SELECT CONTENT

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

this Finale will be exciting to say the least! :shock:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Gina wrote:BEST.SPOILER.SITE. EVER!!!!

Thanks to Love_me and San and all the wonderful members on here who have contributed so much and made this place so much fun for me. I treasure all of the friends I've made on this site and cannot wait for the next season, so we can do it all over again. The good, the bad, and the ugly, what a ride with a very happy ending for me.

ditto my friend.

I am very happy that I got a happy ending this season after chantal's. Feels good.

San and Love_me; you are truly gems Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 1872057712

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks to Love_me and San and all the wonderful members on here who have contributed so much and made this place so much fun for me. I treasure all of the friends I've made on this site and cannot wait for the next season, so we can do it all over again. The good, the bad, and the ugly, what a ride this season, with a very, very happy ending for me.

Gina ~ that pic in your new AV, has to be my absolute favorite of the entire season. It says it all, in

Ashley's face!!Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 550657593
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty great spoiler site for all

Post by suglynn Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

enjoy the spoiler

suglynn

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:57 pm

:skating:

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

I got it now...thanks!!

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

richlp wrote:

Thanks to Love_me and San and all the wonderful members on here who have contributed so much and made this place so much fun for me. I treasure all of the friends I've made on this site and cannot wait for the next season, so we can do it all over again. The good, the bad, and the ugly, what a ride with a very happy ending for me.

This is the kind of post that shows the complete disrespect I get every time I post on here...

Has anyone told you lately what a gem you are? Thanks for all your great posts. bowdown

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

NEW POSTERS Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 1371113456

go to PAGE #1, POST #1 and enjoy the reading. Lot of Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 102833939 and a couple of Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 Girl.crying

Please lets avoid the RS and tabloids to steal what is OUR SPOILERS!

In my opinion we should all be also respectful about who may have spilled the beans and be careful to protect their anonymous: It takes a lot of cojones to share it. Thank you! Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 33 3792326465

To hide your comment, type your text, select all, use OTHERS button and select HIDDEN... only the members will be able to read your comment

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by charmaine Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Out of lurkdom...

"...Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...." - Paul Simon

charmaine

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Posting! handwave
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

last to read - posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

+259
Dutchy23
realityfun
lakingshockey1
snuff_a_luff
yxljan