SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like the ring. I hate the cookie cutter looks, especially the halo's.

I'm with you Kasha. Not a big fan of all the cookie cutter rings of late. They all look the same to me. I prefer something more unique/vintage style, but I have long, skinny fingers so it all depends on how it looks on. This one is interesting. I like that it is different, but I would like to see what it looks like on her finger. Of course, if she loves it, that is all that matters.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:20 pm

I don't love the ring but it's very different from any of the other Bachelor rings we've seen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 pm

The website disneyabcpress.com has cute pictures of Janner on what looks like to be their last date before the final rose ceremony. It looks like Tanner buys Jade a necklace and then they're at a park playing soccer with kids...so cute!

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm

fashionista84 wrote:The website disneyabcpress.com has cute pictures of Janner on what looks like to be their last date before the final rose ceremony. It looks like Tanner buys Jade a necklace and then they're at a park playing soccer with kids...so cute!

How do you get to these pictures from that site?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:53 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:The website disneyabcpress.com has cute pictures of Janner on what looks like to be their last date before the final rose ceremony. It looks like Tanner buys Jade a necklace and then they're at a park playing soccer with kids...so cute!

Click on the abc logo, then Shows --> Bachelor in Paradise --> Photos

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:55 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

Thanks! Cute pictures!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:08 pm

I think the ring is very pretty. It has a more classic with a vintage flair to it. I think that Jade and Tanner have a better than average chance of having a successful relationship. They both appear more grounded and less overly emotional than so many other Bachelor Franchise cast. I like their normalcy together.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:05 pm

I really like the ring too. So different Smiley. "Janner" are adorable and I'm so looking forward to the engagement on Monday.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Not that it's surprising, but Jade and Tanner will be on After Paradise on Monday. Kirk and Carly are the other cast members from the season appearing as well.

Source

finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 finale - BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm anxious to see the ring and the proposal Smiley.  It's so hard to tell by the drawing what it actually looks like but I do like that it's so different from the norm. So many of the rings have been nearly identical.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:15 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

Thank you! Cute pictures! I think these are pics of her wearing the necklace Tanner got her in Mexico....

https://instagram.com/p/6c1gy0uLHe/
https://instagram.com/p/6Xcoy0OLP8/
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:53 am

Sorry to disagree, but I don't care for the ring. Just too "out there" for me. Bling is OK but this is overkill, as are so many of Lane's creations. JMHO

However, am happy for Jade and Tanner, and hope it lasts.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55