SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mrsjohnson1001 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 pm

pafs wrote:Someone commented on his employment status (or lack there of) and the notion he inflated his income, but to my knowledge, that was never verified.  Unfortunately, given the disastrous season 2 debacle, I think participants are scrutinized (perhaps unfairly) more than ever. We, as viewers, now know the casting process is less than stellar and most definitely less than thorough.  It's an unfair position to put any of the participants in, but I believe they were casting season 3 before all of the horrific details from season 2 emerged.  Given what we all know now, it will be interesting to see if there is a season 4 at all and what type of person would possibly trust this circle of clowns to match them with a life partner.

His LinkedIn account is a clue to his employment status or Lack there of. It has employment dates listed until sometime in 2015 with nothing listed after. It leads me to believe he is currently unemployed because up until that point, his LinkedIn was very active and up to date. During filming, if I'm getting my dates correct, it says his employment was as an account executive, not a director of sales as he and Ashley speak about during a few scenes.

mrsjohnson1001

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mrsjohnson1001 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:47 pm

two interesting pieces from SM, could be nothing, let me know what you think:

David's sister tweeted after watching last week's episode the "Carrie Norton @cair7118 Finally watched last weeks episode #marriedatfirstsight #TeamNort"
I thought her second hashtag was cryptic as David is still tweeting #TeamDashley and his sister was as well up until about 2 weeks ago.

and this is more opinion- but I think David's very drastic weight loss as documented in recent social media posts, is telling he is not longer married. I am assuming that was his way of bettering himself to make himself more attractive to a partner after being told very blatently he was unattractive.

mrsjohnson1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:05 am

@mrsjohnson1001 interesting. If David lost weight good for him and I hope he find someone who is attracted to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:45 am

David looks like a completely different person. I agree that the weight loss makes it pretty clear that he's no longer married, but I think the show is obvious enough about them that the picture doesn't really make too much of a difference.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty June 28

Post by snglrose Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Suburban Housewife wrote:I will try to ask tomorrow- I don't know if he will be able to say. He said he is not allowed to contact them until after the show airs it's conclusion. He said he did talk to them once after the wedding- but can not contact or reach out to them again until after.
I'll see if he can give me the actual date. I saw that on the UK show there was a couple matched and casted and the female backed out last minute and they ended up still meeting off the show and falling in love... that being said, it's possible as well as plausible that they have more than just 3 couples matched in the event that someone gets cold feet. Maybe another couple was at their wedding early June and wouldn't say I do, so they had to find a third couple for the show from their "back up" pool? JMO Smiley

Sam has stated on Twitter that they were married on June 28. That is three weeks later than the other couples and indicates that they were perhaps a replacement. Their cookout was not a July 4th cookout, but four weeks after their marriage. They were on their honeymoon on July 4th.

snglrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:03 pm

kimberlyg wrote:David looks like a completely different person.  I agree that the weight loss makes it pretty clear that he's no longer married, but I think the show is obvious enough about them that the picture doesn't really make too much of a difference.

I agree I think they are no longer together. But weight loss could also mean Ashley is cooking meals for him vs going out to eat all the time aka he lostbweighy. But at this point I see about .000001% chance of that happening.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty David Uneployed?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:19 am

hsc875222 wrote:I was searching online and found some interesting information which may provide some clues as to whether or not any of the Season 3ers are still together. I have been a fan of the show since season 1 and I can't wait to find out whether the couples will stay together or get a divorce at the end of the 6 weeks... I think David is the Sean of Season 3. Something to me appears as if he is acting for the camera. Also, it appears based on online records that he is currently unemployed. Ashley meanwhile is the Davina of Season 3 and just appears to not be into it at all...maybe she has a good reason. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong about them and that they are still together. Time will tell... . I'll post again if I find out any more information.

Something about David just isn't adding up. I agree that he reminds me of Sean. Playing to the camera with a personal pity party, while likely following storyline suggestions from production.  Where did you find he was unemployed? Basing this on Linkedin?
I read that David was approached by a producer through his Tinder membership about participating. Does anyone know about Ashley? Was she a straight application/selection? Or was she also recruited from social media?

Thanks! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:45 pm

ArtemisGreen wrote:
hsc875222 wrote:I was searching online and found some interesting information which may provide some clues as to whether or not any of the Season 3ers are still together. I have been a fan of the show since season 1 and I can't wait to find out whether the couples will stay together or get a divorce at the end of the 6 weeks... I think David is the Sean of Season 3. Something to me appears as if he is acting for the camera. Also, it appears based on online records that he is currently unemployed. Ashley meanwhile is the Davina of Season 3 and just appears to not be into it at all...maybe she has a good reason. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong about them and that they are still together. Time will tell... . I'll post again if I find out any more information.

Something about David just isn't adding up. I agree that he reminds me of Sean. Playing to the camera with a personal pity party, while likely following storyline suggestions from production.  Where did you find he was unemployed? Basing this on Linkedin?
I read that David was approached by a producer through his Tinder membership about participating. Does anyone know about Ashley? Was she a straight application/selection? Or was she also recruited from social media?

Thanks! handwave

I would be curious about how she was selected, too. Unless she did it on a whim and then was in too deep to get out(plus the money, if any) she seems like she is the absolutely LAST type of personality to be on this show. If she is telling the truth she is too slow to develop any type of relationship in 6 weeks. I have to wonder if there is a possibility that her former relationship may have been the reason for doing it: sort of a "getting back" at someone situation.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm

^^This could be but I believe it was/is something more along the lines of "zero chemistry" between them. Chemistry and attraction are so important. We all know that and that is why the premise of the show is a little weird in the first place. Hope they learned something from the experience. They both signed on the dotted line. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^This could be but I believe it was/is something more along the lines of "zero chemistry" between them.  Chemistry and attraction are so important.  We all know that and that is why the premise of the show is a little weird in the first place.  Hope they learned something from the experience.  They both signed on the dotted line.  ;)

IA IMO Ashley didn't fall in lust as soon as she saw him, and that was the end of it. She didn't want to go any further. That's the way I see her behaviour. However, until I hear from her why she behaved that way, I can't like her. She is so rude to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Sam is often rude, Ashley just disconnects and, as the interview segments (ever wonder why she has so few "diary cam" segments?) show, she thinks she's "tried". Um... this could be called delusional thinking - IMHO.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 am

Ashley is totally impossible! I don't know if there's a financial reason why she is staying, but if there isn't, I don't know why she doesn't just quit - it certainly doesn't look like she's trying to have any kind of a relationship with David.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486