SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Geez, she is turning me off and I am not into women or have I met her in real life. I don't even find her physically active anymore. Hopefully, tv makes her appear this immature and if so, she definitely is not making guys run after her after her 2 tv stints and should stay away from tv,JMO.

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 pm

I think Ashley I is simply too pretty for men, and that's why she's unsuccessful. She is in another league. As she says, she is NOT a normal girl, and I agree. Her sister has the same problem but deals with it in a different way.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:32 pm

welcomeyall IWouldMarryAshleyI

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but IMO no one is ever "too pretty" for anyone. Pretty has little to do with a successful relationship IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall IWouldMarryAshleyI

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but IMO no one is ever "too pretty" for anyone. Pretty has little to do with a successful relationship IMHO

There's normal pretty, like Jade. Then there is beautiful, like Sam. But then there is stunning, like Ashley I. There's a scale for reference. I mean that men are intimidated by her beauty. That is the number one problem, but she makes things worse in two ways: All the stoopid make up and princess/celebrity worship, and the persistent tears. She has the high maintenance meter on overload.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 pm

All the make up and Kardashian stuff is immature IMO. Not many guys out there want to date someone who wants to be someone else.

Her beauty has nothing to do with not having any boyfriends IMO. It's her behaviour. Whether she's really like that all the time or just for TV, it's not appealing. I think she's pretty but not beautiful by any means.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:All the make up and Kardashian stuff is immature IMO. Not many guys out there want to date someone who wants to be someone else.

Her beauty has nothing to do with not having any boyfriends IMO. It's her behaviour. Whether she's really like that all the time or just for TV, it's not appealing. I think she's pretty but not beautiful by any means.

I think she just needs a man to tell her to be herself, and stop trying to be Ariana, or Kim, Chole and Katelyn. I'd tell her to be Ashley I (or my initial), rather than some fake celeb. Too many people think that TV stuff is real. She's literally made herself into a princess who needs rescuing. But the person she needs rescuing from is herself. Meaning she needs to become herself, rather than those celebs who became famous by doing bad things (like selling their souls).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:56 pm

I simply do not think she is pretty. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:01 pm

I think she's really pretty, but I wouldn't say she's "intimidating" hot, like someone like Charlize Theron. I actually find this interesting - Most guys that recap the show or do podcasts say that Jade and Samantha are the hottest, whereas most women go with Ashley I. Definitely not a scientific study, but something I've noticed. I think it's because women like the very made up look by Ashley I, whereas men just go for exotic (Sami) or the natural beauty (Jade). 

I agree with ga - I don't think her looks has anything to do with her being single. You'll notice that none of the men have mentioned coming there for Ashley and no one has shown interest in her. I think that she's just very insecure, dramatic, self-absorbed, superficial, and lacking in self-awareness. That's going to make it very hard for any man to stick around. Look at some of the most gorgeous women from this franchise, like Britt or Courtney - their looks pulled the men in initially, but their ugly personalities came out and resulted in being dumped. Jmo, as always!

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I simply do not think she is pretty. JMO

I dont think Ben Z or Ben H are handsome at all, but lots of women do. Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 1710264613 :P
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:07 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think she's really pretty, but I wouldn't say she's "intimidating" hot, like someone like Charlize Theron. I actually find this interesting - Most guys that recap the show or do podcasts say that Jade and Samantha are the hottest, whereas most women go with Ashley I. Definitely not a scientific study, but something I've noticed. I think it's because women like the very made up look by Ashley I, whereas men just go for exotic (Sami) or the natural beauty (Jade). 

I agree with ga - I don't think her looks has anything to do with her being single. You'll notice that none of the men have mentioned coming there for Ashley and no one has shown interest in her. I think that she's just very insecure, dramatic, self-absorbed, superficial, and lacking in self-awareness. That's going to make it very hard for any man to stick around. Look at some of the most gorgeous women from this franchise, like Britt or Courtney - their looks pulled the men in initially, but their ugly personalities came out and resulted in being dumped. Jmo, as always!

That's the weird part, cause I dont think Britt is pretty at all. I just dont get it. And Courtney being a model is a total turn off for me, cause that would make me think she's very experienced in the wrong ways. But I dont find her pretty either. Some of the girls Ben F sent home seemed much prettier. But I digress.

Do you remember the tractor pull? Ashley won the tractor pull, but for some reason, Chris S gave the date to (cant remember her name at the moment) someone else. Wasnt Ashley I supposed to get that date? Usually if you win the challenge, you get the date. That is how Jillian got her one-on-one.

Would you say Carly is prettier? More confident than AI? Nicer? I think practically everyone on that show is an extremely insecure person (if they aren't there for fame). That's why I think it is about beauty.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm

I think Ashley is pretty but would be far prettier without all the make-up and wannabe Kardashian persona.

And her being single definitely has less to do with her looks and more to do with her personality/insecurities. IMO guys aren't a huge fan of girls like her.

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:22 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think she's really pretty, but I wouldn't say she's "intimidating" hot, like someone like Charlize Theron. I actually find this interesting - Most guys that recap the show or do podcasts say that Jade and Samantha are the hottest, whereas most women go with Ashley I. Definitely not a scientific study, but something I've noticed. I think it's because women like the very made up look by Ashley I, whereas men just go for exotic (Sami) or the natural beauty (Jade). 

That's the weird part, cause I dont think Britt is pretty at all. I just dont get it. And Courtney being a model is a total turn off for me, cause that would make me think she's very experienced in the wrong ways. But I dont find her pretty either. Some of the girls Ben F sent home seemed much prettier. But I digress.

Do you remember the tractor pull? Ashley won the tractor pull, but for some reason, Chris S gave the date to (cant remember her name at the moment) someone else. Wasnt Ashley I supposed to get that date? Usually if you win the challenge, you get the date. That is how Jillian got her one-on-one.

Would you say Carly is prettier? More confident than AI? Nicer? I think practically everyone on that show is an extremely insecure person (if they aren't there for fame). That's why I think it is about beauty.
I think Carly just has an amazing personality. I'm not personally a fan, b/c of how vindictive I thought she was on Chris's season and i just can't like someone who skips their brothers wedding to go on this crap. But, she's very well-liked. Guys like Tanner and Dan trusted her, girls like jades and Whitney say she's their best friend , and she's funny and witty and fun to hang with. She probably is insecure too, but it doesn't take over her whole personality like Ashley lets it.

Regarding Britt and Courtney - despite what I think, I know that most guys loved them both (physically) and they were both in careers, where attractiveness is a necessity.  Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99