SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am

Alanna wrote:By the way, what's up with this hand hold? laugh out loud I've never seen people hold hands like this:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 22 Image11

Too cute withnthe hand holding. Chris and Becca did that a lot last season too, jjust hoping its a different outcome with these two

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

^Here's hoping!
(I do think Becca was CS's real F1.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:47 am

Gah! Ship this couple so much. I just wish they had met under different circumstances to increase their odds. Any Shawn sightings?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 am

isittrue wrote:Gah!  Ship this couple so much.  I just wish they had met under different circumstances to increase their odds.   Any Shawn sightings?

I'm not so worried about lack of sightings.
It's possible they will meet for SHV after this weekend to keep a tighter rap on things.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 am

When Kaitlyn said "....the other guys are being so positive..."
Shawn said " ...yea, that's because they don't feel the way I do"
BAM! Take that Kaitlyn. What a lucky girl.
You gotta love this guy's assertion and passion.
*swoon*

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:00 pm

isittrue wrote:Gah!  Ship this couple so much.  I just wish they had met under different circumstances to increase their odds.   Any Shawn sightings?
Yeah pretty sure if they met in the real world, she wouldn't be running around hooking up with any other dudes laugh out loud But Shawn said something along the lines of ups and downs make a stronger couple and she repeated his words in her blog, so I think they're taking this weird way they met as a positive.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:52 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I'm not so worried about lack of sightings.
It's possible they will meet for SHV after this weekend to keep a tighter rap on things.

Me too on that ship.  And I've been rewatching their scenes together too.  Wish there were going to be more fun moments and cute dates, but I guess I'm more happy to get to watch a couple I'm really attached to and their story however it has to plays out. Warts and all.

And the fact that Kaitlyn flew to LA and posted a pic in some kind of halter/bikini makes me feel pretty sure it's a safe house weekend.  I won't worry unless Shawn is spotted out and about elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Kaitlyn posting the temperature on Snapchat seems to be her code for SHV weekend! That or her & Shawn in bed. Either works! Hugesmile

When they sit down together to talk, she always drapes her leg over his & then he pulls her in closer. He is constantly rubbing her leg. I've noticed this since early on.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Has she recently posted the temperature??!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:42 pm

see2love wrote:
Alanna wrote:By the way, what's up with this hand hold? laugh out loud I've never seen people hold hands like this:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 22 Image11

Too cute withnthe hand holding. Chris and Becca did that a lot last season too, jjust hoping its a different outcome with these two

Really, the hand thing is even more fascinating than the sex, I really enjoy their hand dance just like I did Becca and Chris.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Has she recently posted the temperature??!!  Smiley

She posted it late yesterday, but I don't think she has since. Any SM activity from them at all this a.m.?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:Kaitlyn posting the temperature on Snapchat seems to be her code for SHV weekend! That or her & Shawn in bed. Either works! Hugesmile

When they sit down together to talk, she always drapes her leg over his & then he pulls her in closer. He is constantly rubbing her leg. I've noticed this since early on.
Yep regarding the leg thing! Even when they were arguing over Nick, she complained he wasn't touching her and put his hand on her thigh for him to squeeze. What strong and obvious body language. It would have been the most confusing thing if we still only had the foiler. And I haven't seen either spotted or being active on sm other than yesterday yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3