SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 pm

I was rewatching the finale video and I saw that it looked like Kait was reading a note or something from Shawn on the couch during the LCD. It's probably his LCD gift. I can't wait to see what it says.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Love the fan video!! :yes: :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:29 pm

isittrue wrote:I was  rewatching the finale video and I saw that it looked like Kait was reading a note or something from Shawn on the couch during the LCD. It's probably his LCD gift.   I can't wait to see what it says.  

I noticed that too, can't wait to see what it says!!! Is it Monday yet???? :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:50 pm

If they are indeed "happily engaged," one of the things I'm looking forward to this week is hopefully hearing some concrete plans from the two of them. When I say plans I mean, like, is this going to be a long distance relationship for a while or is someone moving to be closer to the other? Is there going to be a wedding this year or are they putting it off till God knows when? If they seem to have some plans for the future this relationship could possibly last.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:14 pm

I have a feeling they are planning on moving in together, just no idea where. There were packed boxes in the background of Shawn's last snapchat with Chris.

I wish they had the time and money to travel with each other for a time, for him to have an extended visit to Vancouver with her.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:28 pm

algold29 wrote:I have a feeling they are planning on moving in together, just no idea where.  There were packed boxes in the background of Shawn's last snapchat with Chris.  

I wish they had the time and money to travel with each other for a time, for him to have an extended visit to Vancouver with her.

Both Van or Nashville would be ideal places to settle or just "be' a couple for awhile. They both seem fairly outdoorsy so I can just picture them picnicking at the creek or hiking and canoeing together in both places. I can't wait to see what life hold for them after everything settles. And so looking forward to more SM with these 2 little lovebirds AND the dog of course.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:41 pm

I can't wait for their first periscopes and snapchat's together!!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:11 pm

algold29 wrote:I can't wait for their first periscopes and snapchat's together!!!

You mean their first periscope and second snapchat? :cutesmile!:

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:13 pm

laugh out loud the best part of their first snap is it was exactly how I imagine them- adorably arguing over a game, Kait talking in a little girl voice, Shawn is pretend surly. Such cuteness overload.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

You mean their first periscope and second snapchat? :cutesmile!:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698 :yes: Forgot about that cantstopl
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:24 pm

algold29 wrote:I have a feeling they are planning on moving in together, just no idea where.  There were packed boxes in the background of Shawn's last snapchat with Chris.  

Yeah I am confused by the packed boxes though since the article from the Hartford newspaper about Shawn said he only moved to Nashville early this year but in the HT visit with K, he says he has been living with his sister for a few years so no idea It may be if he only moved to Nashville recently and has not unpacked?

Anyway, hope to hear some concrete plans for their future as well during all their media rounds.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:35 pm

I think the newspaper just got it wrong. According to Shawn's Instagram he's been living in Nashville since 2014.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3