SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:16 pm

^^^
Yes of course, I was just referring to the total contradiction here of princess loving, football speaking Ashley! laugh out loud  Did you get a chance to check her vids out I Would Marry? I think you'd appreciate them IMO. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
rhondam wrote:^^^
I think the Disney fascination is kind of enduring and displays a childlike innocence in Ashley. Do I think she should tell everyone she meets about this fascination/obsession? Absolutely not, but I like that she is self aware and owns exactly who she is.

If you are interested in seeing another side of Ashley, search her on YouTube. Some of her interviews for NCC in Syracuse, (I think I have that right) are there and while I'm not a journalism expert by any means, they were nicely done and I found them kind of interesting. On a side note, I never did find the Access Hollywood interview that she did last time she was in LA which is why I searched her on YouTube in the first place so if you stumble upon it, please let me know.  Hugesmile

Oh, as for my two cents on her looks—I find her gorgeous—face and figure. I would put her at the top of all who are on BiP this season in the looks department. I really hope for her sake that she can find a way to tone down the celebrity and princess fascinations, while managing to stay true to herself so that a guy will be able to find her loveable. Come on Ashley, I'm rooting for you! girldance

Yes, I agree. I have some hobbies too, but I dont go around yapping about it (like the Bachelor, which no other man in real life would understand me liking). I am rooting for her too. I hope she gets what she needs (and I'd love to supply it to her too).

Maybe they are just making a caricature of her. Although she admits to crying a lot, still it might be overemphasized or over dramatized, dramastically.

You are far from the only man who likes the Bachelor. We have some here on the board and I have personally introduced several to the joys of the Bachelor nation and they are now hooked. They even come to me for spoiler info to impress their girlfriends and wives!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 am

That letter...4 pages.
Jared..."It's on both sides"

There was more written than they had probably had in conversation. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:That letter...4 pages.
Jared..."It's on both sides"

There was more written than they had probably had in conversation.  Smiley

That letter ha me laughing too but all I could think of was the producers telling him to sit down and read it out loud!!! I thought he was actually kind of laughing at the whole thing!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:19 pm

And then she wonders why she's single. I'm sure no one wants to get near her for fear they have to break up with her and the repercussions of that.

They are very accommodating to her, makes me wonder. She was on AP before she was eliminated, and she's going to meet her "aunt Jenner" for a second appearance on AP. What's next, she'll be on the Kardashian show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Can't they (Kardashian/Jenner family) just go away!  Will definitely be skipping that AP. Rolling Eyes

IMO, Ashley is prettier when she is more natural, not trying to be a Kardashian!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Can't they (Kardashian/Jenner family) just go away!  Will definitely be skipping that AP. Rolling Eyes

IMO, Ashley is prettier when she is more natural, not trying to be a Kardashian!

I'll be joining you in the non-watching group, Lady. When I think of what kind of mother (ok, momager) would prostitute one of her daughters (whether the daughter was willing or not) solely in the name of fame and fortune, it makes me sick. My skin literally crawls whenever I see Kris Jenner on my tv or in a magazine. She's just the lowest form of human being - made worse by the fact that she's unapologetic about how she sold/continues to sell her children for money. :angryemotion

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:03 pm

I don't like Kris Jenner or any of those kardashians either but will watch because I want to see how Samantha talks over the hosts laugh out loud and says drama X100 times.
Also Jarend and Ashley I.
BTW apparently Jared spoke to Ashley after reading the letter but they did not show that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't like Kris Jenner or any of those kardashians either but will watch because I want to see how Samantha talks over the hosts laugh out loud and says drama X100 times.
BTW apparently Jared spoke to Ashley after reading the letter but they did not show that.

Where did you read that? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I don't like Kris Jenner or any of those kardashians either but will watch because I want to see how Samantha talks over the hosts laugh out loud and says drama X100 times.

Where did you read that? TYIA

Oh it was on her twitter. She was very surprised.
I am guessing people were asking her why she gave Jarod the rose despite all that had gone down previously. Sorry I dont know how to bring stuff across or post her twitter handle.

She also apparently did a periscope where she read the entire letter  rofl  (don't know how to access that one either).

[ Much of the interesting stuff goes on off screen rather than the edited show]

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:15 pm

BTW apparently Jared spoke to Ashley after reading the letter but they did not show that.[/quote]

I do feel empathetic towards Ashley with regard to her strong feelings for Jared. I can remember a time or two when I wrote the same kind of tome to a boy that she wrote to Jared. The difference is I wrote them when I was a teenager, not when I was a 24-year old woman. no no

I believe a lot of the actions put forth by the Paradise clan are orchestrated by the producers to a large degree (e.g. Dan going after Samantha last night). However, even if Ashley's handler suggested she "tell Jared how (you) feel in a letter since (you're) admittedly so tongue-tied around him", she was the one who wrote the equivalent of about 12 pages (all hand-written, God bless her). Maybe even that was staged, but I think it was legit.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:20 pm

^^^ This so reminds me of the Ross and Rachel friends episode where she wrote him the equivalent of a book. Then when they were fighting / getting back he cantstopl screamed

"it was 5:30 in the morning and you had rambled on for 18 pages .................FRONT AND BACK"

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99