SELECT CONTENT

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 6 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 74 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 60 ]
Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 145

Poll closed

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 am

Good Post Lucas15 up thread! to quote you:

Of course this season they have Kaitlyn as a lead and for her, exploring each relationship to see if that's the right one for her means having sex with all the possible choices. She may not be so very different from past bachelorettes - the biggest difference being that Kaitlyn isn't ashamed to talk openly about her sex decisions.

When she made those comments in the hottub with JK I was pretty certain that is what sealed her 'ette role for her, forget fan favourite. They knew Britt wasn't going to cough up that type of lead.

I think she screwed up too, but IA with emusha, K doesn't think she did. If the F1 doesn't think so then it's all good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the Pre Fantasy Suite Sex Guy?

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post Lucas15 up thread! to quote you:

Of course this season they have Kaitlyn as a lead and for her, exploring each relationship to see if that's the right one for her means having sex with all the possible choices. She may not be so very different from past bachelorettes - the biggest difference being that Kaitlyn isn't ashamed to talk openly about her sex decisions.

When she made those comments in the hottub with JK I was pretty certain that is what sealed her 'ette role for her, forget fan favourite. They knew Britt wasn't going to cough up that type of lead.

I think she screwed up too, but IA with emusha, K doesn't think she did. If the F1 doesn't think so then it's all good.
We don't know what f1 thinks because if he breaks up with her between Monday and atfr, he's going to look like the biggest dbag because she's about to get totally massacred in the media after Monday's episode. So unless he sends her a quick breakup snap this weekend, he's almost stuck until end of summer. Sorry, Shawn, sucks to be you.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am

I would think Shawn knows all about everything that happened between her and the other contestants?

I'm curious as to why the speculation of a possible breakup.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think Shawn knows all about everything that happened between her and the other contestants?

I'm curious as to why the speculation of a possible breakup.

I would think so too GA. Possibly he didn't during some of the filming but by the time of the FRC I think he knew everything. He may be seeing some things for the first time as the show airs but I don't think he's learning about them for the first time. He might not have liked what he learned but we know he got past it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:41 am

Imo, I don't think Shawn will breakup before ATFR even if there are problems. He quit his job to go on this show. His job was essentially being on the show for the past few months and is still his job. Doesn't mean it is not real with K and they may even marry after all this... but even if not, I don't see any reason why he will break up before ATFR as it is not like he spends every day with K anyway until ATFR.  no idea

Plus, it has been said on this board many times before, the real relationship begins after ATFR anyway.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:

We don't know what f1 thinks because if he breaks up with her between Monday and atfr, he's going to look like the biggest dbag because she's about to get totally massacred in the media after Monday's episode. So unless he sends her a quick breakup snap this weekend, he's almost stuck until end of summer. Sorry, Shawn, sucks to be you.

Maybe they break up ATFR and he gets the Bachelor gig? Part of me thinks TPTB are rooting for this since I think he was their top pick for the gig anyway. I am not rooting for this as despite all of the craziness I am still rooting for the couple. Didn't US say that Kaitlyn told each of her front runners near the end. So yeah, I think Shawn was told and it even says in the article Shawn finds out weeks later and is devastated but obviously not enough not to go to the FRC and propose and post snap chat videos with.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 am

ITA. I guess at the end of the day her perception is going to be colored by the ultimate outcome. If she wanted Shawn and had sex with Nick and that cost her a chance with the guy she wanted she might feel she screwed up. But IMO we know that didn't happen - there may have been roadbumps and / or potholes along the way but she was with Shawn last Friday evening so however they sorted out - they sorted out and it all ended up OK for her; therefore not really a screwup in her view. Lucky for her though. Very lucky.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:02 am

isittrue wrote:Maybe they break up ATFR and he gets the Bachelor gig?  
Don't see this happening pre-ATFR, but if it did happen in the future sometime... sadly, this would probably be a win-win for TPTB. They'd get fan favorite F1 and a fan favorite next lead. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 pm

I honestly don't get why Shawn has the "right" to even be angry with her. She was a single woman and she's done the same thing that pretty much every Bachelorette before has done or would have done, if they had gotten the opportunity. I honestly doubt that it was even a big issue between them after filming was over; the media and viewer bashing is probably much worse to deal with than the sex itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I honestly don't get why Shawn has the "right" to even be angry with her. She was a single woman and she's done the same thing that pretty much every Bachelorette before has done or would have done, if they had gotten the opportunity. I honestly doubt that it was even a big issue between them after filming was over; the media and viewer bashing is probably much worse to deal with than the sex itself.

IA cp. I don't like Shawn's attitude towards the other guy, if in fact there is an attitude. Lets say Nick isn't the sex guy, and it's someone else. Would he have an issue with that I wonder. OG2? Other guy 2? Since the media is suggesting there is another guy. Hugesmile

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Very good question, GA. Sadly, IMO, I don't think Shawn (or even other people for that matter) will have that big of an issue if sexguy is some OG#2. It's a no-win situation for OG#1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

The good about all the publicity on the pre fantasy suite guy is all the guys on her season now know this happened. They may not know at what point but will be able to watch it unfold and will be able to see how it impacted their relationships. It should help them move on if they were still nursing a bruised heart. Last Bachlorette season Marcus was there for love as could be evidenced on BIP so he rebounded very fast when he met Lacey, their timing was right. It will be interesting who of Kaitlyn's guys on BIP will find relationships that last past show. To me Jared seems most like Marcus and ready to find his one. I have already rebounded on this season and am ready to move on from this fiasco. Especially after Andi & Chris S failures to make relationships last afterwards. This show is just entertainment and hopefully a learing experience on how to date. Everyone watching learned from those seasons to be honest with the person who you choose to continue in a relationship with, Josh had on blinders as did Whitney. As a viewer you can tell just why some good looking people with so much going for them are still single. It makes all us average people have hope and feel better about ourselves. LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+25
Diana
california90
CHO
nutty1
missfafa
agentcurls