SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Maybe he and his sister lived together somewhere else then moved to Nashville together. question
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 pm

emptysquares wrote:I think the newspaper just got it wrong. According to Shawn's Instagram he's been living in Nashville since 2014.

I agree! I think the first snapchat Shawn posted was maybe a clue. (At least I hope so) Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:26 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud the best part of their first snap is it was exactly how I imagine them- adorably arguing over a game, Kait talking in a little girl voice, Shawn is pretend surly. Such cuteness overload.

What exactly was happening in the Snapchat video and is there any way to watch it? Haha I've only seen the picture.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:42 am

emilymelfan wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud the best part of their first snap is it was exactly how I imagine them- adorably arguing over a game, Kait talking in a little girl voice, Shawn is pretend surly. Such cuteness overload.

What exactly was happening in the Snapchat video and is there any way to watch it? Haha I've only seen the picture.

Video of someone watching the snap on their phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNS-fpOZ2L8
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:25 am

Thanks AC.  Should hold me until Monday..  Not fangirling. :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 am

I don't want to jinx anything but I can't wait to start seeing #Kaitboo together on SM. I bet they are going to be adorable. I think they could last long term. I hear wedding bells in their future!!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Aw. Did anyone see Kaitlyn's latest Instagram post? She seems excited for tomorrow night Smiley

kaitlynbristowe
Doin the bull dance, feelin the flow. Workin it, workin it. I'll be doin my happy dance all the way to tomorrow night! #TheBachelorette #finale @tdelallave @boojemedia
https://instagram.com/p/5ml2-5QDoW/

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Imagine if we thought she was single right now? Like wow, Kait really is happy to be free of both men!!! laugh out loud So cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:23 pm

laugh out loud yeah we'd be saying, she must be so happy to get this over with and not pretend any more. Good for her for sticking with her heart if she didn't feel it with any of the guys. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Imagine if we thought she was single right now? Like wow, Kait really is happy to be free of both men!!! laugh out loud So cute!

Now THAT would've been "refreshing". But as she's said, she was happy before she got on The Bachelor, she didn't need a guy around.  Finding a fiance through all this mess must be the cherry on top.

Last edited by LenaActually on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank goodness she got her "cherry on top!"  :cutesmile!: #kaitboo are adorable.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 pm

I wonder if she and Shawn have been able to see each other while in LA, other than the People shoot. Are they keeping them separate to build suspense? Becca's tweet last night made me think she was referring to her friend Kaitlyn not being able to sleep thinking about Shawn. Becca and Kait talk daily according to Becca.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 13h13 hours ago

I can't wait to have the good kind of sleepless nights just thinking about bae. WHEN WILL THAT TIME COME.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3