SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:01 am

Won't Lana be having interviews or a week is enough to do interviews now that i think there is a high possibility she is F1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 am

MissB wrote:Won't Lana be having interviews or a week is enough to do interviews now that i think there is a high possibility she is F1.

I think a few days would be enough cause a week after the finale it's going to be all about the Bachelorette season. Don't think they are going to have too much attention. Because the Channel will switch the lights on the Bachelorette.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:09 am

natik wrote:She is staying in Australia for now till the Finale. But one week after the finale she is planing to be in Bali.
Maybe she is going with Sam for a little vacation?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hmmm.... This makes me think Lana is not F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The finale is not Sept 17 (the episode 16 description does not say this is the final episode) so it is likely Sept 23 or 24.
This means that if she is in Bali for Sept 24 then she will be in Bali the week of the finale airing?
I would think she would need to be in Aussie for media or something (even if there is no ATFR).
Something is up...

The only other alternative is that the description for Sept 17 is final ep? Weird description though...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scratch

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 am

I think the episode description is wrong. Don't know if by fault or on purpose to throw people off.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:15 am

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe it is? It is super strange description.

I do find it odd though that Lana is saying she will be at this music event though. I would think she would spend some time with lead if F1. Who knows. If she is not F1 then she has been misdirecting all the time, from her bff's public "celebration" video.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I don't know. Maybe it is? It is super strange description.

I do find it odd though that Lana is saying she will be at this music event though. I would think she would spend some time with lead if F1. Who knows. If she is not F1 then she has been misdirecting all the time, from her bff's public "celebration" video.

We'll see.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:21 am

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I don't know. Maybe it is? It is super strange description.

We'll see.
Just curious, do you have inside information?

I really don't mind who is F1 so am just sleuthing for the sake of sleuthing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:

We'll see.
Just curious, do you have inside information?

I really don't mind who is F1 so am just sleuthing for the sake of sleuthing.

How do we know, for fact, that the finale is Sept 17?

How do we know for fact that it's not?! Only because of the description from TV week?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 am

Just out of curiosity, have we ruled out that the possibility of a women tell all (WTA)?

This happened for Blake's season and we didn't get it in the episode description until later in the season IIRC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:25 am

Sorry for double post:

The finale is definitely Sept 17! Episode was updated in the tv guide summary

It's been eight drama-filled weeks and Sam's search for love comes to an end. After much soul searching, the final incredible moments of Sam's journey to love will leave viewers speechless.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:26 am

Yay AAL...great find yes Happy for this to be over with and for us to know the true ending giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:26 am

natik wrote:
How do we know for fact that it's not?! Only because of the description from TV week?!
It is solved now. But a fact is something that doesn't need to be questioned. That it was questioned proves it wasn't a fact that at the time posted that the finale was Sept 17. I have just checked and they updated the summary with the words "End" so it is clear and fact that the final ep is Sept 17. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose