SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I actually thought by the end of Kaitlyn explaining how Shawn might leave and basically saying he was more important than any of you that maybe Ben was starting to see that Kaitlyn was really not that nice. He seemed a little quieter and sad at the end of the broadcast. Maybe I am wishful thinking.

I didn't like him telling the other guys he knew her better, so they couldn't criticize. That is crap, they can say what they like about her. How she treated a lot of these guys was crappy and by the end of the night she showed Ben he was really only marginally better than them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:51 pm

I have to think that Ben already knew, from the whole "slept in a cot while she snuggled up with Shawn in his king bed and told him he was the one" story. I think that he never loved Kaitlyn - I think they just had a FWB vibe and he always knew it was going to be Shawn. I think he's just playing along now for the Bachelor gig, which is made easy by the fact that he never loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:15 pm

His questions were valid and her answers were complete crap. She's basically telling him she never took the relationship seriously so she only focused on building trust with Shawn. Despite her initiating telling him she was falling in love with him, she didn't feel the responsibility to tell him. Rolling Eyes She's a flake and because of that I don't care if he was just BSing falling in love with her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 pm

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 11313693_1627197827492861_2073646307_n
cjrudness13 Never would have thought I'd run into him in Traverse City! Just as amazing in person as he was on #thebachelorette @higgins.ben @soooze04
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 11425802_1475202952792432_1023338839_n
jessica_florence See what these guys, and the rest of them, have to say TONIGHT on The Men Tell All #thebachelorette #cupcakelookatthecamera #mentellall
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Ben looks so much like Seth MacFarlane in that last picture. I swear, the more I look at him, the more people he resembles.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:00 pm

I just can't get over how it worked out that Shawn never made sure Ben H got the King sized bed instead of the cot. Ben H is taller than Shawn. Height withstanding, given Shawn's alpha attitude I am not surprised Ben was on the cot and Ben even said "don't know how that happened".

I also think Ben and a lot of the other guys (especially Jared) were the wrong contestants for the Bette (both girls, imo). No surprise since casting isn't based on the lead but I think even without Shawn or Nick on the show I don't see Kaitlyn being that interested in him or anyone else really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 pm

If Shawn and Nick hadn't been on the show, I think that Kaitlyn probably would have ended up single. Or, would have ended up with someone like JJ. I think she just likes guys with edge (or, half-*ssholes, to put it in another way) and they gave her really, really nice guys. They probably would have worked better for a lead like Des or Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just can't get over how it worked out that Shawn never made sure Ben H got the King sized bed instead of the cot. Ben H is taller than Shawn. Height withstanding, given Shawn's alpha attitude I am not surprised Ben was on the cot and Ben even said "don't know how that happened".

I also think Ben and a lot of the other guys (especially Jared) were the wrong contestants for the Bette (both girls, imo). No surprise since casting isn't based on the lead but I think even without Shawn or Nick on the show I don't see Kaitlyn being that interested in him or anyone else really.

If Shawn and Ben H were roommates along the way they may have taken turns with the bigger beds in the rooms that didn't have 2 beds. I think Ben was joking about not knowing how that happened.

If last night was an indication on what Ben would be like as lead it doesn't give me much hope for his season.  :nervous

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

I don't know. I got the feeling that Ben isn't as big a fan of Shawn as his SM or whatever else may suggest otherwise. I think that is just him doing the politically correct thing since he knows K is with Shawn and he is in consideration for next lead.

That Ben H even likes IG posts by Nick says to me that while he may be TB-bros with Shawn he is not a fan of his to the point of sharing Shawn's views on Nick. TWT but I think Ben H probably is not that pro-Shawn or Kaitlyn, imo. I think he saw the whole thing as a bit beneath him, how they went about it.

Even when describing on MTA that Kaitlyn came to the room in SA, Ben said Kailtyn talked with BOTH him and Shawn for 6 hours - "all three of us". Yet Shawn made it seem like it was just him and Kaitlyn talking for 6 hours with him telling the handler/producer offcamera "she came to MY room and we talked for 6-7 hours". No implication that she talked to both guys for 6-7 hours. Ben H set the record straight that HE was there too, and did so on purpose, imo.

Ben said it was when he went to take a shower and came back into the room "Everything stopped. I could tell something happened that I wasn't welcome here."

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Abby Drapper, a blogger, attended the MTA and these are a few things she said about Ben. Have to admit, I'm starting to really like him. (source:abbydrapper.tumblr.com)

- First, these men love each other. A lot. Like, when JJ was in the hot seat and being picked on, Ben H. interrupted to tell everyone that when Ben H. was sent home, JJ reached out and asked if he wanted to grab a beer. Ben H. continued to say that JJ was a great dude, and they were good friends. That is just one example; any time one of them went back to their seat from the couch, everyone stood up and bro-hugged; during breaks from filming, they again bro-hugged. Every single time.
- Speaking of breaks from filming… during all of them, the ABC crew came out to not only touch up makeup, but to also bring the Bachelor’s shots of booze. Naturally, for Kaitlyn it was white wine, but the rest of the guys and the Bachelor in Paradise cast in attendance took a shot or two every time the film stopped rolling. I was also told that they had been on a “party bus” prior to arriving to the set. I get it, I was ready for a cocktail after eleven minutes, but I was surprised at how saucy they wanted to be on camera.
Except Ben H. He refused booze through the entire taping. In fact, he was so visibly uncomfortable to be there it fed the crowd. If you watched, you heard some of it last night, but the women in the audience went crazy with cheers and applause any time he did anything. There are some man-(pseudo celeb) hungry women in Los Angeles.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:58 pm

:swoons:

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman