SELECT CONTENT

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 6 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap51%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 74 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 60 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 145

Poll closed

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 am

I just spit my wine out...! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that for a lot of people, sex is a prerequisite before entering into any type of relationship. Kaitlyn is definitely one of those people, which she has pretty much said in multiple interviews and on Chris's season. I 100% believe that Kaitlyn had strong feelings for both Nick and Shawn at the time and had fully intended to sleep with both of them during filming before making her decision. I think that the person she choose to have sex with  10 days before the FS just came down to opportunity. I think that if either guy had made a move, she would have been all for it.  

Edit-wise, I just don't think it makes sense for it to be Shawn. Why would they spend episode 4 making it super obvious that Shawn is the frontrunner (feel the same way, feels like it's my husband, last rose) only to have Kaitlyn have sex with him the next episode? Now that we know he wins, it makes no sense because it builds no suspense. It would just become glaringly obvious that Shawn is the ONLY one she's interested in. Why is this such a big deal when Ben/Court sex wasn't a big deal? Because Ben had pre-FS sex with his F1, but Kaitlyn didn't (IMO).

That, combined with the fact that Kaitlyn is in the same dress/setting as her 1-on-1 with Nick when she says "I want to invite him to my suite and see what happens", the US cover saying that Kaitlyn breaks Shawn's heart, Ashley S saying Nick is just lust, and RS's spoiler? My imaginary money is on Nick.

i agree with everything you said, i hope i am wrong but i believe it's Nick
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:50 pm

the season is over if they reveal she had slept with Shawn. Combined with the snap-gate, there isn't much intrigue.
For TV purposes I think it's nick

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Hope I lose my money....I voted for Nick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:41 pm

The big question is....why is she really soooo upset about pre-FS sex?

1) Because she slept with Nick and it's going to rock her established foundation with Shawn that causes irreparable damage?
2) Because she is terribly frustrated.....she already has everything she needs with Shawn (including physical intimacy) and is ready to ride off into the sunset with him but has to continue the charade
I hope it's the second.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:46 pm

agentcurls wrote:The big question is....why is she really soooo upset about pre-FS sex?

1) Because she slept with Nick and it's going to rock her established foundation with Shawn that causes irreparable damage?
2) Because she is terribly frustrated.....she already has everything she needs with Shawn (including physical intimacy) and is ready to ride off into the sunset with him but has to continue the charade
I hope it's the second.

Or maybe because she thought she had everything in Shawn and Nick's presence is messing things up !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Oooh, its a close one!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Nick most likely
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:18 pm

agentcurls wrote:The big question is....why is she really soooo upset about pre-FS sex?

I hope it's the second.

It may be both - IMO 2 is true and was true from early on - but because of producer manipulation she does something that threatens 2 and could put 2 out of her reach so 1 becomes her problem.

It might be worthwhile to think about some things that past leads have said (usually after their season ends and things that may not get too much attention) about producer manipulation and consider why the producers manipulate the leads the way they do. The basic trajectory of this series seasons goes that the lead is in love with at least two different people, and the edit is able to make either at least equally believable to viewers and sometimes F2 seems the more plausible. At the end about half of us are surprised and the other half could see it all along.

So - how do they do that?

They will emphasize to the lead that they (the lead) should explore each possible relationship independently of all the others - to "compartmentalize" those relationships so that at the end they can make the best choice. They will caution against making a decision too soon, because they may find out down the road that the one they thought they wanted isn't who they thought they were and they are left at the end with no choice. They will tell the lead that "you don't want to be the first bachelorette that ends the show with no one willing to propose to you - do you?". They will most likely point to Des' season as an object lesson about what can happen if you put all your eggs in one basket - and the basket leaves before the end. It all sounds plausible and the lead will usually end up thinking "these guys are great and this is good advice and they really have my best interests at heart."

And it's all nothing but a lie. They do not have the lead's best interests at heart even though they do everything they can to make the lead believe that they do. They only want to get enough good footage that it's easy for the editors to selectively use footage that tells the story they want to tell - that the lead wants "A" when in fact the lead really wants "B". Or that the lead isn't sure who they want - could be "A" or could be "B" and they make that decision only at the very end. Cut / wrap - another typical season for the franchise.

Of course this season they have Kaitlyn as a lead and for her, exploring each relationship to see if that's the right one for her means having sex with all the possible choices. She may not be so very different from past bachelorettes - the biggest difference being that Kaitlyn isn't ashamed to talk openly about her sex decisions.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I hope it's the second.

It may be both - IMO 2 is true and was true from early on - but because of producer manipulation she does something that threatens 2 and could put 2 out of her reach so 1 becomes her problem.

snip
I just wanted to say this is a REALLY insightful post imo, especially that for Kaitlyn exploring relationships includes sex, so that's what she did. I get it, logically, Shawn probably gets it too, but yeah, I think she screwed up here and twice (!!) nonetheless.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I think she screwed up here and twice (!!) nonetheless.

Of course she screwed up. IMO I think I understand why she screwed up - but having a good logical (to her) reason for the screwup doesn't change the fact that she still screwed up. As CH said - she's her own worst enemy. And it's so like TPTB to manipulate a screwup and then blame someone for the screwup they set up.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:07 pm

I don't think she sees it as a screw up actually -- she clearly stated she doesn't regret she did it she just wishes the timing was different... that's a very clear statement she doesn't see herself as a screwup but as someone who decided to have sex sooner than she wish she had done... I think we're putting words in her mouth and even making guesses about her preferences when her actions speak otherwise

the proof is in the pudding and we'll see her galavanting carefree with Nick for several weeks more including sleeping with him again during FS...shawn obviously has a hard time with it and she knows he will so she's torn but that doesn't stop her -- this is very important to note --- or even make her question her other actions for the coming weeks with nick jmho all of that speaks volumes. K is her own woman and she's not having rules of acceptable behavior dictated to her even from a guy she has feelings for
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+25
Diana
california90
CHO
nutty1
missfafa