SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Watched the preview and re- watched Nick and Kait's alone time this last episode. Shawn does not sound angry; more amazed at the depth of his feelings. I think Kait lurrrves Nick, as a great friend and I think he is giving her feedback on who to trust in the house. He just does not seem as infatuated as he was with the last lead and there is something playful about them; I think she told him about Shawn early and he was willing to play along. The difference between her with Shawn and Nick is night and day. I just do not see how she could go from this over the top, I want to smell him and wear his shirt to bed with Shawn, then jump in bed with Nick. If she does, she really is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. JMHO, of course
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

remockered wrote:Watched the preview and re- watched Nick and Kait's alone time this last episode.  Shawn does not sound angry; more amazed at the depth of his feelings.  I think Kait lurrrves Nick, as a great friend and I think he is giving her feedback on who to trust in the house.  He just does not seem as infatuated as he was with the last lead and there is something playful about them; I think she told him about Shawn early and he was willing to play along.  The difference between her with Shawn and Nick is night and day.  I just do not see how she could go from this over the top, I want to smell him and wear his shirt to bed with Shawn, then jump in bed with Nick.  If she does, she really is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. JMHO, of course
He did call her a "cool chick," which yeah, doesn't sound like infatuation/love to me.

I can see her giving Shawn something (sex) "real" if he's really struggling to ensure he knows he's f1 and stays. But who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Didn't we hear (where?) that Kaitlyn only told the few guys who mattered about having sex with someone? So there is no way Nick told them himself.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 pm

I don' think Nick is the sex guy. Last season, he said that sex was " fiance stuff", and I don't think that has changed. Beside, to me, he seams very together and not competitive like last season. I like the new Nick.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I don' think Nick is the sex guy. Last season, he said that sex was " fiance stuff", and I don't think that has changed. Beside, to me, he seams very together and not competitive like last season. I like the new Nick.

He may not have told them directly but if he came back really late or very early the next morning the guys could have noticed. Plus I don't put anything past production to :stirthepot
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I don' think Nick is the sex guy. Last season, he said that sex was " fiance stuff", and I don't think that has changed. Beside, to me, he seams very together and not competitive like last season. I like the new Nick.

I think in the context of having done it after he told Andi he loved her and days before believing he was engaged, it was "fiance stuff". I think this context is very different...

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

If I were to believe RS, a few days after Kaitlyn declared her love to Shawn, she happily hop into bed with Nick. At the risk of antagonizing her true love, she brought N to FS and possibly had sex with him again then rejected his proposal. Shawn, who couldn't bring himself up to call N by name, was willing to forgive K and proposed to her.
Meanwhile, Nick, looking much happier post filming than the winner, continues to publicly support Kaitlyn #beyou, you rejected and humiliated me and that's totally cool because you followed your heart????

Unless all three were heavily compensated by TPTB, I am just :headbanging
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:34 am

I have seen really good arguments for and against the pre-FS sex guy.
I too feel like :headbanging and at a tennis match with each post.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:40 am

sdmom wrote:If I were to believe RS, a few days after Kaitlyn declared her love to Shawn, she happily hop into bed with Nick. At the risk of antagonizing her true love, she brought N to FS and possibly had sex with him again then rejected his proposal. Shawn, who couldn't bring himself up to call N by name, was willing to forgive K and proposed to her.
Meanwhile, Nick, looking much happier post filming than the winner, continues to publicly support Kaitlyn #beyou, you rejected and humiliated me and that's totally cool because you followed your heart????

She didn't technically declare her love for him, she just said she was "falling in love with him". I believe that Chris Soules said the same thing to Kaitlyn, then proceeded to sleep with Whitney a few days later.

And, Josh hated Nick too (at least by the end of ATFR), and he still forgave Andi and dated her for months after the sex reveal.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Nick has met somebody and/or realized that he/Kaitlyn were better as good friends. The fact that she didn't unfollow him right away and that he sent supportive tweets/IG about her make me think that he was able to get closure. Heck, Jason proposed to Deanna and said that he was partying it up that night and was having a bunch of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:06 am

sdmom wrote:If I were to believe RS, a few days after Kaitlyn declared her love to Shawn, she happily hop into bed with Nick. At the risk of antagonizing her true love, she brought N to FS and possibly had sex with him again then rejected his proposal. Shawn, who couldn't bring himself up to call N by name, was willing to forgive K and proposed to her.

Sdmom, I am right there with you on this. Nothing fits correctly. There are glaring holes in the story the way RS presents it. I am on the fence and switching sides every few days. The end of July can not come soon enough. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:19 am

I think RS is right on the sex spoiler. I think the snapchat is right on the F1 spoiler. I think alcohol is responsible for the "I think I love yous" this past week and the pre-FS sex next week.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:57 am

In the SC of Kaitlyn with the white top, where Shawn walks into her room... Instead of him confronting her there, could it be that Shawn is sex guy and that's when they have sex? In that preview and SC, it just doesn't seem like Kaitlyn is crying or that Shawn is confronting her. It seems like she is surprised to see him there and when she puts her hands to her face, it looks like she is smiling. Just an observation.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu