SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:............If the spoilers are correct, I am going to feel very bad for her.  Jared is my favorite this season (even over Nick), I think he is hot, sensitive and sweet.  I could completely see falling for him.  

I am looking forward to seeing more to Ashley than just the Kardashian admirer. I think she has a lot of spunk and intelligence and I hope to see some of that.

Stuck -- I know she has a lot of spunk, but I do sometimes question her intelligence.  If she was that smart, maybe she would be able to see what a "mess" she really is and do some growing up.  JMO.

I watch her and wonder if I was anything close to that immature at that age. I was much more quiet, not into slamming my competition, and much less tearful, but also pretty clueless about men and relationships. Point being, that being stupid socially doesn't necessarily mean she is stupid otherwise. But, geez, she is painful to watch with how socially stupid she acts. And her sister ... so much worse.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:19 pm

It's hard for me to judge her b/c I think that I'm adequately intelligent, but I am SO awkward around boys too and I'm only 2 years younger than her. I would totally do that thing she did where she just sat next to Jared for like 3 hours before speaking. I think that she's a lot more insecure and immature than me, proven by the fact that she unnecessarily got Botox at 26 and idolizes Kylie Jenner. I think when you have had bad experiences with rejection and have a sister that's critical and more popular than you, it probably does emotionally stunt you. She obviously has a lot of growing up to do and needs to work on her self-esteem, but I don't doubt that she's a smart girl in other ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's hard for me to judge her b/c I think that I'm adequately intelligent, but I am SO awkward around boys too and I'm only 2 years younger than her. I would totally do that thing she did where  she just sat next to Jared for like 3 hours before speaking.
(snip).

I used to do that, too! I was so shy and awkward. Looking back, I find it amazing I ever went on dates at all or ever had a boyfriend ... and I did. It is pretty difficult to figure out if you are compatible with someone when you are afraid to let them know who you really are, so of course guys are going to spend more time with the women who can actually talk and interact with them; silly me, I thought most women were like me, and it was my more outgoing friends who were the exception.

But, heck, we all grow and change and when the time is right, we can actually open up and be ourselves.

In some ways, I think it is a subconscious telling you aren't ready yet; that it is still time to live for yourself and by yourself.

Anyway, best wishes to you. I do remember those days.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:50 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 CLg1DwqWUAABiMg
Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox
Can we talk about that shimmering smile @LaurenAI @ashley_iaconetti ?! #BachelorInParadise Premiere Party
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:06 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 CL1FfEsUAAA92G-
Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco
The Bachelor's co-executive producers are my everything. @theyearofelan
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:10 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 CLqkx6pUMAAfGe-
Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco
I told @ChelseaKane she once made me cry when she went on a date with @joejonas. #crybaby #soimmature
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:12 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 CLqTW9FWEAk-3TS
Glamour ‏@glamourmag
.@ashleyiaco and @jadelizroper reveal everything you're dying to know about @BachParadise! http://glmr.me/1M5avKR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:26 am

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5
I would be GLUED to a show based on @ashleyiaco and her sister. And I am being 100% serious. #realityTVGOLD #funniervirgin #shecries #idont
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:42 pm

This girl seriously brings life to this season. Can't wait to watch more of her. She sold me on the after show (as did Mickey).
Oh and she was still gushing about Jared on the aftershow so seems she is not over him at all.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:This girl seriously brings life to this season. Can't wait to watch more of her. She sold me on the after show (as did Mickey).
Oh and she was still gushing about Jared on the aftershow so seems she is not over him at all.

Yeah, agree that she definitely doesn't seem over the guy. It's interesting, because on spreecast, RS talked about how he's heard that Jared just hasn't had a lot of experience in the dating world and around women. So, theoretically, Ashley and Jared should be perfect for each other, but it just doesn't work. I'm surprised that more guys weren't into her, since she's stunning. I know that she's cray cray, but most girls from this franchise are.

I really like her on BIP too. Her sister really annoys me, because she's not funny, she's just mean. But, I feel like Ashley is aware of her crazy and 17-y/o mentality and I really like that. I also like that she apologized for the "old ladies" comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:43 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 CLhoEuoUwAEEnb_
Katie Lowes ‏@KatieQLowes  
We're ready to go live on #AfterParadise!! Show some love to my girl @ashleyiaco!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11375403_435190826683195_1985839940_n
theyearofelan we have a #fashion #blog WE ARE MERMAIDS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99