SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I missed that part so I have no idea what she said, but she blames JPG for loosing her opportunity of the role of the Bachelorette. As if she had any chance at all.

Why would JPG be responsible for that? She made her own bed and getting TB or not was on her own merits.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazyjaney78 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I missed that part so I have no idea what she said, but she blames JPG for loosing her opportunity of the role of the Bachelorette. As if she had any chance at all.

Why would JPG be responsible for that? She made her own bed and getting TB or not was on her own merits.
I truly believe that Clare would have been the Ette if it were not for her showing of bad judgement with her pre-FS ocean romp with JP and then her gloating/bragging about it in that toast to the other girls. She shot herself in the foot and took herself out of the running with those two stunts. The gig was hers to lose when JP didn't pick her. TPTB may have approached MEandI (who was MORE than happy to play along! laugh out loud) to play the "innocent victim" after her FS suite date with JP went awry because they needed a plan B for Ette since Clare's antics took her out of the running for that coveted spot, but rather earned her gigs on the lesser BiP. JMHO.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:44 pm

IMO it was never Clare, but rather always Andi. If they wanted Clare they would have chosen her.

She blames JPG for having sex and ruining her chances. I guess she may not have been a willing partner? As if having sex with the lead is going to be a mark against you with this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:49 pm

The scarlet B.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:06 pm

F2s are rarely the leads, particularly the females because the turnaround time between the airing of the ATFR, where they must still appear heartbroken over losing, and the announcement of the new Bachelorette and the start of filming, is too short, only a couple of weeks, which isn't sufficient time to "heal".  So I doubt that Clare was ever in consideration.  And not to be ageist, but at 32-33 at the time of filming, she might also have been deemed a little old for the casting department.  Most guys who they seem to get for the show are 25-31.

I think Andi was always the first choice- pretty, right age, "successful" lawyer, strong woman. Not everyone saw her as a biotch back then.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:44 pm

You guys were talking about Joe and Samantha in the hot tub.

Well what about Clare and Jared on the Bungee cord? I bet Clare sprung a leak all over Jared on that swing. That must have been quite an experience for both of them. Jared must be used to women clutching him that way. giggling :cutesmile!:
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
happygolucky
agentcurls
Maddy
gurlbrit
Kashathediva