SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 am

I am confused, is the ending Sept 16th or Sept 17th? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 am

Ep 16 is final ep which airs Thursday, Sept 17.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I don't know. Maybe it is? It is super strange description.

I do find it odd though that Lana is saying she will be at this music event though. I would think she would spend some time with lead if F1. Who knows. If she is not F1 then she has been misdirecting all the time, from her bff's public "celebration" video.

We'll see.
Just curious, do you have inside information?

I really don't mind who is F1 so am just sleuthing for the sake of sleuthing.

Natik, do you know the ending? You seem too sure. Just tell us.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ep 16 is final ep which airs Thursday, Sept 17.

Great thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 am

From the description it sounds like Lana may be the F1.
SM certainly points to that.
And not having a ATFR seems like Lana may be F1.
Too much backlash for an intruder to win, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 am

wow ... if that happens ... and Lana "wins" (nothing against her) ... but it's not going to be pretty ... and I mean that for Sam ...oh well, see, now I'm interested to find out what happens, despite my Hbomb is gone.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post:

The finale is definitely Sept 17! Episode was updated in the tv guide summary

It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.

Lana is F1. What else can leave the viewers speechless?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 am

MissB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:

We'll see.
Just curious, do you have inside information?

I really don't mind who is F1 so am just sleuthing for the sake of sleuthing.

Natik, do you know the ending? You seem too sure. Just tell us.

I have an inside information regarding the winner but I was not 100% sure how much I can trust on what I was told.
I knew it nearly at the first stage when the show started to air. So to back my information up I started to digg everything about Lana and her SM behaviour.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:37 am

Maybe that's why they are checking out to Bali the following week.

I still find that hard to believe though....isn't that an Aussie hot spot for vacation? I would think they would pick somewhere more remote but we shall see in ~ 2 weeks how this all pans out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 am

MissB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post:

The finale is definitely Sept 17! Episode was updated in the tv guide summary

It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.

Lana is F1. What else can leave the viewers speechless?
Not much, imo. Anyone else as F1 would be expected.

I have no preference for F1... but if it is Lana... I can see this being very, very controversial.  :yes:
Especially if Snez is F2! I would think if Lana is F1 then Snez can only be F3... and even then... ouch!
That means Sam cared more about sparing Heather's feelings than he did a single mum?
Yikes. affraid

If Lana is F2 it explains a LOT.  :Nod:
That there is no ATFR?
Makes total sense. No point in having that and focusing on controversy.

Also explains the edit: Heather frontrunner and then Heather 2.0 frontrunner.
And why the focus went from Heather to Lana (Heather 2.0) and even Heather narrating for Sam (on the show and in media, speaking for Lana really and Lana saying she is close with Heather post-show).

If Lana is F2, it explains how Sam, who had such strong connections with Heather and Snez, would risk those for an intruder so late in the game.
Because Sam took Lana to F3, even after Snez told him she was angry at him (which says he felt more about Lana than what he told Snez at that GD).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 am

mercieme wrote:Maybe that's why they are checking out to Bali the following week.

That is what I'm thinking too. Maybe they want to be out of the country to avoid the backlash. But on Bali people are on vacation modus they would not care as say people in Australia.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 am

exactly mercieme, I find it hard to believe, but by now nothing else can surprise me, since clearly I was reading Sam wrong all along, so everything is possible. Though "leaving viewers speechless" could still stand if Snezana is F1, because I do believe the edit will make "us" believe that Lana is an obvious frontrunner after Heather leaves.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose