SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:24 pm

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 430.1x1

Jade was falling hard for Chris, so much so that she brought him to meet her family and revealed her risqué past, only to be dumped a few days later. Hopefully for Jade, the guys in Paradise will be more open-minded and appreciate dating a “wild mustang.”

ABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Her gallery rom Chris' season: Jade

Back to top Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm

It'll be interesting to see who she "dates" on the show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:25 pm

I liked her during Chris' season, so i hope she does great.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:30 pm

While sleuthing, I have to admit, I was very surprised at her photo's. One automatically has a preconceived notion of those types of pics.

She proved me wrong. It might have been something she wanted to do at the time, and regretted later, even if she didn't regret it, she really appears to be a very nice girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:While sleuthing, I have to admit, I was very surprised at her photo's. One automatically has a preconceived notion of those types of pics.

She proved me wrong. It might have been something she wanted to do at the time, and regretted later, even if she didn't regret it, she really appears to be a very nice girl.
Chris was into her but the time she revealed the pics, he cut her but i believe she could have been the one if not.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Chris was thinking "Why is this on TV? I would have totally taken you to the farm"

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 pm

bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:While sleuthing, I have to admit, I was very surprised at her photo's. One automatically has a preconceived notion of those types of pics.

Chris was into her but the time she revealed the pics, he cut her but i believe she could have been the one if not.

I think when she revealed the pics, he was thinking about his family/sisters/reputation. If it had not been for that, she would have made it farther.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:57 pm

She has said she did regret them but they were right for her at the time and gave her her independance.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:53 pm

sophienette wrote:She has said she did regret them but they were right for her at the time and gave her her independance.

Plus, she is still a proud Chive girl and has no plans stopping anytime soon. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not that she made a bad decision when she was young and naive. She chose to walk down this read. (Again, nothing wrong with it. It seems to work for her.)

btw, I am hearing Mike G and her may have a "thing" or at least it seems to be in the works.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 pm

chloep wrote:
sophienette wrote:She has said she did regret them but they were right for her at the time and gave her her independance.

Plus, she is still a proud Chive girl and has no plans stopping anytime soon. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not that she made a bad decision when she was young and naive. She chose to walk down this read. (Again, nothing wrong with it. It seems to work for her.)

btw, I am hearing Mike G and her may have a "thing" or at least it seems to be in the works.

not a bad match.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Who's Mike G ?
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55