SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm impressed with them. Shelli is a strong player, even though she and Clay messed up tonight somewhat.

I wonder if Johnny has decided it's time to start making some moves (interesting that they showed his family interview tonight.) BB must think he's one to watch.

I don't know about Steve. I keep waiting to see him start developing some game. Jackie and Meg are matter of timers, imo. It'll be interesting to see who wins HOH and how the house splits.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Johnny Mac down
Shelli makes a safety deal for her and Clay and she's down. Bet Vanessa will love that.

After over two hours James wins HOH!

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Way to go James! Good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:16 am

lipsis wrote:Johnny Mac down
Shelli makes a safety deal for her and Clay and she's down. Bet Vanessa will love that.

After over two hours James wins HOH!

And now I hope James breaks that deal just like they did. Don't listen to them and put their a** up on the block. Nerds/odd balls go and unite!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 am

What's a safety deal?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:37 am

It looks like James is the new HOH and he made a deal with Clelli for their safety this week. We will see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 am

GA, safety deals mean the person in charge (James) agrees to not nominate or backdoor someone, usually in return for something (like future safety) Shelli secured safety for her and Clay.

That being said, James seems to want to backdoor Shelli. Lol.

I'm Team Vanessa. She may be going on the block but hopefully won't be the target.

Shelli was a dumbass to not try for HOH. She wasn't struggling and could have guaranteed she and her boy toy were safe that way. If she gets backdoored, she deserves it. She's already got wind of the plan and panicking and throwing Vanessa UTB.

Nominations are later today. Veto is tomorrow.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 am

Thanks lipsis for filling me in. I watched a couple of epi's a very long time ago, but never got into it. I really enjoy reading the thread, so thanks to all who post here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:10 pm

I look forward to this "treat"(show) every summer. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:03 pm

It appears the Hillbilly Asian (his words) has some game in him. James just nominated Shelli and Clay.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:29 pm

James is a very shrewd player or at least this is what I gathered early on. (IMO--LOL)
This season I am really just enjoying it all as good fun. I am not so hooked into liking or disliking anyone so much.
I do like Johnny Mac best I guess. He is so funny!!!
Lipsis, I am enjoying our exchange on this thread. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:14 pm

lipsis wrote:It appears the Hillbilly Asian (his words) has some game in him. James just nominated Shelli and Clay.

YES YES YES Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 Now watch them both turn their backs on one another. Way to go James!!!!!

Johnnymac is also my favorite too just love his humor :yes: but V is playing a hell of a game.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh