SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Clare just followed (same spoiler as on Instagram) on Twitter and he's the only person she's followed since June 1. He follows her on both as well. I'm just going to throw it out there that they might have been a pairing this season. They began activity on SM on the same day as well, so i'm also going to throw it out there that their eliminations might have been unique (ie. leaving on their own, leaving together, etc.).

Yup IA yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Just checked her Twitter... you know I dont strongly dislike easily but BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:50 pm

That would be interesting. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:Just checked her Twitter... you know I dont strongly dislike easily but BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 623245435

I'm with you. She annoys the heck out of me. Another faker. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:24 pm

albean99 wrote:That would be interesting. laugh out loud

Pretty much what I was thinking.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 pm

IrishGal wrote:I think Clare is entertaining.  I liked her on last summer's BIP.

I liked her too. I liked the way she handled Ashlee Frazier. Although I didn't watch JP's season, so I'm probably going into it without the bias that most people seem to have against her.

Anyways, regarding the recent Twitter follow, that would be a VERY interesting pairing. I'm always surprised at the couples that decide to pair up; it's never the ones that I would have thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 pm

I like Clare too! Always have.

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 am

I'm a Clare fan disappointed she did this show again no no because I'm sure tptb will find a way to humiliate again- They are already referencing the raccoon again(why Clare, why). Can someone pls pm the person she might have paired up with on BIP. TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:06 am

Me too? Why are you guys so hush hush about who it is? Pls, who is it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 am

bleuberry wrote:I like Clare too! Always have.

I have nothing against her per se, but that twitter following screams of no no no no no no to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:12 am

IrishGal wrote:Me too?  Why are you guys so hush hush about who it is?  Pls, who is it?

We cannot discuss anyone that is involved in K's season and not yet eliminated (hope it's ok to say that much!)

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:43 pm

You can put it in spoiler tags! Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
happygolucky
agentcurls
Maddy
gurlbrit
Kashathediva