SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Those are some pretty big "ifs". At that rate, Shawn and I could have had the best love story eva! Just saying! Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those are some pretty big "ifs". At that rate, Shawn and I could have had the best love story eva! Just saying! Hugesmile
People forgive each other all the time for all sorts of things that would be unacceptable to others. Maybe it wouldn't be acceptable to you personally but maybe to them it's fine, I have no idea. So yeah, a big if, and one only they can answer, and time too, of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm not saying she, he or anyone could or could not forgive. I am actually not that invested in the discussion, I was simply saying under those conditions I might have come away lucky.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Kaitlyn ruined her own love story too, honestly. She and Shawn could have had the best and most uncontested love story of this franchise if she hadn't visited Shawn and told him he's f1 and then immediately jumped into bed with Nick. However, their not perfect love story allowed Kait to see that Shawn will stick with her through anything, which is something I think she really needed, so at the end of the day, I can see how their bumpy road could help in the long run. Of course, this is assuming he's really over the sex scandal. His behavior during media post finale will be key to this, so I'll be watching it extra closely, which I'm sure I'd do in any case laugh out loud

IA, they seam very in tune with their feeling for one another, but the bold will determine success or failure, if they can get pass the 6 months backlash AFRC, they have a chance. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:06 pm

agentcurls wrote:She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

But, being the bachelorette until the finale airs is her job. Are any of us allowed to not to our job because our bosses have made us unhappy? Nope, we get fired. Kaitlyn was paid what most people would consider a good amount of money for five months of work, and it is five months because she was supposed to do that job until the end of July. She gave up somewhere in June and it is making some of us mad. If she wants to give back 1/5 of her salary, since she has failed to do her job, then great, I will stop harping on her not doing the job she was paid to do. JMO

Kashathediva wrote:We really aren't going to start discussing word count are we?? cantstopl (I can't believe I am saying this!)
Certainly not for those of us reading pages a day! duh

You will actually reach through your computer and kill me personally if word count is an issue. cantstopl

chasingpavements wrote:snipped
I've heard people say this a lot, and I truly don't get it. I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn got one of the best "love stories" in this franchise, as their fans got to see her give him a FIR, give him the first kiss, say that this is the closest she's felt to love at first sight, tell him that she's falling in love with him after the first date, and say that it feels that her husband telling her ILY for the first time. Their fans haven't had to hear K tell anyone else that she loves them (like Sean/Cat fans did), make future plans with the F2 (like Nikki/JP fans did), and deal with the fact that their F1 was second choice (like Chris/Des fans did). I think that TPTB did the best they could with the material that K/S gave them. If K was going to pre-FS sex with another guy and freakout about it, of course they were going to show it. If S was going to have panic attacks every other day, of course they were going to show it. I don't think that they got any worse than past couples, and I would actually argue that they got much better.

And, lastly, it's important to remember that this isn't a personal DVD for them to remember their love story. They are merely players in a reality show whose main purpose is to entertain 7 million people. Kaitlyn didn't get paid to fall in love; she got paid to be the "prize" in a dramatic search for love that TPTB could make a show out of. The blogs are not her personal journal, they are a part of her job.

Exactly, I have to do the job I am paid to do, I expect the same from Kaitlyn.

Alanna wrote:I think Kaitlyn ruined her own love story too, honestly. She and Shawn could have had the best and most uncontested love story of this franchise if she hadn't visited Shawn and told him he's f1 and then immediately jumped into bed with Nick. However, their not perfect love story allowed Kait to see that Shawn will stick with her through anything, which is something I think she really needed, so at the end of the day, I can see how their bumpy road could help in the long run. Of course, this is assuming he's really over the sex scandal. His behavior during media post finale will be key to this, so I'll be watching it extra closely, which I'm sure I'd do in any case laugh out loud

Alanna, I think they have a chance, except I think Kaitlyn continued to lie to Shawn, IMO. She did not tell him the truth about her Nick interaction before the show and while she shared the sex fact, most I think see that she was a fully participating partner in that sex if not the initiator. I also think the leaks about her relationship with Nick are TPTB's doing IMO. Even if Shawn wants to ignore them, media and his friends will have seen and heard about them. If Kaitlyn really was this dishonest, it could truly kill the relationship for a man like Shawn for whom dishonesty seems to be a big deal. I don't want Kaitlyn with Nick, so if she and Shawn make it great, but to me I see a lot of the same red flags that I saw with Andi and Josh. If they both try they can get through it, but for all her this is who I am schtick, I think Kaitlyn likes to play with the truth to her advantage and I don't see Shawn dealing with that well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:26 pm

I think Shawn and Kait are just fine. TWT. Hehe.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Those who accuse Kaitlyn of rewriting history to suit her purpose now are certainly entitled to have that opinion - everyone here is entitled to have their opinion and as long as they express it with respect to everyone else here they are entitled to express the opinion they have.

IMO the fact is that none of us know how Kaitlyn felt during filming - we weren't there to talk with her to ask her what she was thinking, we couldn't read her mind then, and we can't read her mind now. If she says something about how she felt I don't think any of us have any basis in fact to say that she didn't. If we don't like what she wrote, if the fact that what she didn't say makes us mad, then we have the right to not read it.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think Shawn and Kait are just fine.   TWT. Hehe.

I can agree. They really remind me of J&A and unless Kaitlyn's lies come out I expect a united front, but like J&A, I think the cracks will probably break them up. As you said TWT.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
agentcurls wrote:She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

I've heard people say this a lot, and I truly don't get it. I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn got one of the best "love stories" in this franchise, as their fans got to see her give him a FIR, give him the first kiss, say that this is the closest she's felt to love at first sight, tell him that she's falling in love with him after the first date, and say that it feels that her husband telling her ILY for the first time. Their fans haven't had to hear K tell anyone else that she loves them (like Sean/Cat fans did), make future plans with the F2 (like Nikki/JP fans did), and deal with the fact that their F1 was second choice (like Chris/Des fans did). I think that TPTB did the best they could with the material that K/S gave them. If K was going to pre-FS sex with another guy and freakout about it, of course they were going to show it. If S was going to have panic attacks every other day, of course they were going to show it. I don't think that they got any worse than past couples, and I would actually argue that they got much better.

And, lastly, it's important to remember that this isn't a personal DVD for them to remember their love story. They are merely players in a reality show whose main purpose is to entertain 7 million people. Kaitlyn didn't get paid to fall in love; she got paid to be the "prize" in a dramatic search for love that TPTB could make a show out of. The blogs are not her personal journal, they are a part of her job.

Interesting because I find their love story to be one of the more tainted ones. I don't think fans will ever let either of them forget it and the show seems to be doing their best in that regard. Does anyone remember what Sean said to Lindsay when he rejected her? I don't find that example comparable really as it was barely a bump in the road.

I'd compare this to Ben and Courtney because Des/Chris IMO weren't thrown under the bus character wise.

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Yup, plenty will always remember Shawn telling Lindsey he loved her. And I think he did, as a really good friend, but it sounded bad at the time.

Key difference, Shawn and Cat were both pretty drama free. Kaitlyn seems to love and feed on drama, so I expect that the drama will continue with her. And as Sean pointed out in his not a blog or what ever it is, sex confuses things. Kaitlyn continuing to sample Nick physically could be a hard pill to sallow long term. Shawn has admitted trust issues. Kaitlyn is continually pushing those boundaries IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:57 pm

I meant general fans, not people like us laugh out loud. I'd guess many don't even remember the name of his f2.

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I meant general fans, not people like us laugh out loud. I'd guess many don't even remember the name of his f2.

None of my friends here watch this show. I tried to bribe some last summer with Aaron Murray's big bro being on and still no luck. So I have no idea what the common fan thinks. I am also an OCD scientist, I never watched the prince and still know the name of his F1 and F2. I wish I could drive this crap out of my brain.

I move on the finale day. Hope to find a friend in my new city who might watch this crap with me in person. I might be able to give you all a break on my posts, if I had a real live person to talk to about this crapfest. cantstopl So we all need to hope that Stucki finds a bachelor watching friend in TN Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB