SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:21 am

MVMom39forever wrote:I came on her thread for same reason it seems as everyone else...Carly's hair!! She is a pretty girl with a cute personality and figure but I cannot take her seriously as I can't get past her hair. I try not to be too negative about looks but can no longer hold back this plea to the poor girl to go to a qualified stylist and get a more natural color and cut. If someone gave a Razzy for worst hair, she would be clear cut winner.

This is so very fixable!!!! Where is Michelle Money?? Or isn't Clare and Ashley stylist??

Michelle did her eyebrows, so maybe she can help her with her hair?

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:59 am

Then I hope she finds someone else. They eyebrows are equally bad and I am not talking about her original brows, but the ones currently there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:17 am

Yeah, I don't know if MM did a bad job or if Carly has just had a hard time recreating it herself. The shape seems fine - they are just too dark for her complexion and hair color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:28 am

They looked really good when MM first did them for her but I think she's just gone overboard with it and filled them in way too much and made them too big/thick.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:06 pm

I just said that about her hair to someone else. It really is looking bad.

Is she dating anyone now?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Maybe she needs to start dating a hairdresser. She would look so cute in a golden dark blonde wispy bob.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:57 pm

She can look super cute sometimes and other times horribly bad IMO. The stringy extensions should come out for one and if she wants to continue with the super light blonde, a super sexy Vidal Sassoon style bob would look great on her. However I don't think she has the confidence to pull it off and would therefore not look great in the end at all. I hope this made sense laugh out loud!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Yes Kasha, she could pull off a lob (long whispy. bob)!!

Last edited by rhondam on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 pm

I think anything shoulder length or shorter would be really cute on her. IA, a golden blonde would look great on her. The lighter blonde in her BIP cast pic isn't too bad, but the more current IG pics seem to show an even lighter version, which I'm not a fan of.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:43 pm

IA about the bob. I am not a fan of the long hair which most of the times looks like it needs a trim. She has a cute face, with the right style it could enhance her face and eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:01 pm

I feel bad that Carly changed her appearance so much (I assume) based on comments from when she was on tv on Chris' season. She was a cute girl before and all I can see now is the eyebrows. They are such a distraction from what she is saying or her personality or the rest of her looks. I hope she goes back to her natural face and gains the confidence to not care what people have to say about such a trivial matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:18 am

I think I recall that Carly has some health problem which affects her hair and eyebrows. Anybody remember this from Chris' season?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite