SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:43 pm

They aren't allowed to file for divorce until show has fully aired, or that was the rule in season two. So only the marriage would be public record.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by desilucy2 Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What are some of the stories about David? I missed something along the way. I would like to hear what is meant by he is sly, he's cringe worthy, etc. I don't see it. TYIA

Did I miss something...I keep reading he is unemployed, but in one of the episodes Ashley says something about him starting a new job, and he has a business trip, and an interview where he is stating his bosses were supportive of the show.

I think it's weird how he is so intense about his father passing all these years later, but at the same time, I think it may have been more traumatic because he was young when it happened and it seemed to have been a sudden thing. Do any of you sleuthers know how he died...I noticed they never mention it....like he "died in a car crash when I was 7." They always leave that out. Certain types of death are more traumatic like murder and/or suicide...not that I am saying either was the case...just trying to figure out why his grief is so intense after all of these years.

One thing I do thing was strange though, was why his brother wasn't a groomsman???

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by pafs Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Someone commented on his employment status (or lack there of) and the notion he inflated his income, but to my knowledge, that was never verified. Unfortunately, given the disastrous season 2 debacle, I think participants are scrutinized (perhaps unfairly) more than ever. We, as viewers, now know the casting process is less than stellar and most definitely less than thorough. It's an unfair position to put any of the participants in, but I believe they were casting season 3 before all of the horrific details from season 2 emerged. Given what we all know now, it will be interesting to see if there is a season 4 at all and what type of person would possibly trust this circle of clowns to match them with a life partner.

pafs

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:23 am

Suburban Housewife wrote:... because my church pastor was the one that married Sam and Neil... And I live in Metro Atlanta- so, why not?

it's been a while since I've posted here at the forums, but... has anyone thought to ask Suburban Housewife when her pastor performed that wedding ceremony for Sam and Neil? and possibly where? teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Hey10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:41 am

It could be he's wrapped in an NDA. But...

Hey! Suburban Housewife! Can you find out when and where he married S&N? Hugesmile

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suburban Housewife Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:06 pm

I will try to ask tomorrow- I don't know if he will be able to say. He said he is not allowed to contact them until after the show airs it's conclusion. He said he did talk to them once after the wedding- but can not contact or reach out to them again until after.
I'll see if he can give me the actual date. I saw that on the UK show there was a couple matched and casted and the female backed out last minute and they ended up still meeting off the show and falling in love... that being said, it's possible as well as plausible that they have more than just 3 couples matched in the event that someone gets cold feet. Maybe another couple was at their wedding early June and wouldn't say I do, so they had to find a third couple for the show from their "back up" pool? JMO Smiley

Last edited by Suburban Housewife on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)

Suburban Housewife

Back to top Go down

Post by Suburban Housewife Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:10 pm

I will try to ask tomorrow.

Suburban Housewife

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 pm

All 3 hiding their hands how clever! laugh out loud (From a few days ago)

Heard I had something in common with these 2, so we met for a drink @Neil_MAFS @David_MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight #GuysNight by @tres_russell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49c

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 8367-910 teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 I_got_13 teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Isn't that Ashley's watch David's wearing?

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:34 pm

One visible ring.

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS  16h16 hours ago
Guys night part 2 #bros4life #MarriedAtFirstSight #mafs @AETV @FYI

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 CaBv79SWIAAZB02

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:05 pm

Tres posted a pic of all their rings: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBJgGg7nkPp/?taken-by=tres_russell

I think they have to wear them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:16 am

AFAIK, that's the rule.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486