SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Do the promo's usually highlight one contestant? I don't recall seeing a promo like that before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:37 pm

It is very bizarre, GA.
They usually never highlight one person in a promo and never have before.

But this whole season has had a lot of strange things going on...
I've never seen the likes of it before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 pm

The have just put Sarah's promo up

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

^ Seems like they really want to hype this HTD episode...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Sarah has a promo also.

I think each girl will have one.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:07 am

Lana's HTD preview

Found the foggy location quite stunning ... it was a perfect shoot.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 am

Lana can look so different to me. Her SM pics are very flattering, moreso than on tv, etc.
She has amazing hair too (as she obviously knows since she curls it a lot).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:48 pm

The preview:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Lana on Bachelor Sam: "We Just Hit It Off!"

We were well and truly settled into the third season of The Bachelor when two intruders arrived and really, truly shook things up. One intruder has since left — Rachel Moore didn't quite mesh with Bachelor Sam— but the other one, Lana Jeavons-Fellows, almost instantly became the biggest threat in the game. Sam was immediately drawn to her — something he's said he wants from day one — and quickly picked her out for some time alone.

They've since shared a romantic date together (slow dancing and all!) and, in our opinion, Lana has cemented her status as one of the frontrunners to take the whole thing out. We chatted to Lana recently, to find out how she handled being the intruder, what it is about Sam that she likes and which girls — if any — she's still friends with. Read on!

POPSUGAR Australia: What was it like being an intruder?

Lana: Um . . . It was a bit difficult being the intruder I suppose, because I was going in there on my own and I didn’t know if I was the first or girl going or whatever. I didn’t know what the other girls were going to be like — it was a surprise and it was pretty overwhelming!

PS: Did you apply to the show knowing you’d be an intruder, or did you intend to go in as an original bachelorette?

Lana: No, I was aware I was going in as an intruder.

PS: It’s very brave of you!

Lana: I didn’t realise [how scary it was] until I watched it on TV and I was like, "Ooh! That’s scary."

PS: How did you feel about the girls when you first met them?

Lana: Obviously initially they were a little standoffish. One, because they weren’t expecting me and two, because they didn’t know what my intentions were and what kind of person I was. Initially they were quite standoffish, yeah.

PS: Was there anyone who was especially nice to you, or anyone who was especially standoffish?

Lana: Sarah was especially nice. When I re-watched it I remembered the conversation we had when I sat down. She was like, "Oh, where’d you come from?" [Laughs] I was like, "I don’t even know where I came from, where am I?"

PS: It must have been weird for them because they had no other outside contact for so long . . .

Lana: Yeah! I think, like, as much as they hated they were also like, "Ooh, fresh conversation." [Laughs] "What kind of topics can we cover off on this one?"

PS: Are you friends with the girls now?

Lana: Yeah! Yeah, definitely. A few of them I’m still quite close with so that’s great.

PS: Which girls in particular?

Lana: Sarah and Heather.

PS: Sam really wants that instant connection, and you guys seem to have it. What was it about him that made you feel comfortable straight away? Lana: I don’t know what it is! And I think it’s something that you can’t describe, it’s just something that you know you have. And, you know, you meet people in your life every day and for some reason, there are some people that you just click with. For reasons beyond me, I felt quite natural in his presence, we had a bit of a laugh . . . I felt like we were both not serious people, we’re both easygoing and easy to talk to and we just hit it off.

PS: How long did you speak to him for in that initial meeting?

Lana: We actually spoke for quite a while — obviously they don’t show our whole conversation because it wouldn’t be very interesting. "Here are Lana and Sam talking, blah blah." [Laughs] I don’t know the time, but we did talk for quite a while.

PS: What was your experience like in the first week? Lana: Um, obviously it was new and exciting but I think at that stage I was not very comfortable. I was quite nervous. I really wanted a single date with Sam and to spend time with him because that’s the whole point. But I think I was obviously a little bit nervous because not all the girls were taking to me and that was just going to annoy them even more. Obviously I’m happy to be there and I love new things and challenges but, yeah, I was a little bit nervous of the way the girls were going to respond. PS: Was it uncomfortable living like that?

Lana: At times it was really awkward — I’d turn a corner and be like, "Oops, they’re talking about me! That’s awkward." [Laughs] PS: Was there anyone in particular you didn’t gel with? Lana: I think there are people that I certainly gelled with more, including Sarah and Heather, yeah.  

PS: Sam really wants that instant connection, and you guys seem to have it. What was it about him that made you feel comfortable straight away?

Lana: I don’t know what it is! And I think it’s something that you can’t describe, it’s just something that you know you have. And, you know, you meet people in your life every day and for some reason, there are some people that you just click with. For reasons beyond me, I felt quite natural in his presence, we had a bit of a laugh . . . I felt like we were both not serious people, we’re both easygoing and easy to talk to and we just hit it off.

PS: How long did you speak to him for in that initial meeting?

Lana: We actually spoke for quite a while — obviously they don’t show our whole conversation because it wouldn’t be very interesting. "Here are Lana and Sam talking, blah blah." [Laughs] I don’t know the time, but we did talk for quite a while.

PS: What was your experience like in the first week?

Lana: Um, obviously it was new and exciting but I think at that stage I was not very comfortable. I was quite nervous. I really wanted a single date with Sam and to spend time with him because that’s the whole point. But I think I was obviously a little bit nervous because not all the girls were taking to me and that was just going to annoy them even more. Obviously I’m happy to be there and I love new things and challenges but, yeah, I was a little bit nervous of the way the girls were going to respond.

PS: Was it uncomfortable living like that?

Lana: At times it was really awkward — I’d turn a corner and be like, "Oops, they’re talking about me! That’s awkward." [Laughs]

PS: Was there anyone in particular you didn’t gel with?

Lana: I think there are people that I certainly gelled with more, including Sarah and Heather, yeah.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:40 am

After now watching, I think Lana and Sam are best suited.
It is telling that when Warwick asked Sam to talk about his connections with each girl Sam talked about Lana first, then Snez, then Sarah, then Heather -- the order of the rose ceremony.

Also, Sam posted a pic of him having a huge smile on his face the day Lana appeared on the show and also was filmed watching his SD with Lana.
That and Lana's celebratory video, etc.

If she is not F1, then Sam used her as misdirecting and Lana also misdirecting with all her friends liking anything to do with Sam and IG pics of herself with Sam.
I don't get the point of doing all that... kind of unnecessarily hurtful if one chose a single mum with a child.
If there is no ATFR, the only reason I can come up with is Lana is F1.
It would make the most sense to me. Otherwise, TPTB just don't want one.

Heather also seems to be very pro-Lana as well in interviews. But then again, she is pro ALL the final three girls.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:45 am

I think Lana being F1 is the explanation for why her dates were spoilt pre-season. I think we all knew at the beginning of the season something was fishy, we all said it. I think the script was to build up Heather, knowing Lana was in the wings until Lana could officially come in and take the reins. I think they may have overplayed it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose