SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Now part of me wished she didn't give it away! I wanted to be surprised at the end! Haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by megaa Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 pm

I wanted to be surprised, too. Plus, RS would have been wrong. Dammit! I wanted RS to be like "forget what you see on SM, Kaitlyn does not choose anyone" and then she chooses Shawn. laugh out loud

Then again, maybe she really doesn't choose anyone on the show, and the plan was for her to ask Shawn if they could work it out on After The Rose, and he says yes as if they haven't been together since filming. Ahh. Kaitlyn is such a trouble-maker, but she entertains us well.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Now RS will gloat and say he did get the spoiler for this season. ugh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:37 pm

I took what she said as playing a video game....did she say I lapped you. I'm thinking Mario Bros, LOL!!

I must say, Sean looks different, way more facial hair.

I am shocked!! I was just going to bed and thought I'd check in to see if anything was new.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I took what she said as playing a video game....did she say I lapped you. I'm thinking Mario Bros, LOL!!

I must say, Sean looks different, way more facial hair.

I am shocked!! I was just going to bed and thought I'd check in to see if anything was new.
You're right I think!! And he says it's 20 years old, which makes sense for Mario Bros. I don't care if it's wrong, I find them adorable laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 pm

california90 wrote:Now part of me wished she didn't give it away! I wanted to be surprised at the end! Haha.

Pretty sure she wishes she hadn't given it away either giggling .

Now that F1 is determined, who is Sex guy ? My money is that RS got that one wrong too.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
california90 wrote:Now part of me wished she didn't give it away! I wanted to be surprised at the end! Haha.

Pretty sure she wishes she hadn't given it away either giggling .

Now that F1 is determined, who is Sex guy ? My money is that RS got that one wrong too.

I'd say "sex guy" is Shawn. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Oh I believe RS got that wrong too he is itching all over because he was fool again.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 pm

reason wrote:Oh I believe RS got that wrong too he is itching all over because he was fool again.

Sorry I missed something - wasn't it RS that leaked this ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:45 pm

No someone send it to RS. The person who first snapchat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:46 pm

I can't stand RS and would love for him to be wrong about the whole season but he's still going to have to eat dirt and admit he was wrong in that smooth way he has about him. Hugesmile

I think sex guy is Shawn.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

I hope Shawn is sex guy but I'm nervous it's Nick. She cries about making a mistake, sex with Shawn clearly isn't a mistake though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11