SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Rolly wrote:I'd say "sex guy" is Shawn. cantstopl

I think it could very easily go either way. If Shawn is sex guy it's because Kaitlyn decided that she needed to do something to show Shawn that her actions (in showing how much she cares for him) match her words because he called her out that they didn't.

But Kaitlyn does a lot of crying and we haven't seen that yet. I don't see Nick as being one to make her cry but I do believe Shawn could make her cry. So sex guy could still be Nick and the crying is all about losing Shawn over it - or fear of losing Shawn over it.

Also the fact that Kaitlin is with Shawn tonight doesn't mean that Shawn was F1 at an FRC - it only means they are together tonight.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm

reason wrote:No someone send it to RS.  The person who first snapchat it.

Yes but RS can still claim that he spoiled it even if it contradicts what he initially said. He will still gloat. Or am I wrong here ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:53 pm

He cant say he snap it, that would be false.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope Shawn is sex guy but I'm nervous it's Nick. She cries about making a mistake, sex with Shawn clearly isn't a mistake though.

I thought she said she didn't regret it but it was bad timing or something like that?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I'd say "sex guy" is Shawn. cantstopl

I think it could very easily go either way. If Shawn is sex guy it's because Kaitlyn decided that she needed to do something to show Shawn that her actions (in showing how much she cares for him) match her words because he called her out that they didn't.

But Kaitlyn does a lot of crying and we haven't seen that yet. I don't see Nick as being one to make her cry but I do believe Shawn could make her cry. So sex guy could still be Nick and the crying is all about losing Shawn over it - or fear of losing Shawn over it.

Also the fact that Kaitlin is with Shawn tonight doesn't mean that Shawn was F1 at an FRC - it only means they are together tonight.
I can see it both ways also. Sex with Shawn isn't a mistake, he was f1 anyway. Sex with Nick is a mistake because Shawn is so angry Nick is even there, how did he get over sex with Nick? I do think he was f1 all along though, she came out of the gate after returning from filming talking about a guy who will stand by/protect her, handyman, country, nice butt, all Shawn clearly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Remember last thread it came up that Shawn got a snapchat, and some of you thought it was a bit coincidental? You guys were right. This is crazy.

Yeah, maybe she really didn't pick an F1 to give TPTB a dramatic end, but has since rekindled with Shawn? Still RS didn't leak this, it was Kaitlyn who leaked it. I don't see how he can take credit.. but maybe he'll check back with his sources and ask for more details on Shawn and FRC, cause he has mostly been focusing on Nick.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:
reason wrote:No someone send it to RS.  The person who first snapchat it.

Yes but RS can still claim that he spoiled it even if it contradicts what he initially said. He will still gloat. Or am I wrong here ?
My source came through again. 
RS' middle name is Gloat. Yes, Reality Steve Gloat Carbone. So I believe he will gloat regardless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm

I believe Nick knew shawn wins because of the time of day he arrives, plus the cloudy tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Reality Steve hasn't claimed anything. He just re-tweeted a few hours ago. Where are these claims he's supposedly making?

I'm seeing lots of assumptions HERE but zero comments by Steve. I know most people here hate him, and I'm not a huge fan, but I don't get this pile-on.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Soooooo... do we think they're engaged or dating? I really loved their chemistry but I hate it when a couple ends the season under a cloud of drama. Kind of a bummer.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 pm

emusha wrote:great find GA
https://twitter.com/Al_Shabibibibi/status/609519396697075714/video/1

Me?? I had nothing to do with this. I was away for a couple of hours and came back to 10 plus pages in one thread! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Soooooo... do we think they're engaged or dating? I really loved their chemistry but I hate it when a couple ends the season under a cloud of drama. Kind of a bummer.
I think dating or maybe she proposed herself? That might be too weird though and she likes manly men, so I doubt it. What is refreshing???

She has been happy since day 1 and describing him immediately in the media, so I doubt they left the frc with anything strained or unresolved.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11