SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:24 am

Lana dodged a bullet.
So did Heather.
No wonder they are close and Heather even had Lana's back and said Lana should win.

Sam's a douche and still is, imo.
He's had 4 months to plan his life with Snez and nothing?
It's all physical there and I will be shocked if it lasts.

The girls that didn't win were the real winners, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 am

Everything is falling into place now.

She will be fine and she got Heather and Sarah as friends from this adventure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:10 am

ElonM wrote:Everything is falling into place now.

She will be fine and she got Heather and Sarah as friends from this adventure.
:yes: yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 am

I just read that post about Lana, these producers did the same to Rochelle, Tim 's F2 driving her around till they broke her down & it's the same thing they do to all the contestants they let go in the U.S. Series. Rochelle who was still feeling the impact up to last year, someone posted the article here, not cool that they do that at all but Lana will be alright IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:07 am

I wonder if Sam had more respect for Sarah than Lana.

If he knew it was Snez all this time why take an intruder and not an original. Less feeling perhaps?

Was this a plot to switch the focus from Snez story and hide the F1?

As seen here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks for the skunk clarification. Embarressed!

Why is she getting nasty comments? She's a lovely gal.

IA Elon, it appears she was the one they used to take the focus away from the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:19 am

ElonM wrote:I wonder if Sam had more respect for Sarah than Lana.

If he knew it was Snez all this time why take an intruder and not an original. Less feeling perhaps?
Honestly, I think it was simply a case of the peen doing the picking.

Sam said Heather, Sarah, and then Lana were great to talk to and he missed/loved their conversations and while he had physical connections with all three, Sam's F4-F1 were in order of those physical connections (weakest to strongest).

Sam made it very clear he was there for the physical connection as his primary focus and foundation and at the end of the day, I think he compared his physical connection to each girl and went with the one that was strongest.

So I think with Lana, it was just that she was the runner-up to the peen picking connection.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:23 am

cantstopl cantstopl Peen picking competition.

She is fine beatingheart

@lanajf
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 am

She definitely is fine. She is not with Sham Wood. Hugesmile yes

I won't ever forget when Sam said he felt like he had to "come up to Heather's level".
I feel like felt the same with Lana.
Just on a differently level completely.
Even Sam's FRC, he is sooo physical and awkward imo with his F1.
Not at all like Art Green's FRC which was so genuine and heartfelt and not about the physical at all but about the emotional, mental and soul connection of two adorkable people.

Lana and Heather will one day meet their own Art Green and thank God for unanswered prayers.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 am

At the end, Heather, Sarah and Lana were played... Other girls from this season can't claim the same, because they weren't pursued to get their hopes up, put the guard down and create the expectations that eventually would make them hurt... What's even harder then reliving all of that while the show airs, having to pretend and not giving the end away and having people criticize them for things that aren't/weren't in their control (like Lana being in competition with Heather, when clearly they both never had a chance and were both in the same unfortunate position). I know fans make their claims whose feelings were more genuine, but that's just the nature of this game and at the end what matters is The Character... Because when the show is over that's all they are left with and what makes them unique.

I'm sure Lana's resignation was in the works before the show, as was her book launch... So she just needs to follow her dream/call and good things will come her way.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:40 am

I love this so much

Such elegance and strength, so proud of you my sister @lanajf kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@ribena_jacqueline
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 am

^^ Me two. Words to live by.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose