SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Also this vid at the airport: https://instagram.com/p/68oc7zvA0N/

Cute! Whatever it is, I really dig it! ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:36 pm

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 how cute!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 pm

I agree, cute

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Now I'm wondering again if they're together. Cute video and there's another of her with her sign talking about surprising him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 pm

I dont think him and Carly are a good match. She is too animated for him. He seems to like them sedate (Sarah Herron) or icy (Samantha). He should just get a blowup doll and call it a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Dan just stabbed Joe in the back. The first time your phone dies he's gonna go crazy? So he can predict the future. I dont even care about Joe. I just think it is a wuss move to make, cause he wants her for himself. Sickening.

When Jade said that her beauty clouds men's judgments, she was right. Dan must have completely lost it.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:19 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Dan just stabbed Joe in the back. The first time your phone dies he's gonna go crazy? So he can predict the future. I dont even care about Joe. I just think it is a wuss move to make, cause he wants her for himself. Sickening.

When Jade said that her beauty clouds men's judgments, she was right. Dan must have completely lost it.

Joe said it first: Rose before bros. BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm not really a dan fan this episode, but I think he was spot on about that. Joe strikes me as VERY possessive, jealous, and paranoid (Nick v even said that on huffpo).

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:48 pm

seton wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Dan just stabbed Joe in the back. The first time your phone dies he's gonna go crazy? So he can predict the future. I dont even care about Joe. I just think it is a wuss move to make, cause he wants her for himself. Sickening.

Joe said it first: Rose before bros. BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Very true. No integrity. Poor Dan honestly thinks Samantha would want him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm disappointed in Dan but not because he talked bad about Joe. He said on the after show that Joe kept Samantha away from everyone and seemed very possessive. I don't like that Dan just blamed everything on Joe and gave Sam a pass. He's not the first to desperately go after a rose but he really seems to like her and that's what worries me. Beauty is only skin deep as they say. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox 1h1 hour ago Nashville, TN
#bachelorinparadise Nashville

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CNsufxtWUAAGRkB

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:01 am

albean99 wrote:I'm disappointed in Dan but not because he talked bad about Joe. He said on the after show that Joe kept Samantha away from everyone and seemed very possessive. I don't like that Dan just blamed everything on Joe and gave Sam a pass. He's not the first to desperately go after a rose but he really seems to like her and that's what worries me. Beauty is only skin deep as they say. hmmm

Yeah, that was my problem with him too. No one is arguing that Joe was an azz and Dan totally has a right to hate him. It's just that Dan is not understanding that Sammi is a grown woman, not some meek little girl who was under the spell of a mediocre looking guy from KY. She made the decision to send Joe that text, saying "I don't really care what", implying she didn't care who got hurt as long as Joe was still there to give her a rose. She was the one who made the decision to text and lead on multiple guys.

He hung out with her and Amber two weeks ago, so they're still friends, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
california90
mindless
MVMom39forever
MiniDiva
Rolly