SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:25 pm

I think Ashley's pretty too, but no more than most women from this franchise. All the caked on makeup is super distracting as are her facial expressions and lazy eye. She's like a cartoon character, which is funny considering she wants to be a Disney princess.

I think she's single because she doesn't like many guys and when she does, she can't get her mouth open around them. Looks will only get you so far if you can't make any conversation whatsoever (speaking a bit from experience here). I'm sure she could get plenty of guys, just not the ones she wants. High quality men expect more than just a pretty face, since they are used to dating pretty girls anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 am

mindless wrote:I think Ashley's pretty too, but no more than most women from this franchise. All the caked on makeup is super distracting as are her facial expressions and lazy eye. She's like a cartoon character, which is funny considering she wants to be a Disney princess.

I think she's single because she doesn't like many guys and when she does, she can't get her mouth open around them. Looks will only get you so far if you can't make any conversation whatsoever (speaking a bit from experience here). I'm sure she could get plenty of guys, just not the ones she wants. High quality men expect more than just a pretty face, since they are used to dating pretty girls anyway.

They should have told her about the eye part when they were editing and let her refilm it. I happen to know that ABC has re-shot scenes for people who didnt look their greatest during the first filming.

Yes, she's literally made herself into a princess.

I'm a man. I watch it. I like her, but she needs to stop with the excess make up. Why does she do that? Isnt it that stuff known as foundation? I bet if she left it alone, her skin would look perfect on its own, without all those nasty chemicals being caked on everyday. That's definitely not healthy.

She admits she's awkward around men. Is that simply remaining silent? Cause it looks like she CAN talk to Jared when she wants to. But the other thing is, shouldnt Jared also pursue her?

I think her sister has the same problem, but instead of clamming up, she goes complete the other way.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 am

Her self-esteem is really low. I am honestly surprised she can get out of bed. How is she able to go on a reality TV show with her busted up self esteem? That seems pretty inconsistent to me. Or is it just me?

I hope she fixes herself up before she gets too old. The years are going to start to pass faster starting now for someone around her age.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 am

I think Ashley has the kind of looks that could come off as very sexy and appealing to men, but the way she behaves is the exact opposite of sexy, and it turns them off.  I suspect the reason none of the men going on BIP were excited to meet her had everything to do with her personality (which viewers got a full dose of on Chris' season, unlike silent Samantha), not her looks.  I agree that some women intimidate some men because they are so gorgeous, but I don't believe Ashley falls into that category, due to both her lack of self confidence and her shallow immaturity, which are apparent the moment she opens her mouth, and immediately move her from being intimidating to being just plain annoying.  She might be a very sweet person underneath all that, and if a guy wants to become her life coach/therapist first in order to help her become more tolerable, that's up to him.  Don't blame Jared one bit for not taking on the job.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 CNNnqTzUcAA07SZ
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
The Absolute Misery Club.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 pm

ironcat wrote:I think Ashley has the kind of looks that could come off as very sexy and appealing to men, but the way she behaves is the exact opposite of sexy, and it turns them off.  I suspect the reason none of the men going on BIP were excited to meet her had everything to do with her personality (which viewers got a full dose of on Chris' season, unlike silent Samantha), not her looks.  I agree that some women intimidate some men because they are so gorgeous, but I don't believe Ashley falls into that category, due to both her lack of self confidence and her shallow immaturity, which are apparent the moment she opens her mouth, and immediately move her from being intimidating to being just plain annoying.  She might be a very sweet person underneath all that, and if a guy wants to become her life coach/therapist first in order to help her become more tolerable, that's up to him.  Don't blame Jared one bit for not taking on the job.

Yup. I understand your point of view, I just don't believe in it. The reason why is because of the other Ashley, the S. You would think if the men were discriminating based on personality that she would be below Ashley I. That's why I think it is more about looks than personality.

As for the eye thing, now I suspect it is a side effect of botox usage.

But you're right. She'll need a life coach. I'd be willing to take on that job. Unfortunately I dont think she'll be able to do it on her own before she reaches age 35, unless a miracle happens. I guess I dont blame Jared for not wanting to take on that job.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 11264738_1003556839695763_473907828_n
ashley_iaconetti Wearing the Heart of the Ocean with two people who have big places in my heart. @theyearofelan @meganbellofficial
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 11906284_1633189903620172_933151096_n
ashley_iaconetti My favorite photobomber @theyearofelan I put up a blog today on how to achieve my "beach glowy" look.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 pm

AshleyS IMO may be intriguing where as AshleyI is plain and simple a mess. All we've seen of her during ChrisS and BIP is she is able to cry instantly, over the silliest things. She desperately wants a relationship with those who are not interested, ChrisS and Jared, and wishes she was a Kardashian.

This is what makes her unattractive IMO. Now I realize why K Jenner will be on AP. Ridiculous IMO.

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco  Aug 28 Virginia, USA
Ashley Iaconetti retweeted Bachelor in Paradise
You guys...we're all excited to announce I'll be meeting my Auntie Kris for the first time on Monday! (party hats emojis)#Kardashley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
ironcat wrote:I think Ashley has the kind of looks that could come off as very sexy and appealing to men, but the way she behaves is the exact opposite of sexy, and it turns them off.  I suspect the reason none of the men going on BIP were excited to meet her had everything to do with her personality (which viewers got a full dose of on Chris' season, unlike silent Samantha), not her looks.  I agree that some women intimidate some men because they are so gorgeous, but I don't believe Ashley falls into that category, due to both her lack of self confidence and her shallow immaturity, which are apparent the moment she opens her mouth, and immediately move her from being intimidating to being just plain annoying.  She might be a very sweet person underneath all that, and if a guy wants to become her life coach/therapist first in order to help her become more tolerable, that's up to him.  Don't blame Jared one bit for not taking on the job.

Yup. I understand your point of view, I just don't believe in it. The reason why is because of the other Ashley, the S. You would think if the men were discriminating based on personality that she would be below Ashley I. That's why I think it is more about looks than personality.

As for the eye thing, now I suspect it is a side effect of botox usage.

But you're right. She'll need a life coach. I'd be willing to take on that job. Unfortunately I dont think she'll be able to do it on her own before she reaches age 35, unless a miracle happens. I guess I dont blame Jared for not wanting to take on that job.
A lot of people find Ashley s more attractive - for example, rs was asked to rank based on his opinion of attractiveness, and Ashley s beat Ashley I. In fact, ashley I came in 5th place, with jade, Ashley s, Samantha, telney beating her. I bring that up to show how subjective looks are. I just had an argument with someone whether Jared is attractive or not (I say yes, they say no and can't believe he made it to f4). 

I Also think Ashley S comes off a lot more laid-back and fun to hang with, at least initially. Ashley I's crazy is all front and center. For example, Dan said the first thing Ashley I asked him was "if you were a celebrity, who would you be?"; to a lot of grown men, she comes off looking like a superficial, celebrity-obsessed tween, which is very Hard to get past. No one pushing 30 is going to want to spend their time discussing who's better, Kylie or Kendall (which she has done on both her blog and periscope).

Almost forgot - IMO, as always!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:21 pm

She's emotionally stunted. I still cant get over her running to the ocean to pee and then running back from the waves when she is done. Most kids stop doing that by the time they are 10 at the latest.

She's 27. Going on 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I think the conundrum for Ashley I is that on a physical level, her "exotic" beauty might appeal more to an older guy, yet as far as her emotional maturity, she is more suited to dating high school boys.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99