SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I think she would do better with a more golden blonde like Clare. She looks brittle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by colie079 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am

Here's an interesting tidbit for ya. I live in DFW area, and on our local 96.3 KSCS radio show this morning they had a whole segment about Carly. Apparently, right before BIP started casting she went out on several dates with one of their DJ's, J.R., who is also a big wig up there. He said they went out on several dates and everything went great until they went to the Lady Antebellum concert where they went backstage and she freaked when people started snapping pics. She said "I can't have any pics taken with J.R. because I'm trying to get on BIP." He said after casting came out she just up and never called him again.

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Haha, I can totally believe that. Sad part is, I don't think that they would even care if Carly was going on dates. How many people on BIP/BP have had actual girlfriends at home? No one cares!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:18 am

I liked Carly on Chris S.'s season and am looking forward to seeing her on BiP. I'm not crazy about the hair color -- the tone is harsh on her and the color is flat looking. IMO she also needs about 4" trimmed off on those extensions. The very long look just weighs her down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:10 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLsQs4XVEAAAlEM
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Just some cool kids being cool #BachelorInParadise #bachelornation #bip2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:11 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLcyIq_UMAAjCeS
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Hey. @jadelizroper I sort of ❤️ u #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:12 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLcc5sRUsAAu3SV
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
My brother @RealZakWaddell friend @DanGCox is now MY friend! Lucky girl! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLck_CFUkAAG_zk
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
#AwkwardSilenceInParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:18 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLiDIujXAAU30co
Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox
#DanChats start soon! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 pm

I came on her thread for same reason it seems as everyone else...Carly's hair!! She is a pretty girl with a cute personality and figure but I cannot take her seriously as I can't get past her hair. I try not to be too negative about looks but can no longer hold back this plea to the poor girl to go to a qualified stylist and get a more natural color and cut. If someone gave a Razzy for worst hair, she would be clear cut winner.

This is so very fixable!!!! Where is Michelle Money?? Or isn't Clare and Ashley stylist??
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 pm

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLktt5xUcAAvHUa
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05
Well we made it through week 1 of #bachelorinparadise alive. @haibon_jared @carlywaddell @jadelizroper @jueliakinney
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:37 pm

If these girls are going to have long straight hair, which I'm not a fan of, a trim or layered or something would do them a whole lot of good.

It looks so unhealthy IMO.

It looks like they all got along and had a great time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite