SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:38 pm

isittrue wrote:I am definitely dreading tonight's episode and the backlash ahead for kaitlyn.  I really hope she and Shawn are working through this and there are not lingering issues where she feels she has to continue to ask for his forgiveness.  I am sure it won't be an easy task for either of them but if their relationship was meant to be hopefully it will be despite of it all.  I really don't know though
Yes to the bold. I sincerely hope he's not punishing her for whatever in the world we're about to see, he needs to be either all in or all out with her, not in between. I really hope judging by her cute comments and posts about him that's he's all in! Where's the crossing my fingers emoji!?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Shawn is pretty much bound and gagged to the end of this thing plus he is not all that SM active so it's hard to know how he is acting with K. My hope is he is being her support behind the scenes.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK I think if she turned around, unless her butt is totally flat it would be hanging out, only with fabric coverage.

There was a pic of her bum in that skirt somewhere after the WTA, but don't remember whose IG it was on. She was leaning against a wall.

FTR, I don't think said skirt is too tight. She's tiny, so she'd have to be wearing a children's size or something for it to be too small. It's just how it's supposed to look.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Is there anyone here who think Shawn is pre-FS guy ?
I don't think so.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Rolly wrote:Lots of things can change but I have a funny feeling Shawn would prefer to be the bachelor more than he wants Kaitlyn. We shall see.....I've been wrong before.... Hugesmile
I thought he wanted to be the bachelor or winner while he was on the bachelorette. But that's just me. The dude is just way too alpha male for me so my bias is going to show. Too much testosterone from working out/surrounded by other males.

And yes, while he may have been told about what happened he is about to watch it unfold on screen. Two different things to hear and then see. If he really was there for K he would get over it as she was single at the time and there for herself not for him. If he doesn't... then that is just more evidence to me he was there for himself/ego.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:51 pm

bilolo wrote:Is there anyone here who think Shawn is pre-FS guy ?
I don't think so.

I really thought so back when I voted in the poll...but it's not looking good at all. :nervous

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait just reposted Becca's insta which says "I forgive" and has this caption

Such a powerful sentence. Nothing is more freeing than these words of grace. No matter the hurt, the words, the betrayal- there is freedom in forgiveness. ❤️

"I forgive"
It seems she is saying the sentence herself and gaining freedom from those words of grace. There's a lot she's being put thorough and so much criticism she is facing -- saying "I forgive" would likely be very freeing for her... if this is indeed how she means it I am glad she's finding some spiritual direction in the midst of the emotional rollercoaster she's on...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Rolly wrote:Lots of things can change but I have a funny feeling Shawn would prefer to be the bachelor more than he wants Kaitlyn. We shall see.....I've been wrong before.... Hugesmile
I thought he wanted to be the bachelor or winner while he was on the bachelorette. But that's just me. The dude is just way too alpha male for me so my bias is going to show. Too much testosterone from working out/surrounded by other males.

And yes, while he may have been told about what happened he is about to watch it unfold on screen. Two different things to hear and then see. If he really was there for K he would get over it as she was single at the time and there for herself not for him. If he doesn't... then that is just more evidence to me he was there for himself/ego.

jmo
I've had that same impression.  Especially when he signed his good-bye notice to co-workers with 'Bachelor Shawn'.  Leaving his job also, nothing was holding him back from getting the gig.. if it was offered.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:54 pm

I know it's not popular, but I hope Kaitlyn is busy forgiving Shawn for admitting his misgivings. Can't quite put a finger on it but "sincere" is not an adjective my brain is coming up with to describe Shawn. But I hope I'm wrong.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:02 pm

The list of who is really sincere on this show is pretty short anyway. This season is no different than others. Jmo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:15 pm

I hope her tweet wasn't asking the public (and Shawn) for forgiveness. She doesn't need to ask for forgiveness!
Own your decisions girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Shawn seems like a great guy to me. Seems close to his family.

I too hope Shawn has embraced Kaitlin fully. IMO he has. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls