SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 am

^^^ Yes but isn't it great??!! Keep snapping kaitlin. Show us your "story." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 am

california90 wrote:
SueSt wrote:sorry, a little off topic, but can I just say that skirt is way too tight.

she's got a rockin' bod and i think the skirt is meant to be that tight. at least her butt or you know what isn't hanging out! laugh out loud

not saying she doesn't have a great body; but the skirt shouldn't be all creased and pulling.  i'm not a stylist, but I know this much. IMO, it looks much better on the model, hanging out or not. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 am

SueSt wrote:
california90 wrote:
SueSt wrote:sorry, a little off topic, but can I just say that skirt is way too tight.

she's got a rockin' bod and i think the skirt is meant to be that tight. at least her butt or you know what isn't hanging out! laugh out loud

not saying she doesn't have a great body; but the skirt shouldn't be all creased and pulling.  i'm not a stylist, but I know this much. IMO, it looks much better on the model, hanging out or not.  giggling

And how in the heck does someone sit down comfortably in something like this? Almost as bad as thong underwear. giggling I'm betting whoever invented those never wore them.no no She does have a terrific body but wearing this skirt all night would be work for anybody.

FYI This is coming from someone who wears "granny panties". cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:57 am

Rolly wrote:And how in the heck does someone sit down comfortably in something like this?

giggling Very carefully.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Not to mention how do you even wear anything under it? There would be lines no matter what, so you would have to go without.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 pm

She's probably wearing nude spanx. I find nothing weird about her outfit or think it's too tight. She's extremely hot and I need to put her pic on my gym bag any time I'm feeling lazy about yoga sculpt laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Hmmm, I do hope he is well.

Mike Fleiss ✔ @fleissmeister
Judge for yourself. Do you think Kaitlyn makes a terrible mistake in tonite's episode? I think not...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:59 pm

giggling Something is definitely wrong with him if what he does to this show and the people on it is any indication. It's monday- He has to get bachnation talking eh.
Did he ever tweet anything at this time when the show was shooting, I am just curious as to how he reacted to today's shenanigans in realtime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:03 pm

Kait just reposted Becca's insta which says "I forgive" and has this caption

Such a powerful sentence. Nothing is more freeing than these words of grace. No matter the hurt, the words, the betrayal- there is freedom in forgiveness. ❤️

Really sweet, I guess she's gotten some forgiveness already, from Shawn if he's still with her, which is the major one she needed imo, and then the audience/media that's going to be really harsh after the ep airs. Hope she's surrounded by lots and lots of love and support now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Lots of things can change but I have a funny feeling Shawn would prefer to be the bachelor more than he wants Kaitlyn. We shall see.....I've been wrong before.... Hugesmile

Regarding forgiveness...it is a wonderful thing I just hope Kaitlyn has forgiven herself for whatever it is she has done.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:25 pm

JMO, but I don't think that having sex with someone when you are single is an action in need of forgiveness. I personally would have much more of a problem with if my fiancé had his hands all over another girl - I know that pictures can be misleading, but it still gives me a bad feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:30 pm

I am definitely dreading tonight's episode and the backlash ahead for kaitlyn. I really hope she and Shawn are working through this and there are not lingering issues where she feels she has to continue to ask for his forgiveness. I am sure it won't be an easy task for either of them but if their relationship was meant to be hopefully it will be despite of it all. I really don't know though

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls