SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:55 pm

^^thanks for the transcript, iamreal2u. And, no, we haven't heard this type of discussion with K & anyone else.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm

leselihau wrote:I just have to say...if Kait/Shawn somehow make it and go the distance I can't imagine them saying "Mommy & Daddy met in this really cool experience on a TV show...and do you want to watch?"  No...just no...and yet, I'm cautiously optimistic that they "could" make it.  But please...for the love of all things holy....don't show your kids....just DON'T!
Too funny. If Shawn is saying he is not watching the show I doubt he would want his kids to.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:46 pm

iamreal2u wrote:To add context to K&S, below are two different conversations.  Has she had these types of conversation with anyone else?

In her room:

K: If this is going to be me and you..if this is going to happen, everything else needs to happen.  There is no other way around it and I don't know how to explain or justify it ..I do not know because there is no other way around it.  I am looking at the final two...if you are there, I am going to meet someone else's family and it's going to be intense…it is just going to be ..you have to focus on..this is for the rest of our lives..this is literally weeks in forever

*snip*

Thanks for reminding me of that continuity error! CH supposedly notified her of the change in format in Killarney, yet she already knew by the second date in Dublin that she's only meeting two families. Nice try, show! Sounds to me like it was the plan all along, no more improvised than a certain wedding crashing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 pm

mindless wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:To add context to K&S, below are two different conversations.  Has she had these types of conversation with anyone else?

In her room:

K: If this is going to be me and you..if this is going to happen, everything else needs to happen.  There is no other way around it and I don't know how to explain or justify it ..I do not know because there is no other way around it.  I am looking at the final two...if you are there, I am going to meet someone else's family and it's going to be intense…it is just going to be ..you have to focus on..this is for the rest of our lives..this is literally weeks in forever

*snip*

Thanks for reminding me of that continuity error! CH supposedly notified her of the change in format in Killarney, yet she already knew by the second date in Dublin that she's only meeting two families. Nice try, show! Sounds to me like it was the plan all along, no more improvised than a certain wedding crashing.

This is really interesting... I did not catch that when watching. Makes sense why Kaitlyn wasn't that suprised when CH marched up the stairs with dramatic music playing the break the shocking news.

So how long was this the plan for? Right after she had sex with Nick? Even before Shawn came to talk to her? IMO the change up was done just to "even the playing field" between her relationships with Nick and Shawn. So does that mean that the morning after sex with Nick they came up with the plan so that she could be intimate with Shawn sooner? So that she could spill the beans sooner? If that's the case, she never really wanted Nick at all.

Leaving me to conclude that she strung Nick along to F2 as a back up plan in case Shawn bailed on her. So fake!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:21 pm

It's like the opposite of CS season. Nick is the sure thing and Shawn (his leaving/not committing fully) is the risk. When that didn't happen and Shawn stayed, there was no more reason to keep the sure thing/Nick anymore.

It is why I think Kaitlyn is saying this season ending is "refreshing".

Imo, Kaitlyn is not talking about the FRC in its entirety but talking about the end of the FRC only, her F1 as being "refreshing".

Kaitlyn's biggest fear was that her F1 would leave if she told him about sleeping with Nick  but even after she did her F1 stayed and forgave her enough to propose to her... that is what she was so refreshed about -- that she could make mistakes and still a guy could see past all that and propose to her.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:24 pm

Seen in that light, it really is rather refreshing. Good for Shawn.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's like the opposite of CS season. Nick is the sure thing and Shawn (his leaving/not committing fully) is the risk. When that didn't happen and Shawn stayed, there was no more reason to keep the sure thing/Nick anymore.

Imo, Kaitlyn is not talking about the FRC in its entirety but talking about the end of the FRC only, her F1 as being "refreshing".

Kaitlyn's biggest fear was that her F1 would leave if she told him about sleeping with Nick  but even after she did her F1 stayed and forgave her enough to propose to her... that is what she was so refreshed about -- that she could make mistakes and still a guy could see past all that and propose to her.

jmo

You are probably right AAL. Forgiveness is refreshing. I will be happy if Kaitlyn and Shawn can move past their bumpy relationship and be successful in the real world.

I am just disappointed that Nick has been relegated to being just a "bump in the road" on their journey to love. That is not refreshing for him. Then again, I should have been warned by the title of the show..."The Bachelorette"... It is all about Kaitlyn and her journey. hmmm

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 pm

^ It took me a minute to come up with that idea because, for me personally, it is not refreshing at all to be thinking it is "refreshing" that some guy on a tv show where I date other guys needs to forgive me at all -- promises or no promises.

But that is just me.
I actually find it sad.
But I can see why Kaitlyn finds it refreshing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's like the opposite of CS season. Nick is the sure thing and Shawn (his leaving/not committing fully) is the risk. When that didn't happen and Shawn stayed, there was no more reason to keep the sure thing/Nick anymore.

jmo
IA, when she posted about forgiveness, she was probably talking about him, not asking it from the fans/audience. Good for him because yeah, one night's mistake shouldn't end a relationship they both really want, but still, what a huge thing to forgive. I hope he has really and truly, full-heart forgiven her for it and isn't lying to both himself and her now, post-show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:32 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mindless wrote:Thanks for reminding me of that continuity error! CH supposedly notified her of the change in format in Killarney, yet she already knew by the second date in Dublin that she's only meeting two families. Nice try, show! Sounds to me like it was the plan all along, no more improvised than a certain wedding crashing.
This is really interesting... I did not catch that when watching.  Makes sense why Kaitlyn wasn't that suprised when CH marched up the stairs with dramatic music playing the break the shocking news.  

So how long was this the plan for? ***snipped***
Also noticed today while re-watching ep. 6 ... on a GD guys talk about the rose ... as that rose would lead to HTD ... so maybe Shawn was angry at Kaitlyn for that, because he thought she would give him the rose for the home-towns ... but she gave it to Jared that she had no intention to take to HTD, so she already knew what "significance" that rose had.
Yeah, planted in advance ... or right after the "sneaking".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:39 pm

OnePromise wrote:

jmo

You are probably right AAL.  Forgiveness is refreshing.  I will be happy if Kaitlyn and Shawn can move past their bumpy relationship and be successful in the real world.

I am just disappointed that Nick has been relegated to being just a "bump in the road" on their journey to love.  That is not refreshing for him. Then again, I should have been warned by the title of the show..."The Bachelorette"... It is all about Kaitlyn and her journey.  hmmm

This is dissapointing to me too as a fan. However, Nick is a smart guy, and he full well knew what he could be getting into. As the saying goes 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'.
Nick should have been prepared for the worst case scenario, and really, I think that's what happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:40 pm

I don't see it as "a huge thing to forgive" at all, given this show. Or even as a necessity to forgive.

Imo, it being seen as "huge thing to forgive" is a red flag to me. It is seen as huge thing given the "you're the one" promise and real-life situations where fidelity is a concern.

That Kailtyn thinks of it as a mistake/infidelity shows me that this is a rocky start already. Couples can and do overcome this but not many survive in the long haul.

If Kailtyn had never said "you're the one" and then "cheated" as she said it felt then maybe I wouldn't be so concerned, but those words give me pause and best of luck to them if they can overcome it all, because, imo, as much as either one may say it was "just the show/mistake" etc, it still is big enough of a deal for them to need "forgiveness" for -- when if it really was just the show, that wouldn't, imho, need to be the case at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau