SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm

General discussion thread for KShawn.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I don't particularly care for Shawn- just get a bad vibe I can't put my finger on. Felt bummed with K spoiling she is currently with him (which I don't necessarily think means he was F1 at FRC or that they are engaged) because I'll miss the sleuthing, S\C analysis, who got better FS comparisons etc.

But it will be interesting to see how the story plays out. He was front runner out of the gate (LAFS, FIR) then there seemed to be a start of a decline- I found his reaction to Nick joining OTT and the preview of the argument with Kaitlyn about trust and having his walls up seems to signal the road to love\lust\whatever happens at FRC will be a bit rocky and have ups and downs.

Just my 2cents

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:53 pm

My biggest question and concern for them now is if he's the sex guy? I'm sure the road to the frc will be bumpy, it's bumpy for all the couples always, but I think if he's sex guy, it'll make things considerably easier for both of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

It will be interesting to see Shawn's edit and his and K's story.

We have yet to even see their first date. So hopefully this snafu doesn't make things worse so they can't stay together. Because if the road was bumpy before it is going to get much bumpier since the show is truly just starting on Monday.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Alanna wrote:My biggest question and concern for them now is if he's the sex guy? I'm sure the road to the frc will be bumpy, it's bumpy for all the couples always, but I think if he's sex guy, it'll make things considerably easier for both of them.
Either way, they should be fine regarding this part. If he is not sex-guy, then that means the info that K told him this before waiting to see it unfold on tv is accurate and very wise to do so. Even so, it will be hard to watch for someone like Shawn who already has shown signs he is not a happy camper when K is with other guys. So maybe he won't watch that part. And why bother if he was already told?

And if he is sex-guy, it will be something they can laugh about and only further instill confidence in their connection.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

I don't think they will last, I don't see Kaitlyn as someone who pursues a long term relationship, just an other 6 months max relationship of brands promotion.
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:40 pm

missfafa wrote:I don't think they will last, I don't see Kaitlyn as someone who pursues a long term relationship, just an other 6 months max relationship of brands promotion.
I know not everyone agrees but I'm a big believer in the theory that women are more likely to settle down when the right dude comes along, but men need it to be the right timing/their cab light flashing green. So at this point, I need to hear more from and about Shawn to gauge and speculate on their chances. It'll be fun to stalk them either way this goes laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
missfafa wrote:I don't think they will last, I don't see Kaitlyn as someone who pursues a long term relationship, just an other 6 months max relationship of brands promotion.
I know not everyone agrees but I'm a big believer in the theory that women are more likely to settle down when the right dude comes along, but men need it to be the right timing/their cab light flashing green. So at this point, I need to hear more from and about Shawn to gauge and speculate on their chances. It'll be fun to stalk them either way this goes laugh out loud

me too, i am interested to see how their relationship will develop in the show, why would she choose him over Nick? but i have no hopes for them to last at all giggling
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:46 pm

i am veeeery curious to watch Episode 7 in Ireland, i want to know who is the sex guy!... if it's Shawn it would make a lot of sense but if it's Nick, then this season will be Andi 2.0
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:58 pm

I thought RS said Kaitlyn choose no one or am I dreaming that .
Here I went and told all my Family that she choses no one and now I just found out RS says she and Shawn are a couple .

My family thinks I'm off my rocker , now they really will believe it if she did pick someone .
Embarressed!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Check the media thread. She was on snapchat and there was Shawn in bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Reality Steve hasn't said anything. He just forwarded Kaitlyn's snapchat. (Without admitting he was wrong, of course)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB