SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 pm

CarrieA wrote:After all the drama and tears with everyone this season there better be a freakin good FRC where they are both a hot mess of emotions professing their love to one another. They better both says their ILYs and he best be twirling her around in circles while their play the video montage. I can't take much more of this "man drama" rotfl
Ahh so nice to see you, girl!!! And L&S says it's a crazy emotional and sweet frc. I believe it!! Can't wait to watch, I love their love story, as not-perfect as it is Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:52 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think people are more forgiving with an f1. I also agree that at least Shawn seems sincerely psycho (ish) and not made-for-TV laugh out loud 

I didn't think Britt was that bad at all actually.
Simply hilarious. No other way to describe it. I would judge him so much more if he was being psycho by himself and fell in love by himself, but since she's just as freaking crazed over him, everyone gets a pass from me. Woohoo!! Go cray, KaitBoo...well you already did but you know what I mean.

Thank you for this!  They are both crazyyyy cutiessss!  Love them and I am enjoying the show more and more.  I like Kaitboo and all their faults too!  I agree with the above poster who said the show has been great.  teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 3806527698

Can't wait to see them at the ATFR.  Smiley

Me too! I didn't think I was going to like this season, but Kaitboo have not disappoint. I don't see Shawn as possessive, I give him a pass bcs his issue is only with Nick and not the other contestant.
Sharleen blog:
"It’s not entirely dissimilar to Kaitlyn telling Shawn that he was “The One” halfway through the process. With that information, it’s impossible for Shawn not to observe the other relationships and compare his interactions with Kaitlyn to the other guys’. And now, with the information that she slept with Nick, Shawn is left to fester while Kaitlyn and Nick are on their Fantasy Suite date, where they will surely have sex again. Ignorance truly can be bliss. Kaitlyn has insisted that the relationships be kept separate, but by oversharing with Shawn she forces his awareness of them."
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ahh so nice to see you, girl!!! And L&S says it's a crazy emotional and sweet frc. I believe it!! Can't wait to watch, I love their love story, as not-perfect as it is Smiley

hi hi hi Oh good! I've been a little concerned this season. Haven't been reading as close as usual but just enough to keep up with the drama of the season.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:59 pm

This article lists all the bach couples, here is what they think about Kait season, and I agree
Bachelor Match-up: Who They Should’ve Picked
After a whopping 30 seasons, only five final-rose relationships have survived off-screen. If we could turn back time, here’s who they should’ve picked for surefire eternal bliss

"Kaitlyn, The Bachelorette Season 11

Who She NEEDS to Pick: Shawn B.

Between the amateur sex coach, law student-slash-stripper and misogynistic a-hole who grabbed her butt at the cocktail party, Kaitlyn faced some slim pickings in her season premiere. But along came Shawn B., a personal trainer with a Calvin Harris–like face, who genuinely charmed Kaitlyn into giving him the oh-so-important first impression rose. And while this floral designation almost always leads to a runner-up loss (at least five in recent seasons), we’re positive this match made in heaven has lasting power."
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Simply hilarious. No other way to describe it. I would judge him so much more if he was being psycho by himself and fell in love by himself, but since she's just as freaking crazed over him, everyone gets a pass from me. Woohoo!! Go cray, KaitBoo...well you already did but you know what I mean.

Thank you for this!  They are both crazyyyy cutiessss!  Love them and I am enjoying the show more and more.  I like Kaitboo and all their faults too!  I agree with the above poster who said the show has been great.  teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 3806527698

Can't wait to see them at the ATFR.  Smiley

Me too! I didn't think I was going to like this season, but Kaitboo have not disappoint. I don't see Shawn as possessive, I give him a pass bcs his issue is only with Nick and not the other contestant.
Sharleen blog:
"It’s not entirely dissimilar to Kaitlyn telling Shawn that he was “The One” halfway through the process. With that information, it’s impossible for Shawn not to observe the other relationships and compare his interactions with Kaitlyn to the other guys’. And now, with the information that she slept with Nick, Shawn is left to fester while Kaitlyn and Nick are on their Fantasy Suite date, where they will surely have sex again. Ignorance truly can be bliss. Kaitlyn has insisted that the relationships be kept separate, but by oversharing with Shawn she forces his awareness of them."

Don't forget the first Shawn drunken freakout. It was not about Nick at all, it was about Jared and a GDR. So nope that pass is not completely accurate. Also it seems that he kind of "peed" on her early so the other guys would back off. When Jared didn't back off enough he did get mad and possessive and so nicely talked about her banging other guys. Really classy of him.

I don't think that Shawn is dangerous, but I think he is possessive. But I also think that Kaitlyn likes that. As Alanna has pointed out, I think that his possessiveness makes Kaitlyn feel loved. To me it is a huge red flag that these two could be in for a rocky road, as they both seem pretty immature to me. But I do think he is the best match for her, so good luck to them. I am over this season. Watching her cry and Shawn throw hissy fits is exhausting and not fun at all. They deserve each other IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Maggenzm wrote:This article lists all the bach couples, here is what they think about Kait season, and I agree
Bachelor Match-up: Who They Should’ve Picked
After a whopping 30 seasons, only five final-rose relationships have survived off-screen. If we could turn back time, here’s who they should’ve picked for surefire eternal bliss

"Kaitlyn, The Bachelorette Season 11

Who She NEEDS to Pick: Shawn B.

Between the amateur sex coach, law student-slash-stripper and misogynistic a-hole who grabbed her butt at the cocktail party, Kaitlyn faced some slim pickings in her season premiere. But along came Shawn B., a personal trainer with a Calvin Harris–like face, who genuinely charmed Kaitlyn into giving him the oh-so-important first impression rose. And while this floral designation almost always leads to a runner-up loss (at least five in recent seasons), we’re positive this match made in heaven has lasting power."

Do you have a link?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 pm

I googled it and found this....

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-match-up-who-they-shouldve-picked/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:One of themes of the season is..."it's all going to be worth it in the end..." Emotional turmoil and all.

I can speak from experience and my own personal brush with death that it changes people. All emotions after are more relevant and more intense (love, sadness, jealousy, anxiety) and the tolerance for  wasting one's time and dealing with BS are much lower than before.

And while I can't excuse all of Shawn's behaviors, I think this is one of main reasons I can relate to him as a human being. Things matter so much more after you've had something devastating happen to you.

agentcurls wrote:Also, PTSD from a significant life event such as a car accident can last a long time, even years, and it can make one's "flight or fight" response a bit more primitive. The mind wants to make you realize that you don't need to feel anxious...your life is not in danger, but the body's chemical response sometimes takes over and wins out. Not very pleasant sometimes, but very human.

I guess in a way I am trying to justify some of Shawn's intensity.
I just don't think for one second Shawn poses any danger or threat to Kaitlyn as other have suggested.
I actually think because of what he went through, he will make an even more tender, warm, and compassionate boyfriend/husband someday.

AC,

Thank you for sharing your experience and perspective. I will actually try to give Shawn more of a break on his behavior.

I think these two people could be a good match, but I think they both seem very immature, and both need to really grow up and learn to feel more comfort in their love and less insecurity. Now the actions of both have not screamed trust up to this point, but hopefully once out of this unnatural situation they will settle down into a more mature relationship. I do think all of K's SM and blogs are to tell other women "hands off, he is mine", making her very similar to the way Shawn reacted through out the season. Again, if you trust your mate you don't need to do this, so we will see. That possessive energy burns out and without a firm foundation of love and trust under it, it ends just like the last bachelorette couple. I compare them to Des and Chris because he managed to just focus on Des and not the rest of the crap, to the point that Brooks was invited to their wedding because he was Chris's friend.

So best of luck to Shawn and Kaitlyn, but I think they both have huge issues to get through, and both of their actions show the challenges they will face.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Only thing refreshing to me is that Kaitlyn and Shawn are off the market (at least temporarily).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Don't forget the first Shawn drunken freakout. It was not about Nick at all, it was about Jared and a GDR. So nope that pass is not completely accurate. Also it seems that he kind of "peed" on her early so the other guys would back off. When Jared didn't back off enough he did get mad and possessive and so nicely talked about her banging other guys. Really classy of him.
stuckinsc
I don't think that Shawn is dangerous, but I think he is possessive. But I also think that Kaitlyn likes that. As Alanna has pointed out, I think that his possessiveness makes Kaitlyn feel loved. To me it is a huge red flag that these two could be in for a rocky road, as they both seem pretty immature to me. But I do think he is the best match for her, so good luck to them. I am over this season. Watching her cry and Shawn throw hissy fits is exhausting and not fun at all. They deserve each other IMO.
*************************************************************************************************************

IMO, Shawn's hissy fit when Jared got the rose was not about jealousy per se. S was confused, and upset. He wanted TO CRY, not beat anybody up.

After K slept with Nick she started ignoring S. She was going hot and cold because she didn't know how to act. SHAWN COULD FEEL THAT.....Anyone who has been cheated on knows when something is wrong. It's a GUT feeling, no matter how hard the cheater tries to hide it. Cheaters do one of two things, they start giving excuses why they aren't around, or some are overly nice so you do not pick up on their infidelity.

Shawn needed super validation, not a cold shoulder. Because he felt that he was losing her since Nick came onto the horizon, he was watching every move  she made. Don't forget, her actions did not match her words.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I googled it and found this....

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-match-up-who-they-shouldve-picked/

Thanks nutty!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO - One of the biggest annoyances with this season is the ridiculous gender bias.  Prime example...  Shawn's unrelenting narcissistic insecurity, it is all about me...I am "the one" behavior VS Britt's all about me, pretty girl behavior last season.  Shawn is excused by so many as being "in love with the girl" so any childish self serving outbursts are justifiably fine ... He is a "fan favorite." VS Britt's childish self serving outbursts which were uniformly vilified.  I am not a "fan" of either of these cast members but it is annoying how if a man behaves this way so many people especially lots of woman excuse and embrace this but if a woman does this men and women universally bash her.  Since I view this whole season as a virtual train wreck, I just had to share one of my rants!  I sincerely hope next season has a storyline and we actually "get to know" the cast of characters for more than just a series of dramatic outbursts!!
ITA, and to follow up on this thought:

Britt was essentially reprimanded and let go by the lead... so the audience felt justified in disliking her because the lead didn't choose her.

In Shawn's case, he gets to be F1. So whatever backlash or what-have-you that exists, this is far overshadowed by Shawn being male and just in love and as F1 gets that justification.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB