SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ashley_l Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 am

kraft33 wrote:In the SC of Kaitlyn with the white top, where Shawn walks into her room... Instead of him confronting her there, could it be that Shawn is sex guy and that's when they have sex? In that preview and SC, it just doesn't seem like Kaitlyn is crying or that Shawn is confronting her. It seems like she is surprised to see him there and when she puts her hands to her face, it looks like she is smiling. Just an observation.

I'm not sure they had sex, but something happened there, IMO. He couldn't step into her room just like that while she fixed up the sofa, she had to open the door to him. Which leads me to think that they were together in her bedroom, did god knows what, then she went to the living room to fix up the sofa, and he just came right after her. It also explains her messy hair. And when she seemed surprised and put her hands on her face and smiled, to me it looked like she had that look of "OMG what we just did!"

ashley_l

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 am

I'm most interested and fascinated by Kaitlyn fixing that sofa in the midst of this drama. Like what, you're nervous you created more work for the housekeeping staff with your pre-fs romp so you're going to help tidy up because at least they shouldn't have more problems? She's such a doll heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:25 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Can you say "soap opera?"  This is getting to that point, IMHO.

No Joke!!! Days of our lives couldn't come up with this script!!!

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:35 am

This season is really too tawdry. I'm not so idealistic that I believe we are going to get a love story complete with princesses and ponies, but come on. This season is all about sex. It is sleazy, and crass. It has gone too far... just too much- and we are seeing it in every angle. From K's antics , Right down to the comments last show from Ian about how many hot women he could sleep with. Really? Women are the target audience of this show! Hearing crap like that is just a turnoff to any sane women with a modicum of self respect. I enjoy the snark and a really GOOD train wreck and all of that, but I don't enjoy the over the top sleaze and the very thinly veiled misogyny I think we are getting this season. The Ette is supposed to be about women having the "power," and yet the women have been usurped from day one with the two ettes hoopla, and some of the MOST degrading ITM comments about a lead from soon to be eliminated contestants that I can ever recall. This is taking "sl*t-shaming" to a whole new level. Granted, K is not innocent and is giving the producers "ample material" to work with, but they have taken it too far. JMHO.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 am

crazyjaney78 wrote:This season is really too tawdry.  I'm not so idealistic that I believe we are going to get a love story complete with princesses and ponies, but come on.  This season is all about sex.   It is sleazy, and crass.  It has gone too far... just too much- and we are seeing it in every angle. From K's antics , Right down to the comments last show from Ian about how many hot women he could sleep with.  Really?  Women are the target audience of this show!  Hearing crap like that is just a turnoff to any sane women with a modicum of self respect.   I enjoy the snark and a really GOOD train wreck and all of that, but I don't enjoy the over the top sleaze and the very thinly veiled misogyny I think we are getting this season.  The Ette is supposed to be about women having the "power," and yet the women have been usurped from day one with the two ettes hoopla, and some of the MOST degrading ITM comments about a lead from soon to be eliminated contestants that I can ever recall.  This is taking "sl*t-shaming" to a whole new level.   Granted, K is not innocent and is giving the producers "ample material" to work with, but they have taken it too far.    JMHO.  

ITA and was wondering if, after the reaction to the Andi/Nick confrontation regarding sex and all the publicity that went with it, TPTB are trying to create the same kind of controversy this season. Kaitlyn obviously is responsible for her part (and if I remember correctly she said on her date with Chris and JK that she would expect sex in the FS), but the Nick angle, some of the guys recruited (Clint, JJ now Ian...) and all the publicity just seem more sleazy.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm sure others have noticed that the episode description doesn't even mention the 2:1 date that occured this week in Ireland. I'm thinking it is probably because they spend so much time on the emotional secrets and "blow-up" someone has that they push the date until next week with another "TBC..." Probably trying to make it look like someone might leave....

I think they are trying to slowly push dates until the next week so that they have enough stuff to fill the week that would have been if there were a F4 ( since F4 left a week too soon). Because is sure seems like they will not have much to do after sex-gate is disclosed and they are secluded in Utah with the MTP and LCD.

Sorry if I'm not making sense.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:40 pm

After rewatching the preview, I figured that the part will Shawn says I want to cry is from the pretend funeral that they do for Kaitlin.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 pm

isittrue wrote:After rewatching the preview, I figured that the part will Shawn says I want to cry is from the pretend funeral that they do for Kaitlin.  
Wait, what? This is a date idea for real? WTH? Tptb really need to leave their coke habit to the off-filming months.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:I'm sure others have noticed that the episode description doesn't even mention the 2:1 date that occured this week in Ireland.  I'm thinking it is probably because they spend so much time on the emotional secrets and "blow-up" someone has that they push the date until next week with another "TBC..."  Probably trying to make it look like someone might leave....

I think they are trying to slowly push dates until the next week so that they have enough stuff to fill the week that would have been if there were a F4 ( since F4 left a week too soon).  Because is sure seems like they will not have much to do after sex-gate is disclosed and they are secluded in Utah with the MTP and LCD.  

Sorry if I'm not making sense.  

You're making perfect sense and I think you're correct.  They are going to be one guy short starting with FDs (which is also an episode earlier than usual), so by the end of episode 8, there would only be 2 guys left, and 2 more episodes, which means there'll be nobody to eliminate at the end of episode 9.  Continuing this "to be continued" pattern will eliminate that problem.

eta, Yes, Alanna, in addition to all the other crap they're doing to Kaitlyn, they're also faux-killing her off next episode. Suspect no no no

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:34 pm

isittrue wrote:After rewatching the preview, I figured that the part will Shawn says I want to cry is from the pretend funeral that they do for Kaitlin.  
Is that where we see Kaitlyn with Dr C in the season preview? I jokingly posted it looked like a crypt but, whoa! A pretend funeral? affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Is that where we see Kaitlyn  with Dr C in the season preview? I jokingly posted it looked like a crypt but, whoa! A pretend funeral? affraid

Yes - from the episode description:

Six suitors are at first eerily unnerved and then, amused, when they attend a traditional “fake” Irish wake – for Kaitlyn – and must “eulogize” her. The bereaved and bemused bachelors bid a fond farewell to their beloved, who is hysterical with laughter listening to a raucous celebration of her life.

This is the GD in Dublin and Shawn is on it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Is that where we see Kaitlyn  with Dr C in the season preview? I jokingly posted it looked like a crypt but, whoa! A pretend funeral? affraid

Yes - from the episode description:

Six suitors are at first eerily unnerved and then, amused, when they attend a traditional “fake” Irish wake – for Kaitlyn – and must “eulogize” her. The bereaved and bemused bachelors bid a fond farewell to their beloved, who is hysterical with laughter listening to a raucous celebration of her life.

This is the GD in Dublin and Shawn is on it.
At least Kait enjoyed herself, I guess. My favorite thing about Kait is that she laughs at everything and has a good time, no matter what stupidity is going on around her. Shawn looks like he can learn to lighten up a little so he's a lucky dude if he sticks with her.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu