SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 11426679_433097076863462_272081066_n
ashley_iaconetti Before #mentellall, let me get a little mushy...I'm often disappointed in MANkind. But after watching & personally getting to know the group of men from this season of The Bachelorette, my faith has been restored. I'm so impressed by the majority of this group. So many of them are true gentlemen; beautiful inside and out. (Especially these two ) They're wonderful men out there, girls. You apparently just need The Bachelor producers to weed them out for you.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

I love Ashley; she's crazy, but she owns it and she makes for great TV. I liked that in her interview she admitted that she hoped Josh Murray would be there, b/c she didn't really feel it with him that time they met bit she wanted to make with one date. Jared was one of my faves so I'm excited to see their dynamic; I definitely get the vibe she's not over him from her tweets and SC about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I love Ashley; she's crazy, but she owns it and she makes for great TV. I liked that in her interview she admitted that she hoped Josh Murray would be there, b/c she didn't really feel it with him that time they met bit she wanted to make with one date. Jared was one of my faves so I'm excited to see their dynamic; I definitely get the vibe she's not over him from her tweets and SC about him.

If the spoilers are correct, I am going to feel very bad for her. Jared is my favorite this season (even over Nick), I think he is hot, sensitive and sweet. I could completely see falling for him.

I am looking forward to seeing more to Ashley than just the Kardashian admirer. I think she has a lot of spunk and intelligence and I hope to see some of that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 am

I love Ashley too. Is she dramatic? Yes. But she's just really emotional and a bit naiive. Those arent necesarily bad qualities. It just depends on the situation. And unfortunately in this situation (reality tv), it shows in all it's glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:54 am

chasingpavements wrote:I love Ashley; she's crazy, but she owns it and she makes for great TV. I liked that in her interview she admitted that she hoped Josh Murray would be there, b/c she didn't really feel it with him that time they met bit she wanted to make with one date. Jared was one of my faves so I'm excited to see their dynamic; I definitely get the vibe she's not over him from her tweets and SC about him.
What does she say in her snapchats?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 am

Well they make beautiful couples, Tenley & Ben and Ashley & Jared. Maybe if Tenley moves fast enough he will turn down the Bachelor.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:............If the spoilers are correct, I am going to feel very bad for her.  Jared is my favorite this season (even over Nick), I think he is hot, sensitive and sweet.  I could completely see falling for him.  

I am looking forward to seeing more to Ashley than just the Kardashian admirer. I think she has a lot of spunk and intelligence and I hope to see some of that.

Stuck -- I know she has a lot of spunk, but I do sometimes question her intelligence. If she was that smart, maybe she would be able to see what a "mess" she really is and do some growing up. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 pm

I am looking forward to getting to know her better. CC was such a mess, I think lots of the girls ended being one personality trait only. But, if she is the same on BiP, I will admit that I am wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

When Ashley isn't crying or isn't overly emotional, she comes across normal. Just like Ashley S when she isn't putting on her bizarre show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:25 am

I wasn't a fan in the beginning, but Ashley I. grew on me slowly during the course of The Bachelor. I was sorry to see her go. It will be nice to see her on BiP. If she's dialing back the makeup a bit, that's a good thing. She's so pretty, she doesn't need it caked on.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:33 pm

I find Ashley hilarious and gorgeous. From the previews she's going to bring lots of entertainment to BIP. Glad she's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Is this the same girl? Geez, I enjoyed reading this.

Cosmo

snipped..
Moving on, let's talk about how freaking cute Carly and Kirk are. They really did get together quickly, and it was so wonderful to see Carly glow when she spoke about Kirk — it's a side of snarky Carly I'd never seen. She was singing love songs all the time.

snipped..
Dan and Ashley S. made me swoon so hard in this episode. Dan accompanying a very dehydrated and food-poisoned Ashley to the E.R. on the first night, and that demonstrated just how chivalrous and caring he is to all of us. In Paradise, some of us girls would schedule "Dan Chats." This was a time for Dan to listen to us voice concerns and he could give us loving, brotherly advice. Dan and Ashley's date was cute too — normal, even! He might just be the guy who can dial down her kooky.

snipped..

There were massive amounts of immediate chemistry on Tanner and Jade's date later that day — after their candlelit dinner, they had a romanic moment in the middle of a river. I kept telling them on the show that they were the ultimate all-American couple, and comparing them to Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, not knowing that back home in America Bennifer were breaking up. (Take a pause to shed tears with me, no really.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99