear their rings, even if they are no longer married, whether they can live together or not -- even if they are still married -- between the 6-weeks show and the reunion show, when they can be seen together and when they can't? I have heard so many different theories stated as fact that I have no idea what is the real situation. If we could get someone to tell us the exact rules, it would help in understanding the show. Thanks.

snglrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486