SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:00 am

clapping!  clapping!  clapping!

These girls really are the winners, imo, and deserve a man who will not use them but cherish them for the unique women they are!

Well done Lana on keeping your head held high.
Never take that crown off!

hearthumbsup

ElonM wrote:

I love this so much

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Such elegance and strength, so proud of you my sister @lanajf kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@ribena_jacqueline
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by lozzatron Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 pm

I feel really bad for Lana. She still seems very upset and quite angry from that article a couple of pages ago. It'll be much better for her in the long run though. I feel she was maybe dumbing herself down a bit for Sam so he'd seem them as compatible. I think she needs someone that's really going to challenge her and I don't think that was Sam. Lana will be absolutely fine. She just needs time. That was such a painful way to go out.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Despite being a late addition to the series, coming in as an intruder more than halfway through filming, Jeavons-Fellows said she fell hard and fast for Wood.

She said she went into shock when Wood told her “she was the perfect girl but not the perfect girl for him.”

“He made this big speech about how much he liked me and then came the “but” and I think I just went into shock,” she said.

“I hope it didn’t come across like I wasn’t invested, because I really was.

After Wood rejected her, Jeavons-Fellows said she was made to drive around in a car with cameras pointed at her, a producer urging her to talk about her feelings.

“I didn’t want to answer the questions, I just stared out the window,” she said.

“I just wanted to go home but they kept driving around and then they kept me on the premises after that. It was about midnight by the time I got home. I went straight to my mum’s.”

Jeavons-Fellows said she genuinely believed that Wood returned her feelings and wished now that she had asked him off camera if he was sincere to spare herself becoming too invested in him.

Asked if she felt duped by how much affection he had shown towards her a mere 24 hours before declaring his love for Markoski, Jeavons-Fellows replied only: “no comment. You judge for yourself.”

“I definitely had it hardest because I came in as an intruder and that sucked and then I got broken up with and that sucked too,” she said.

“I got done over twice.”

The bold tells me she was blindsided. Looking back her mother foreshadowed her demise.

Sam made the best decision for him and it wasn't Lana. She is will be fine. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:51 pm

The Bachelor leaves Lana shattered
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It may have seemed like she took her break up with Sam Wood well but inside Lana Jeavons-Fellow is broken.
When TV WEEK spoke to Lana today she could hardly speak for crying.
The 27-year-old beauty was almost inconsolable as she began to talk about the events of The Bachelor finale.
As Sam, 35, and Snezana Markoski, 34, celebrate their love, spare a thought for the other woman.
“I got my heart broken,” she said through tears.
Reflecting on the moment Sam broke the news to her, a fragile Lana could hardly remember a word she said.
“I don’t even know what I said. I was just in shock,” she explained.
“As soon as he said that a wall went up and I didn’t even emotionally engage.
“It was that first bit of shock and when he said, ‘Do you have anything to say’ and I said, ‘No’, I’m just in shock. I think everything had been said.”
When questioned about Lana, Sam said there was “never that same spark” that he had with Snezana.
“She’s an incredible girl,” Sam revealed to TV WEEK. “She’s really engaging and smart, beautiful and so easy to get along with she just wasn’t the right girl for me.”
When asked if the communications advisor was planning to watch the finale she said, “no, I don’t think so”.
“I think there might be people coming over but I’m not even replying to messages anymore. I can’t do the whole communication thing right now.”
Luckily for Lana, her sister Erin arrived home from Germany to help her through the fallout.
“It’s hard,” she said.
“I think when you break up in the real world you break up and you start to move forward.
“But there was just this cloud looming where I was like, ‘poop’s just going to get so much worse’.
“I couldn’t even tell my friends what happened. They’ll watch it on television.”
Being in the final two, Lana – who is best friends with former Miss Universe Australia Laura Dundovic – said it’s made it impossible for her to date since the show wrapped.
“If I did it would give everything away,” she reasoned.
As for moving on now, Lana isn’t sure she’s ready to start seeing someone else just yet.
“It took me a year to get over my last boyfriend,” she reflected.
“But I’m a sucker for love.”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 pm

I can`t even imagine how hard it must have been for her to keep it a secret and go along with the whole theater. Plus to receive such a huge backlash and nasty comments on SM and doing media rounds with Snez. Wow that is just plain cruel. Feeling for her. She is a great young women doing so much for the others with her charity work and received so much hate. See she is not a robot and her life is not perfect.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:15 pm

'Maybe I'm a fool': Teary Bachelor runner-up Lana Jeavons-Fellows is heartbroken and angry during Studio 10 appearance four months after being dumped by Sam Wood for Snezana Markoski

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her voice was cracking in that video. :tissuebox
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:32 pm

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Lana, you dodged a bullet, hun. A wooden bullet.
And good on you for saying you would never take him back.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Loved Lana's outfit today. She looked beautiful.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm

@lanajf
What a crazy 24 hours it has been! I am truly blessed and ever grateful for all the love and support in my life Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:37 pm

She is gorgeous. Very sad to read what she has had to endure. I just don't get the hate on SM. How can human beings be so insensitive.

Hopefully now that the FRC is over, she can truly get on with her life. Not only is she heartbroken, she had to keep it a secret and pretend all is well. That had to affect her mentally and emotionally. I wish her nothing but good things going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Pretty sure that is Max Markson in the background as Lana walked into the studio on the paved pathway. He was Blake and Louise's publicist when they 'came out'.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose