SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 pm

I posted this elsewhere and realized it was in the wrong place.

Just had an odd thought. What if Kaitlyn was originally going to pick Nick hence the proposal but pulled a "Mesnick" and decided to go with Shawn? I'm sure someone else has thought of this but it just came to me. Ali did say something about an interesting ending. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15326

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 pm

That would be something! All viewers - spoiled and unspoiled - would be wondering what was going on!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I posted this elsewhere and realized it was in the wrong place.

Just had an odd thought. What if Kaitlyn was originally going to pick Nick hence the proposal but pulled a "Mesnick" and decided to go with Shawn? I'm sure someone else has thought of this but it just came to me. Ali did say something about an interesting ending. question

That would truly be a suprising ending for sure. I wonder how Nick would appear so calm and collected after the show ended if that happened. And Shawn would be in for a big surprise come the ATFR being picked so last minute...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:53 pm

What if she let them both go at the FRC and got together with Shawn after her "Mesnick"? That would be a "refreshing" ending. Is there any direct information that she actually got engaged at the FRC?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:07 pm

glazedover wrote:What if she let them both go at the FRC and got together with Shawn after her "Mesnick"? That would be a "refreshing" ending. Is there any direct information that she actually got engaged at the FRC?

Oh no, RS would have been kinda right then. Yuck again!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
glazedover wrote:What if she let them both go at the FRC and got together with Shawn after her "Mesnick"? That would be a "refreshing" ending. Is there any direct information that she actually got engaged at the FRC?

Oh no, RS would have been kinda right then.  Yuck again!

Actually with his current spoilers...he would be wrong again.  But then again, I can see him going back on his current spoiler and saying, "I told you so..."  

In upcoming seasons, he could just change his spoiler every few weeks so that he would hit all the possible endings....that way everyone would be happy and he could say he had it right!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:20 am

Or, to play devil's advocate, she decided to date them both and sleep with them both. Final decision is ATFR. Nick and Shawn are both still competing. Maybe the next season will be Shawn and Nick as bachelors and Kaitlyn comes in midseason. Just being snarky.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Oh no, RS would have been kinda right then.  Yuck again!

RS very specifically said that's not what happened when he wrote his revised spoilers after snapchat-gate. So, if it does, he would be wrong (yay!).

I don't know what to think. Right now, it seems like she is very pro-Shawn, so I just can't see her letting him go even initially. I know that next week she is supposed to "confront" Shawn about why he hates Nick so much, so maybe that's when she starts seeing red flags? Or, maybe things don't go well with his family?

I'm still thinking something happens before the proposals, because they are almost four hours left of just Nick v. Shawn, and it doesn't even seem like we'll be having LCD since they are back in LA (although they could happen, but it would be weird that they don't go somewhere more exciting).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:25 am

Last edited by BKay on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 am

Yes, she has a ring and according to "inside sources" Shawn and kaitlyn were both very emotional. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:41 am

I really don't know what to think but just can't think it's all going to go as planned. I don't see the outcome changed no matter what happens along the way. There's no way that Kaitlyn is with Nick imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15326

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 am

I do remember Nick tweeted that on some days, nothing seems to go right after mtp in Utah.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+32
Beagle
mprssdbyu
isittrue
eirekay
Rosepetal
bleuberry
Ariela
Miyala
agentcurls
Bhaka
leselihau