SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:43 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous! I have two teenagers and when I see the photos that kids at their school are posting on social media these days, I don't think her photos were that big of a deal at all.

I really liked how natural and easy going she was during the past season. I loved how when she met with his sisters she was just wearing running shorts and sneakers. Shoot, the gal with bar across her butt showed the world nearly just as much and she did it for free.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 pm

... Are you sure you saw her actual naked pics and not just some of her usual Chive-boob-butt/half-naked pics? I know kids get racy in their pics these days, but I'd like to hope not to that degree. laugh out loud

Last edited by chloep on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 pm

She made at least one nude film, with just herself in it, and I would faint if any of the high school kids are doing things like that. You can still see the film online just Google her.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:43 pm

chloep wrote:... Are you sure you saw her actual naked pics and not just some her usual Chive-boob-but/half-naked pics? I know kids get racy in their pics these days, but I'd like to hope not to that degree. laugh out loud

Pretty sure that I saw a video of her naked and pics ... didn't look all that closely as that's not my thing giggling but think she was on a lawn chair and then also in a car.

As far as teens doing similar ... when you mix underage drinking, mobile phones with video and social media (esp snapchat), teens are doing more than racy things on video and it is being publicized (or forwarded from phone to phone) for all the world to see. While it's certainly not all kids, there is a certain population of teens (and plenty of them are cheerleaders in National Honor Society, which is what happened at my son's school) who are just doing what they see Kim Kardashian and other reality "stars" do.  Any parent of a teen today would have to have their head in the sand to not be aware or to think that their kid doesn't know someone who has done something like this. 

At least Jade took the photos or made the videos on her terms and got paid for them. I am not saying that I have this dream for my daughter (and fortunately she has other plans!) but it's a different world out there than from what I experienced in my 20's when a cell phone weighed about 5 pounds. Hugesmile
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 am

Jade is such a sweet girl, i loved her during CS's season. i hope this experience ends up well for her
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
chloep wrote:... Are you sure you saw her actual naked pics and not just some her usual Chive-boob-but/half-naked pics? I know kids get racy in their pics these days, but I'd like to hope not to that degree. laugh out loud

Pretty sure that I saw a video of her naked and pics ... didn't look all that closely as that's not my thing giggling but think she was on a lawn chair and then also in a car.

As far as teens doing similar ... when you mix underage drinking, mobile phones with video and social media (esp snapchat), teens are doing more than racy things on video and it is being publicized (or forwarded from phone to phone) for all the world to see. While it's certainly not all kids, there is a certain population of teens (and plenty of them are cheerleaders in National Honor Society, which is what happened at my son's school) who are just doing what they see Kim Kardashian and other reality "stars" do.  Any parent of a teen today would have to have their head in the sand to not be aware or to think that their kid doesn't know someone who has done something like this. 

At least Jade took the photos or made the videos on her terms and got paid for them. I am not saying that I have this dream for my daughter (and fortunately she has other plans!) but it's a different world out there than from what I experienced in my 20's when a cell phone weighed about 5 pounds. Hugesmile

Kids may know about a lot of things that happen, but that doesn't mean they have to emulate them, spread them, or condone them. My kids and I talk openly and they most certainly do NOT have support for someone their age who would make such poor choices; they consider it self-destructive for a teenager. They are too open minded to ever condemn anyone for a poor choice, but they would do what was in their power to help them choose better going forward, at least until they were old enough to fully understand the long term effects of their actions.

That said, Jade is an adult, and hopefully made her choices fully informed. But sometimes I worry if women like her ever are fully informed; how can they not know that they don't have to sell themselves?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Just saw on RS that Jade ends up engaged to Tanner on BIP2.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Wow, nice one, Tanner!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Who?

Sorry just had to Hugesmile finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887 Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:25 am

Jade's favouriting tweets congratulating her on the engagement so I don't think they're even trying to hide their relationship at this point  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:41 am

^ saw that. hilarious and cute! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 pm

If you google her name there are pictures that come up that are full spread-eagle. I made the mistake of doing so during Chris' season. Hopefully not what the kids are doing but what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55