SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 am

I think that's the funniest thing.  Everyone is like "Nick's gonna tell, Nick's gonna tell," with the producer all up in K's ear...  and then, per Joe, Nick basically said the exact same thing as Shawn did.  But note, while Nick didn't look particularly happy when Joe said that Shawn had "extra special time" too, he kept his mouth shut, and was basically like "Kaitlyn can do what she wants."

I really wonder if the reactions would have been different if the spoiler was that Kaitlyn picked Nick and Shawn was F2.... would anyone be saying "poor Shawn" then? Because I really doubt anyone would be saying "poor Nick" for having to hear about Kaitlyn and Shawn's 7 hours in heaven.....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 am

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is so sad to me. When will people let go? This is why I pray to all TPTB on this show not to have past F1's or 2's be the next TB. Too much recycling and these people need to move on with their lives. What happened to being grown men?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Sad10

First of all, they asked Nick about his date. Secondly, he didn't say a word about what really happened. What alternate universe is Josh living in?
The "Wannabe Bachelor" one.

"Bachelor Shawn"
"Bachelor Josh"

What's the difference anymore?

This season is a mess, snapchat or no snapchat, imo.

And anyway, if one gets so little time spent together post-FRC on SHV why bother spending that time snapchatting at all?  Suspect

*so over it*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am

kimberlyg preach girl preach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am

pbmax wrote:
relaxing wrote:I've never disliked Nick until tonight.  He needs to stop trying so hard to sexually seduce women into bed if he wants an actual relationship with someone beyond sex.  Such cheese-tactic lines.  Rolling Eyes  And the way he retold his date to the guys, so,condescending.

So disappointed in Kaitlyn.  Not for the sex itself.  For the circumstances surrounding it.  For completely disrespecting Shawn. And for turning a whole season to crap.   I miss my fun summer escape.  This is not it.

I love Shawn and don't fault his reaction.  Obviously he can't handle the feelings here, I wouldn't be able to either.  TBH, I wish Kaitlyn would pick Nick or no one.  Shawn deserves better than having his friends and family see his relationship start out like this.

I agree, if he is serious about finding a wife put the sex and seduction on the back burner and really know the girl. But that's why I know he ain't serious.

I haven't seen Shawn dispay any anger. I heard the guys talk about it(editing) and I heard him say something about it being hard to see her relationship with the other guys, which is trie and that would be the case with anyone if you care about the girl/guy

So, Ryan wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Trista? JP wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Ashley? Roberto wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Ali? Josh wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Andi? Juan Pablo wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Clare and Nikki...actually, never mind, that one's right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am

allykat wrote:I haven't watched, but decided to check in tonight because my sister texted that the sex with Nick happened tonight. Reading this thread without seeing the episode or really caring about this season anymore is hysterical and I can't stop laughing.

If I didn't know any better I would think Nick hates rainbows and sunshine and kicks puppies for fun. I might actually have to watch this episode just for fun to see how this all played out.

I'm watching now, Nick and Kaitlyn are in her suite, behind closed doors, but they are still miked, moaning. I'm laughing my azz off, TPTB acquiesced to early private time only if they could listen. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't stand him. I'm sorry.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 22s22 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Kaitlyn showed a lot of courage by admitting 2 having sex on national TV knowing that she will be unfairly judged by some. #TheBachelorette

Sorry not sorry, he is just disgusting!

Sex happens on this show, it's the reality.  He didn't do anything different than any other guy would have in his position. It apparently seems as if Shawn and Kait also may have "banged" as he put it. I wonder if that makes him as equally gross?

It's not about the sex, it's all about Nick. He is just nasty.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:26 am

Because, seriously, we don't know anything about Shawn except that he hangs out with models and refers to himself as Bachelor Shawn.

Wait...seriously? I'd heard about the quitting his job to go on the show but um, seriously? That's interesting.

As for Josh and Marcus, shouldn't the former be selling some lame product and talking about his baseball career that wasn't and the other educating his soon to be wife on basic Math?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 am

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think nick is f1 and they pulled a Des on us
BINGO!!!! Hugesmile
I will second that
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 am

Bet2Win wrote:I'm watching now, Nick and Kaitlyn are in her suite, behind closed doors, but they are still miked, moaning.  I'm laughing my azz off,  TPTB acquiesced to early private time only if they could listen. laugh out loud
giggling yeap ... because Nick talks only after kissing... but TPTB were out of tape once N&K got to the talking part.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, Ryan wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Trista? JP wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Ashley? Roberto wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Ali? Josh wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Andi? Juan Pablo wasn't serious about marriage when he had sex with Clare and Nikki...actually, never mind, that one's right.

giggling giggling

And Nikki still was with him for over a year after the "I love ****-ing you Clare".

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

Sorry not sorry, he is just disgusting!

Sex happens on this show, it's the reality.  He didn't do anything different than any other guy would have in his position. It apparently seems as if Shawn and Kait also may have "banged" as he put it. I wonder if that makes him as equally gross?

It's not about the sex, it's all about Nick.  He is just nasty.

Wow.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 am

Iam4UGA wrote:It's not about the sex, it's all about Nick.  He is just nasty.
well, I obviously don't know about Nick's hygiene or his smell ...

what I do know, since I'm following him and paying attention to what he says or does ... is that he doesn't play with the emotions ... he is honest about them... so I don't see him playing games with Kaitlyn if that's what you mean.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu