SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

I think it's easy to not make spoiling mistakes like this on Twitter, Instagtam, and Facebook so the cast is now allowed to have public accounts because it helps generate buzz. I really don't understand why Kaitlyn is allowed to have a public snapchat account. That is the puzzling one, especially since we now know it is easy to make a mistake like this. I think she could have avoided using snapchat til the season finished airing and that would have been a good solution.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:56 am

Alanna wrote:
remockered wrote:Just speaking for myself as a Nick fan, I really did not care if he was the last man standing. I just wanted him to not be hated and even have the edit reveal the real Nick. I find Kait immature, but more than happy if she ends up with Shawn and it is a love story. I just wish they had not sent her to Chicago.
Ehh, honestly, if Shawn is worried that any time she's in Chicago unsupervised by him, she'll immediately race to Nick's apt, ripping her clothes on the way, and punching the doorman to the building if he takes too long to sign her in, they're doomed anyway and should just stop right now.

I was talking editing and the perception of Bach fans, not reality or Shawn's perceptions. Pretty sure they all know where they all stand.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:57 am

^^^ Yes but remember Josh and Andi got caught too.  No one "saved" it though.  I bet from now on TPTB will have some new rules.  Or.... the show now evolves into a "live" event kind of like survivor.  ;)

Regardless I am happy she "picked' someone and they looked "comfortable. Smiley  Now we can watch and see how they got there.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:59 am

I agree umngirl, I was surprised to see her snapchatring about the show to be honest. She promoted it on Twitter every few days presumably to increase her followers, and that bit her in the azz.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Yes but remember Josh and Andi got caught too.  No one "saved" it though.  I bet from now on TPTB will have some new rules.  Or.... the show now evolves into a "live" event kind of like survivor.  ;)

Regardless I am happy she "picked' someone and they looked "comfortable. Smiley  Now we can watch and see how they got there.

They do look QUITE "comfortable" in that shot, don't they? :uptonogood
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I agree umngirl, I was surprised to see her snapchatring about the show to be honest. She promoted it on Twitter every few days presumably  to increase her followers, and that bit her in the azz.
When she snapped from the sh over Memorial Day weekend and we started speculating what guy was in the reflection of her sunglasses, I pretty much had a premonition this would happen. She never should have been snapping with Shawn in the frame but hey, this is a little free spirited birdie we're talking about. Whatever, I love her. She was up there with my fav leads already and this just takes the cake for me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Yes but remember Josh and Andi got caught too.  No one "saved" it though.  I bet from now on TPTB will have some new rules.  Or.... we now evolve into a "live" event kind of like survivor.  ;)

I still think Andi and Josh "getting caught" was completely different than this scenario IMO. They didn't send a video of themselves in bed together with a spoiler saying the opposite of reality (making my own assumption here). They got caught on each other's best friend list by one of RS's spies, so if you didn't follow RS odds are you had no idea.

All my friends who are unspoiled found out yesterday about this via ET Canada, Perez Hilton, Variety, EOnline and were texting me like crazy. This is way worse than the Nick video, why because in the video Steve posted it not the contestant themselves to thousands of followers.

It was a mistake by Kaitlyn don't think she did intentionally, just curious as to who the heck she is sending a video of her and Shawn in bed to
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I agree umngirl, I was surprised to see her snapchatring about the show to be honest. She promoted it on Twitter every few days presumably  to increase her followers, and that bit her in the azz.
When she snapped from the sh over Memorial Day weekend and we started speculating what guy was in the reflection of her sunglasses, I pretty much had a premonition this would happen. She never should have been snapping with Shawn in the frame but hey, this is a little free spirited birdie we're talking about. Whatever, I love her. She was up there with my fav leads already and this just takes the cake for me.

I agree! She is a "free spirited birdie!" I love her too and I am anxious to see Kaitlin and Shawn on the show now. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:09 pm

sbolduc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Yes but remember Josh and Andi got caught too.  No one "saved" it though.  I bet from now on TPTB will have some new rules.  Or.... we now evolve into a "live" event kind of like survivor.  ;)

I still think Andi and Josh "getting caught" was completely different than this scenario IMO. They didn't send a video of themselves in bed together with a spoiler saying the opposite of reality (making my own assumption here). They got caught on each other's best friend list by one of RS's spies, so if you didn't follow RS odds are you had no idea.

All my friends who are unspoiled found out yesterday about this via ET Canada, Perez Hilton, Variety, EOnline and were texting me like crazy. This is way worse than the Nick video, why because in the video Steve posted it not the contestant themselves to thousands of followers.

It was a mistake by Kaitlyn don't think she did intentionally, just curious as to who the heck she is sending a video of her and Shawn in bed to

Yes, but Andi did take pictures of Josh and one was of him in bed. They were also snap chatting each other but managed to not push the wrong button. Maybe this is the new thing twenty somethings do. giggling

It might not be popular but I still like Kaitlin and I am happy she choose/is choosing someone. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:15 pm

If it was anybody else but Kaitlyn I might consider that it was an accident. I think she's royally ticked and did it on purpose. I think after the fact tptb threatened her with lawsuit - which could probably get her kicked out of the States - so she's now going to play nice til after the FRC airs.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 pm

As a Nick fan, I'm happy the one in bed is Shawn.
If it was Nick, ha, people would say mean things about Nick and probably would make up ugly stories.

So yea, I'm happy it's not Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Imagining Cupcake and Whit getting emergency phone calls out of the blue to drop what they are doing and run to be seen in a large public venue with Kait and Shawn. The side show with TPTB attempt at damage control via SM is becoming more entertaining than the show itself.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls