SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm

I don't know, I can personally believe that jr rumor. She skipped her brother's wedding, after all, and has repeatedly has said on Twitter she doesn't regret it, even though she supposedly didn't find love. To me, that indicates her primary reason for going on bip was never love, just fame and money like everybody else. For some, this is their last chance at that and it's really important they get it. I can also see someone who is giving up her bridesmaid position being really worried that her sacrifice doesn't go to waste and she does make it on. 

Regarding the Kirk dumping her, I feel like they've been dropping hints along the way, with Kirk coming back after their first kiss and being like "oh, I didn't realize I'd get wifed up day one" (paraphrased) and Kirk being hesitant to sleep with her on their first date. Carly, on the other hand, is shown being all in - using language like "husband", which I don't remember Kirk doing, and she really gushes about him on Twitter. That, along with the promo of Carly saying "I hate him, I hate him" makes me think she's the dumpee. 

All, IMO!

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:12 pm

I like Carly and hope she finds the right guy assuming she didn't on BIP. I could see her doing something like the rumor as a joke more than her being serious about it, that's if it's even true.

I don't know about her being with Kirk but it's possible. She was crying but they also showed Kirk saying something like what just happened so you never know if they made up after a fight. I guess we'll have to watch and see. :Nod: I still like the idea of her being with Dan but think they're more friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:18 pm

That rumour seems totally believable to me. She did, after all, skip her brother's wedding to film a stupid reality show. Cutting off a casual fling shouldn't be an issue for her. laugh out loud

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNN0DyPUsAAHI_8
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Fact. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:55 pm

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNrBhxiW8AAaHXv
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
We went ouuuuut last night...one thing started leadin to another #Opry @jadelizroper @DanGCox

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Maddy wrote:BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNN0DyPUsAAHI_8
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Fact. #BachelorInParadise

Yeah she just loves it, doesnt she?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:That rumour seems totally believable to me. She did, after all, skip her brother's wedding to film a stupid reality show.  Cutting off a casual fling shouldn't be an issue for her. laugh out loud

Apparently Blake skipped his sister's wedding to do BP and that worked out pretty well for him. I wouldn't do it but I also wouldn't go on those shows.

After seeing the video of Carly greeting Dan at the airport with a sign I'm starting to wonder if there is something going on with them. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm

albean99 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That rumour seems totally believable to me. She did, after all, skip her brother's wedding to film a stupid reality show.  Cutting off a casual fling shouldn't be an issue for her. laugh out loud

Apparently Blake skipped his sister's wedding to do BP and that worked out pretty well for him. I wouldn't do it but I also wouldn't go on those shows.

Personally, I think it's actually worse for Blake since BP was never about finding love. The whole falling in love with Holly thing happened by accident/chance, but that wasn't the reason he went on. It was always about trying to win money and having meaningless hook-ups along the way. He was a dentist so he probably wasn't hurting for money, so he skipped his sister's wedding to have a 1/30 chance of winning $250,000 (or more likely, $125,000,before taxes). That's so much worse to me than Carly doing it for a combination of love/money/fame, but I've never liked Blake/Holly much anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Imo the bottom line is that Blake went on a bachelor spinoff, missed a very important family event and it inadvertently ended well for him.
Carly seems to be in a good place now regardless of how she reached there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:13 pm

You people have some excellent memories. Then again, I have only been watching since Brad Womack, Jake, JuanP, Ben F and Chris S. I gave up on the Bachette early. Don't like the premise, and some of those men were scandalous, like the one who toyed with Desiree. Bachelor Pad. You actually remember all that?

And why doesnt ABC ever air past seasons? You got to buy them on Amazon? I am too cheap to bother with purchasing their content anymore than I already am through cable.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Blake was the strange one that no one liked. I'm sure he was recruited to be on BP to cause drama since he just came off Ashley's season and wasn't very popular with the guys . They got what they wanted with the whole Holly Blake MichaelS scenario. They have been married for 3 yrs, he has a successful dentist practice where Holly works as well, a gorgeous home and are enjoying life. We don't know what his intentions were unless he's been quoted somewhere, saying he went on for the money and hook ups (no one liked him so I can't see that happening) but one look at Holly during BP, and he was done.

Back to Carly. As far as Carly missing the wedding, I understand it was a private wedding out of the country, followed by a large reception later on which she attended.
Zak must have been ok with it, they probably discussed it before hand. She called him while on BIP to congratulate him. As long as her family, Zak and his wife were ok with it, which seems to be the case, I suppose that's all that matters.

I believe chloep had said she was suppose to leave for a couple of days and come back, but that didn't materialize. chloep CMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:You people have some excellent memories. Then again, I have only been watching since Brad Womack, Jake, JuanP, Ben F and Chris S. I gave up on the Bachette early. Don't like the premise, and some of those men were scandalous, like the one who toyed with Desiree. Bachelor Pad. You actually remember all that?

And why doesnt ABC ever air past seasons? You got to buy them on Amazon? I am too cheap to bother with purchasing their content anymore than I already am through cable.

I am the opposite. I have only skipped 1 season of the b'ette which was Jen schefts season. Can't miss 25 hot dudes.
The bachelor seasons I sort of skipped because either I did not like the lead or the ladies were too slutty were Andrew, Ben f Chris s, Charlie and Byron. Memories are sort of good by being on message boards ( nine of hearts, Fort, jokers and here) since Travis storks season so those get sharpened like heck. I missed the first season ever and bp3 as well.
I fully blame my aunt who introduced me to this show for the second season which was Aaron's. Wow who time has flown.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite